The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Just sharing my story, so recent I managed to up this DH called grace and she may be one of the best DH fuck I ever had. Until now I still fucking horny want to meet her again.

Her bj was one of the better ones, her pussy looks low mileage and nice and tight, and no smell at all, she dress really well and her boobs are probably C cup and maybe just 1 thing she could be a little slimmer but whatever I'm okay with her. (Of course I creampie her la haha)

Everytime I think of her I become damn hard haha, I don't think got any DH have this effect on me. Jialat I got kc-ed? Hahahaha

Sorry I'm not sharing contact.
nice one bro! the KC feeling die off soon dont worry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1