The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Maybe also include your total spending during the dates or just straight to hotel? What was total spend sugar dating
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Of course, it's not all just MISSes lah.
Over the same 3 months, I've actually had more HITs than MISSes.

Will put up the HITs report before the weekend, I promise.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros

HIT #1 - end May

38yo, single Filipina, working as retail manager
Petite girl but with the right curves

Hit her up on SB chat, played on specific words from her profile & she offered to chat on telegram direct ... all within hours
Very swiftly, a PPM was arranged for that very same evening - my modus operandi: must test drive before committing to monthly arrangements ... trust me, most of these potential SBs are still green, so they're also fearful of getting committed to the wrong guy

From there, we proceeded to a nice cosy hotel in town that I pre-booked - another thing to note: SB girls dun do 81 or Fragrance, so dun screw up your own chances by being cheapo with the hotel

While she made it clear condoms are a must, besides her other DOs & DUNs ... she got so horny in the room, she wouldn't let me go get the condoms I forgetfully left in my car
In retrospect, she was a good fuck ... but I dun think there's any petite girl who is not

That night, she came so much & so hard, she decided she didn't want to make this transactional ... in reality, she doesn't really need the money, just plain advised by her friends that she just should not fuck for free
Unfortunately, this being my first success, I got cold feet when she took an interest in me (outside of money) ... I mean, I was sure I wanted to carry on hunting - so I ghosted her after that

As for monetary outlay, only $160 for the hotel
Originally, dinner was planned for as we met straight after her work ... but once we checked in, she didn't mention dinner again
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:

HIT #2 - end May, as well

37yo, married woman, no kids, Chinese Singaporean, some sort of admin staff
Tall & slim, with a full B small C ... but beautifully firm because haven't given birth before

Hit her up on SB chat at the same time I did the Filipina (see above) ... she was looking for "kind & gentlemenly", I responded to that & we moved to wechat all within hours - yes, she's one of the rare ones who dun have/do telegram

Our first meet took about a week to materialise, coz need to chat on wechat to gain her trust etc etc ... essentially she was shy & hesitant about sharing her plight: relatively small credit card debt (4-figure sum) that needs to be settled before husband finds out
Her idea was an upfront loan to pay off her said debt, then instalment repayments stretching 3-6 months depending on her situation moving ahead ... sex was offered as compensatory interest, once a month

In retrospect, she's the 贤妻良母 type but ended up 走投无路 (which is really another case of relativity) ... because I wasn't sure of her comfort level in fulfilling her end of the bargain, I wasn't prepared to "invest lump sum"

Anyways, our first meet was at Chevrons for karaoke ... first & foremost, she loves singing (& therefore, she'd be most relaxed there) & more critically, I needed an environment where it's both public & private at the same time, so as to let me test both her resolve & her horniness
Light petting accompanied the duets, wet kisses commence as the songs fade ... when it was "lights on", I could only proceed to a MSCP for action as she lives in nearby Jurong East - the car sex reminded me what I've long forgotten: age has caught up & my body is not adept at such FIBUA engagements anymore

Because the MSCP was rather brightly lit, she was very conscious of every sound & shadow ... but even without this, I dun think she'd fuck so freely
In retrospect, she was NOT a good fuck ... though the breasts were real gems

That night, I paynow $1000 to her & told her I can't carry on, as I didn't think we were sexually compatible ... for the record, she paynow me $1000 sometime last month - never asked where she got the extra cash though

As for monetary outlay, only $100 for the karaoke room & another $50 for finger food
Yeah, that's it for the month of May
You'll never walk alone,
Old 19-08-2022, 04:06 AM
Samster

Next, the month of June ...
1) 34yo**, single Sing-Thai hybrid, makeup-artist
2) 45yo, married Indonesian Chinese with 2 teenage kids, business owner
3) 40yo**, divorced Singapore Chinese with no kids, trader
4) 40yo**, married Malaysian Chinese with 2young kids, beautician

** these 3 were really unforgettable gems

Will follow up with similar HITs report before next weekend, I promise.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 19-08-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
HIT #1 - end May

38yo, single Filipina, working as retail manager
Petite girl but with the right curves

Hit her up on SB chat, played on specific words from her profile & she offered to chat on telegram direct ... all within hours
Very swiftly, a PPM was arranged for that very same evening - my modus operandi: must test drive before committing to monthly arrangements ... trust me, most of these potential SBs are still green, so they're also fearful of getting committed to the wrong guy

From there, we proceeded to a nice cosy hotel in town that I pre-booked - another thing to note: SB girls dun do 81 or Fragrance, so dun screw up your own chances by being cheapo with the hotel

