The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 3
furball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant24 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Visited Xiao Ya yesterday and it was hell of an experience.

Saw her on SGlonelyguy and picked her cuz she's nearby and photos seem not so PSed. Reached at the condo, quite decent, very accessible, should have parking space for bros who drive(lvl 1 is a carpark).

Went up, she opens the door, real person looks exactly like the photos(the btm 2, not the ones on top). I checked other bros FRs before I go. Bros say she's on the chubby side but I feel she's okay. I really do not like the skinny ones these days.

Service is damn shiok. I was tired so I only went for the HJ package. Very good massage, like the kind you get in one of the TCM places. She knows how to do it and really dont mind doing it for a little longer. I took a long time to launch but she was very patient with me, flirt with me, comfort me until I finally launch. Need to mention her headlights, I have big hands but I cant hold it with one hand. Soft but not saggy.

Overall very good service. Will RTF for the 130 package next time. I felt at home the whole process and she was so easy to talk to.
Wow rarely see FR on her. She recently moved to northeast area. Damn far for me now but distance is not a problem. I will continue to support Xiao Ya.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
TZ sensual is usually quite OK. You must have caught her on a bad day. If you like eye contact by chio pretty face while HJ, try Lora (rtc soon by end Dec)/Amei/Nicole whom will also reward you with light lip kisses (YMMV). 😘😘
Is Lora going back for good? Not coming back after?
Old 17-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Is Lora going back for good? Not coming back after?
She say not certain if will be back 🤔
Old 17-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
She say not certain if will be back 🤔
Means 90% will be back....lol.

Maybe shorter stint or go for the 30 days free visa.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
BF already asking 230, if buay tahan, want FJ, how much will she ask for?
So ex ah this Nancy?
Old 17-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Takado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Looks pretty
Body: 9/10 slim, medium height and nice handful size C boobs
Massage 7/10: Put in efforts but definitely not the best in town
Sensual & GFE: 10/10 Cosplay adds spices into the sensual and boy she does have a large collection of costumes

Visited her a few times and service has been consistent. Just respect her boundaries and she will give you a good time.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoyumassage/

Anyone here tried Xiao Yu before?
Thought she might give good proper massage cos she has a massage bed but worry that she is a landmine.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Bro, she does spoke french with me leh
You andy lau what
Old 17-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Can't seem to find any FR for this Jessi (https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/). Any bros care to share their experience?
Old 17-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24517 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Can't seem to find any FR for this Jessi (https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/). Any bros care to share their experience?
This ML is also an FL. Photos are slightly ps. Slim and sexy. Skin is of a slightly darker tone. Should be pre-milf or young milf. Moderate massage skills. Can french and provide good gfe (YMMV). Pussy is tight but not shaved.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 18-12-2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old 18-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Able to book her this time round fast and easy, had no record issues on her previous visit.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Looks: Look pretty, like chio ah lian type haha just like picture

Body: She is actually much more petite than i expected like around 154cm ? Quite small build
initially i thought she was quite tall judging from her wechat gym videos. Round ass nice to grab
Got tatoo on her top right back, the ah lian vibe.

Boobs: Natural Around B+ to C ? Nice to grab

Massage: Pretty good, good strength.

Sensual/GFE: I like her vibe haha like visitng an mistress, she does good cat bath.
She know sensual well, she constantly cath bath / lick my neck and blow in my ears
which dam turns me on. Tried to french her a bit but failed haha just got a kiss.
Ended with cowgirl position hj while she moan and i grab her boobs damm shiok.

RTM: Yeah 100% !

Last edited by L00k; 18-12-2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
Kjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

MR for Amei:

Finally managed to get a slot with this legendary beauty. Been trying forever but always fully booked.

As usual, no points system as subjective and description are purely on a personal preference.

Looks: Drop dead gorgeous, totally my type. Has a pretty model grade face. Think on par with Aini & Natalie, among the few I have visited ever.

Body: Tall!!! Maybe around 1.7m. Huge C/D boobs, feels natural but who am I to judge (inexperienced). Slim waist and legs, literally model grade. Feel like she could have made it as a real runway model if life had opened a couple doors for her. Doubt she would ever be servicing plebeians.

Massage: Definitely not piano. Her strength is definitely unbelievable for someone of her frame… Looks so slim/delicate frame but her massage packs a punch. However, I went early noon, so maybe her strength still there for the day. Not sure if she can maintain this level end of day after so many clients.

Sensual: I honestly can’t really remember what went down during sensual. All I could remember was drowning in her huge boobs. But I definitely released too quickly because she remarked “oh my, I haven’t even used the oil yet!”

GFE: Feels very pleasant around her, offers water, very chatty and constantly checking where would you like to get massage, if she using too little or much strength etc. Totally no handphone usuage at all even during short massage before times up. 100% attention on you and you only!

Others: She was in sexy lingerie during massage but panties only during sensual. Not sure of limits, didn’t try pushing anything but she did pull my hands to her boobs several times, felt amazing.

For big bros who have visited Amei, can share her limits and/or what gets her excited? Besides the usual $100k sgd/throw branded bags comments lol. Pls PM me too if inconvenient to share here. TIA!

RTM: fuck yes lol. I usually jump around to find that ONE ML and visit her solely till she RTCs. Amei will be the only one I visit till she RTC
Old 18-12-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
BF already asking 230, if buay tahan, want FJ, how much will she ask for?
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6392

FJ for 230
Old 18-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This ML is also an FL. Photos are slightly ps. Slim and sexy. Skin is of a slightly darker tone. Should be pre-milf or young milf. Moderate massage skills. Can french and provide good gfe (YMMV). Pussy is tight but not shaved.
Bro which website has her listing .. Can't find in the few usual sites. Is she using a different name?
Old 18-12-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro which website has her listing .. Can't find in the few usual sites. Is she using a different name?
I think she took down her FL listing. I recall I last saw it on TT.
Think she charges $200 for full.
(Saw her promo vid, and was a bit turned off by her voice. But looks on vid looks close to pics)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1