The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xiaodhanan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
Just like to share my session last night. Was at a friend's place and before leaving asked my gf to remove her undies. Got into the car and drove to one of those newly completed HDB blocks. Went to the top floor and started to get touch. Touched her pussy and it was dripping wet! Wasted no time and lifted my gf's skirt and started to bonk her from behind. She was so horny that halfway through,she removed her top as well! She was now topless with her skirt flipped up while I bonked her from behind. Noticed someone was looking from the block across but we just carried on. Finally CIP and as we left,she lifted her skirt in the lift to show me my cum dripping out! What a wonderful night! Any of the bros here was the one who saw us?

i bet it was very exciting as someone was looking right bro
Old 30-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Was singing at the $10club ktv.last nite with my fb.2 if us got a large.rm.as no rm were available.after half.bottle.of martel both of us were horny and we start.frenching and hands were busy.fb was wearing.a.one piece.dress and i slide my finger.into.the warm n wet.pussy after a while fb buay tahan.amd.want my.dick.in her.unzip my pants and ride.me like a rock.star.i cum.in.5min.
Old 13-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any lobang of where to go around Balestier area for public fucks?
Old 13-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
helloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelloben66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds sexy!
Old 13-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Nice read !!
Old 13-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support bro , camping for more !
Old 13-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went small bbq gathering at a friend's condo with my fb.
Halfway through the late night, she felt bored and pulled me to the nearby dark corner.. took my hand and under her flared skirt.. no panties! Dunno when she removed it.

Anyway, since it was in the darkness near the bushes, and at 2 am no more residents other than us while our friends some distance away, I obliged..

Unzipped and lifted up her flared skirt and pumped away.
There was still a chance someone could still walk pass.. very kan cheong.
CIP in less than 5 min.

Then we walked back as if nothing happened..though the small steak of cum on her thigh was visible if someone look hard enough

Then after we left around 4am, had another round of quickie at her place stairwell before kissing her goodnight
Old 14-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome bro, nothing beats CIP, especially watching your essence drips out of her.
Old 14-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 11
Hirykeon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHirykeon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHirykeon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know where to bonk in yishun around the afternoon instead of night?
Old 14-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
joycepink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once had sex in the club toilet...... It was the best.. Hahaha, you can hear the music going "boom boom boom". Not much people will really care if you have sex in the toilet.... my POV.
Old 14-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirykeon View Post
Anyone know where to bonk in yishun around the afternoon instead of night?
afternoon any mscp if you got a car will do ba. yishun shd have a lot of spots.
Old 14-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
You may want to try your luck at one particular car park (the only one in Yishun i believe but correct me if I am wrong) that entirely goes underground near neighbourhood one areas.

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 14-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 11
Hirykeon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHirykeon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHirykeon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
What if dont have a car?
Old 14-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirykeon View Post
What if dont have a car?
den have to go HDB top floor or toilet lo.
Old 15-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

My fb cannot stop asking for new places to explore.. recently I found this nice car park.. as it's a new hdb estate.. not much cars.. went up to 5th floor.. and facing the new flats.. in jurong east.. near JPS. She got so high.. I doggie her while standing outside my car.. so shiok.. my exploration of western area car parks are getting more and more daring.. mature estate also can try.. on the roof top of jurong west.. nice overlook of JWSS.. the thought of some samsters looking from the blocks next to me made me pump her even slower.. haha... took her out of the car to enjoy the breeze.. then aroused and convince her that the place is secluded.. but I can see a few people standing by their Windows.. hopefully you all enjoy the scenery.. Keke.. her bouncy 36Ds while I penetrate her standing.. she always claimed too hot and wet.. so I will lift her blouse all the way up to expose her wholesome breast.. watch out for us... I will do her again soon.. likely Tuesday night after her usual gym workout..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1