While she made it clear condoms are a must, besides her other DOs & DUNs ... she got so horny in the room, she wouldn't let me go get the condoms I forgetfully left in my car
In retrospect, she was a good fuck ... but I dun think there's any petite girl who is not

That night, she came so much & so hard, she decided she didn't want to make this transactional ... in reality, she doesn't really need the money, just plain advised by her friends that she just should not fuck for free
Unfortunately, this being my first success, I got cold feet when she took an interest in me (outside of money) ... I mean, I was sure I wanted to carry on hunting - so I ghosted her after that

As for monetary outlay, only $160 for the hotel
Originally, dinner was planned for as we met straight after her work ... but once we checked in, she didn't mention dinner again
Did you sign up for the monthly, 3mths or 6mths membership?
Old 19-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Did you sign up for the monthly, 3mths or 6mths membership?
Replied via PM
🙏🙏🙏
You'll never walk alone,
Old 25-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

HIT #3 - TOT 1 Jun

34yo, single Sing-Thai hybrid, makeup-artist
Relatively tall girl with one of the best bodies I've seen (& laid my hands on) in a good few years - think showgirls at car shows, that category

Hit her up on SB chat in the last week of May, took us a week of testing water before proceeding to chat on telegram direct ... her proposed: $5k monthly or $1k PPM
Very swiftly, a PPM was arranged - stuck to my modus operandi: must test drive before committing to monthly arrangements

Booked a nice hotel in Chinatown, with a standalone bath-tub out in the open - told her about it & she brought a boston bag worth of clothes for a photo shoot
Checked in around sunset & she wanted to catch the last light for her photo shoot, so I patiently laze around (making sure her camera was not pointing in my direction at any one time) ... & boy, it was such a turn-on to see her rush in & out of her outfits (as if I was backstage at a fashion show)

But I also established that she's got very expensive taste: VS undies but then again, all sponsored (directly or indirectly, singularly or collectively) by SDs ... so, what the heck
When the sun finally set, she set up the bath tub for both of us to soak - nice touch, when this was neither expected nor solicited; even better when the action got triggered there
In retrospect, she was a very spontaneous & an even more responsive fuck ... so it was definitely money well-spent

That night, I was so damned high from teasing & screwing her non-stop ... in the end, both of us just got knocked out until the late morning the next day. When I tried to claim for my bout of breakfast sex, she freaked out ... said she's already all sore & cannot take me anymore, etc etc
I still sent her home ... but she ghosted me after that

As for monetary outlay, $380 for the hotel & $1000 for this babe
Not the kind of money I'd normally part with ... but this one, I say it's well worth it - just too bad she doesn't want me no more
You'll never walk alone,

Last edited by KingEros; 25-08-2022 at 10:43 PM.
Old 25-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

HIT #4 - TOT 2 Jun, 4 Jun, 10 Jun

45yo, married Indonesian Chinese with 2 teenage kids, business owner
Very tall girl with the biggest pair of boobs I've seen (& laid my hands on) in a good decade or two - best part is she's really not shy to flaunt:
~ for bra, she always wear bikini top without any enhancement
~ for panty, she just goes commando all the time

Hit her up on SB chat in the penultimate day in May: "care to share your terms?"
2 days later, she replied: "looking for emotional connection besides financial pampering"
Purely out of curiosity (& also distracted by her humongous mammary glands), I played along & we proceeded to telegram for exchange of photos etc by that same evening

Incidentally, it turned out we are "neighbours" living in the extreme opposite end of the same neighbourhood - she was just off work late & needed to pick up breakfast for her kids at our neighbourhood mall ... I told her to take her time while I rushed over to hit her up inside the NTUC
At that time, I was dead sure there was no way I could get the wrong person, based on those boobs

Long story short, I whisked her off in my car after she completed her purchases & we headed off to East Coast Parkway for a quickie - she was shy & hesitant at first, but because she was almost without any undies, she could not defend against any of my frontal attacks
Nah, still didn't manage any car sex in the end (for fear of breaking bones) but definitely explored every nook & cranny on her

Next 2 sessions (4 Jun & 10 Jun, respectively), we ended up in some boutique hotel with theme design which aided in getting her to open up pretty quickly
In retrospect, she was neither very experienced nor very adventurous ... so I can't do more than the 2 sessions, even taking into consideration her humongous boobs

Any ways, she really doesn't care too much for the money - she's a business owner after all ... in fact, she's not even of true blue SB candidature - she's just there because her husband has totally no interest in sex (or her) anymore, despite her daily efforts to dress up like an inviting slut
I dun really reach out to her anymore, but she still text me occasionally to lament about another failed "emotional connection"

