The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2005, 11:59 AM
HornyMe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: fun in KL

Bro NismoA33,thanks for your sharing.I'ved bonk a girl name Chanel b4,but that time it was in mid valley cititel.I don't know it is the same girl that u bonk in Armada onot..coz it's been quite sometimes i didn't go to cititel.But that Chanel in cititel really not bad.
So may i know how much have u spend in Armada and Genesis??
Old 27-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoA33
Guys - I am new to this thread but have been a regular cheongster in KL for the past 7 to 8 yrs. I hv recently accepted a posting to Singapore and am totally new to the "scene" here...

After floating around HCs in KL/PJ for a number of years, I hv finally settled on 2 regular places. So, let me share what I know based on my feedback from my sources at these places :

1. Fitness Solutions (at Level 2 Armada Hotel, PJ)

This is currently my most regular joint. In my last visit, I bonked a fantastic girl called Chanel. She is still there, in my last visit just this past long holiday weekend. The package includes the regular bbbj/ar/, etc.. but would do more 2 additionals.. a Tit fuck and anal. U guys might be interested to know that during her tit fuck, she would spit at your dick just to lubricate the motion in between her really gorgeous fair (pink nippled) tits. Caution : she's been known to create cum motions at that stage. Anal is an additional RM50 which u pay in the room. She's friendly, speaks mandarin and would give u a BJ while shedding your shorts. She is highly recommended. For u blokes who fancy a really pretty girl, fair of medium build (5' 3" to 5' 4"), she's your ride.

Take care guys and keep it safe...
Bro:

Do you happen to know the telephone no of this SPA. Would certainly like to try this gers next month. Thanks
Old 27-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to those who are going to KL, please be careful after 1st Feb as there will be a major clampdown on vice by the authorities. Foreigners are given until 31st Jan to get amnesty and go back to their home countries. It's advisable to call the centre that you are visiting before you go just to be double safe and ask them about the situation. If there is a raid while you are visiting, you will also be hauled together with the girls. Not a very nice scene. It will probably take a few months until the situation clears.
Old 28-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoA33
Guys - I am new to this thread but have been a regular cheongster in KL for the past 7 to 8 yrs. I hv recently accepted a posting to Singapore and am totally new to the "scene" here...

After floating around HCs in KL/PJ for a number of years, I hv finally settled on 2 regular places. So, let me share what I know based on my feedback from my sources at these places :

1. Fitness Solutions (at Level 2 Armada Hotel, PJ)

This is currently my most regular joint. In my last visit, I bonked a fantastic girl called Chanel. She is still there, in my last visit just this past long holiday weekend. The package includes the regular bbbj/ar/, etc.. but would do more 2 additionals.. a Tit fuck and anal. U guys might be interested to know that during her tit fuck, she would spit at your dick just to lubricate the motion in between her really gorgeous fair (pink nippled) tits. Caution : she's been known to create cum motions at that stage. Anal is an additional RM50 which u pay in the room. She's friendly, speaks mandarin and would give u a BJ while shedding your shorts. She is highly recommended. For u blokes who fancy a really pretty girl, fair of medium build (5' 3" to 5' 4"), she's your ride.

2. Genesis HC (Level 10, Wisma HSBC along Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL)

My other favorite joint... Try May... Tall, chinese ex-model.. and with her you MUST go for a minimum of 2 sessions... Her complexion is also fair (with a slight tint) but most of all, if u fancy a model without your attitude, she's the one. She's what I would consider "ang pai" in there... so, u need to call up front or risk waiting 2 to 3 hours for her. I personally like tall girls, so, for me, she's my personal favorite and a personal friend... So, please, be nice to her.
Her star is her ability to make you feel like her GF... as she would ask you to close your eyes and nail her like you would ur GF in your first time. If this doesn't get you going I don't know what will...

To you guys planning trips to KL, good time to talk to me if u plan to visit these new places while my information is still recent! Just PM me for further response....

Take care guys and keep it safe...

Yo What the Damage! I plan to go before the Feb 1st clamp down hehehe
By the way anyone tried here before?:
JJSpa, Level 1, Residence Hotel, URL: www.jjspa.com.my

pls feedback as the pictures look like great place to chill! what's the damage also here?
Old 28-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Yo What the Damage! I plan to go before the Feb 1st clamp down hehehe
By the way anyone tried here before?:
JJSpa, Level 1, Residence Hotel, URL: www.jjspa.com.my

pls feedback as the pictures look like great place to chill! what's the damage also here?

Yo Guys Planning to try Amada or JJSpa anyone care to join?
Old 01-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
werty97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, will be there end of Feb.

I noticed that there's no mentioning of KTV. R there any, that provide similar stuff like Singapore?

BTW, if I want gals overnite (HC, Pub or KTV), what R the charges?

Last edited by werty97; 01-02-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:05 PM
stubaby2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi All
Can anyone give me info on Seasons Tower 8. Sounds good and I will be in KL first week in March and have tried before the Beach Club scene and want something new. I really want a Fishbowl type club but don't know of any in KL.
The Russian choise seems dead at this time so if anybody knows and good young Russians an interested.
Any info, outside of the Spa,s would be appreciated.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo Guys Planning to try Amada or JJSpa anyone care to join?
When r u plannin to go ???? I used to cheong Deluxe, GE, Chong Nam Hoi, and a few other HC. Stuck to GE longest coz member maa..............
Old 03-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just went to one of the hotels near bukit bintang a few days ago, Allson Genesis. Very few pickings (only 3 gals to choose from) and now it seems 100% are local WLs coz most foreigners have either gone back or in hiding. After going to Hadyai I find the local KL girls very substandard in terms of pricing and service, anyways since I was there picked a malay girl :-

Summary

Looks :- 6/10 (had a cute face and long shampoo advertisement kinda hair but big hips). 34B, 27, 36
FR - 4/10 very fake and doesn't like being touched in vital areas... so very unsatisfied experience
BJ - 4/10 too hard until painful...
RTF - definately no
Damage - RM198 for local in house (RM238 if call from outside)
Old 04-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Samster

Talking Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan
When r u plannin to go ???? I used to cheong Deluxe, GE, Chong Nam Hoi, and a few other HC. Stuck to GE longest coz member maa..............

Yup planning to go either place - someone here recommended Armada gal named Chanel? she gives ass job wanna try lor!..... hehehe
You wanna go there too? Cuntman.... (nice nick sounds juicy!)
Old 04-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kookyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to KL soon and staying at the Ritz. Any fun nearby or any FL or room service to recommend for overnight?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chrisking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in KL now?!
let's go chiong tonight!! me staying very near KLCC. pls pls pls pm me.

Your SGP mate

Last edited by chrisking; 06-02-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup planning to go either place - someone here recommended Armada gal named Chanel? she gives ass job wanna try lor!..... hehehe
You wanna go there too? Cuntman.... (nice nick sounds juicy!)
So sorry bro, din log in la...........today last day i'm at kl, if wanna cheong then it's the only chance lo.

Checked a few places but mostly all not much stock, moreover i dunno what's your kind of taste.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fatassrider is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisking
any bros in KL now?!
let's go chiong tonight!! me staying very near KLCC. pls pls pls pm me.

Your SGP mate

bro CK. btw CK ISO hubs kick ass.

anyway, i will be in KL for a biz trip 14-16th any bro out there? during this period?

;p
Old 11-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheran78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros here....where to find Indian gals(bollywood type) around KL?
I always goes for chinese gals but feel wan to have something different.....any suggestions?.....anyway...I am new here.....but been renting womans for sex for the past 2yrs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1