As for monetary outlay, 2 x $160 for the hotels (twice) & 2 x $200 "financial pampering" ... yes, that's all she's asking - she says "给她买糖吃"
Well, sad state of affairs in our society filled with dead marriages
You'll never walk alone,
Old 26-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
oneperfectshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
No honey, No money
Yes agree. No money no honey
Old 27-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
HIT #4 - TOT 2 Jun, 4 Jun, 10 Jun

45yo, married Indonesian Chinese with 2 teenage kids, business owner
Very tall girl with the biggest pair of boobs I've seen (& laid my hands on) in a good decade or two - best part is she's really not shy to flaunt:
~ for bra, she always wear bikini top without any enhancement
~ for panty, she just goes commando all the time

Hit her up on SB chat in the penultimate day in May: "care to share your terms?"
2 days later, she replied: "looking for emotional connection besides financial pampering"
Purely out of curiosity (& also distracted by her humongous mammary glands), I played along & we proceeded to telegram for exchange of photos etc by that same evening

Incidentally, it turned out we are "neighbours" living in the extreme opposite end of the same neighbourhood - she was just off work late & needed to pick up breakfast for her kids at our neighbourhood mall ... I told her to take her time while I rushed over to hit her up inside the NTUC
At that time, I was dead sure there was no way I could get the wrong person, based on those boobs

Long story short, I whisked her off in my car after she completed her purchases & we headed off to East Coast Parkway for a quickie - she was shy & hesitant at first, but because she was almost without any undies, she could not defend against any of my frontal attacks
Nah, still didn't manage any car sex in the end (for fear of breaking bones) but definitely explored every nook & cranny on her

Next 2 sessions (4 Jun & 10 Jun, respectively), we ended up in some boutique hotel with theme design which aided in getting her to open up pretty quickly
In retrospect, she was neither very experienced nor very adventurous ... so I can't do more than the 2 sessions, even taking into consideration her humongous boobs

Any ways, she really doesn't care too much for the money - she's a business owner after all ... in fact, she's not even of true blue SB candidature - she's just there because her husband has totally no interest in sex (or her) anymore, despite her daily efforts to dress up like an inviting slut
I dun really reach out to her anymore, but she still text me occasionally to lament about another failed "emotional connection"

As for monetary outlay, 2 x $160 for the hotels (twice) & 2 x $200 "financial pampering" ... yes, that's all she's asking - she says "给她买糖吃"
Well, sad state of affairs in our society filled with dead marriages

Wow! Keep it cumming bro. Thanks.
Old 02-09-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Wrote about the 34yo & the 45yo on 25 Aug
It's been a week since ... not sure if I should even carry on writing about the 2 below-mentioned 40yo

First, this thread is as good as dead, dropping down to page 3 in a week ... does it mean the SugarBook connoisseurs are just a mere handful of us?
If that's the case, I could better utilise my time hunting & romping on SugarBook, besides fulfilling my own family life obligations

Anyways, for the record, that's just the month of June ...

For the month of July, there were 5 of them
Essentially, it was time to harvest the seeds I sowed back in late May & early June - one of whom even developed into a FWB relationship ... can fathom a guess which one?
1) 33yo married woman, Singaporean Chinese without kids, recruiter
2) 29yo married woman, Malaysian Chinese with 1 young kid, currently unemployed
3) 46yo married woman, Singaporean Chinese with 2 kids, accounts exec
4) 34yo married woman, Singaporean Indian without kids, private school teacher
5) 41yo married woman, Malaysian Chinese with 2 kids, business development manager

Quote:

You'll never walk alone,
Old 21-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rylan32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls carry on with the reviews Thank you.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

What is SB chat?

Google and found, SammyBoy. ��

Last edited by Ahboy113; 23-09-2022 at 09:41 AM.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 782 / Power: 20
evixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to beholdevixabi is a splendid one to behold

prefer sugarbook than others
meet up for dinner if vibe go hotel

any cosy hotels to recommend?
Old 28-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wrote about the 34yo & the 45yo on 25 Aug
It's been a week since ... not sure if I should even carry on writing about the 2 below-mentioned 40yo

First, this thread is as good as dead, dropping down to page 3 in a week ... does it mean the SugarBook connoisseurs are just a mere handful of us?
If that's the case, I could better utilise my time hunting & romping on SugarBook, besides fulfilling my own family life obligations

Anyways, for the record, that's just the month of June ...

For the month of July, there were 5 of them
Essentially, it was time to harvest the seeds I sowed back in late May & early June - one of whom even developed into a FWB relationship ... can fathom a guess which one?
1) 33yo married woman, Singaporean Chinese without kids, recruiter
3) 46yo married woman, Singaporean Chinese with 2 kids, accounts exec
4) 34yo married woman, Singaporean Indian without kids, private school teacher
5) 41yo married woman, Malaysian Chinese with 2 kids, business development manager
this? profile differs from your usual hit and unemployed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1