The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes they do. I hear many rumours. Some say coco is ping ping’s shifu but ping ping denied. To be honest, teacher or student really is non of my business. In terms of horny level, both are different

(1) Ping Ping try her best not to be too close. Her neh neh is quite big but massage is quite shitty. Her way of juagen is fake but super sensual. It makes you go to heaven to earth to heaven again. Her sensual cock teasing will make you erupt like volcano
(2) Coco is like the authentic massage master. That is why I believe her version of the story. Her juagen is the traditional Thai juagen style. Painful and can feel you veins aching.

How to unlock horny level.

(1) Ping ping can just tease her. Like you massage her calf when it is within your reach. Or help her massage her hand, arm etc…(of course you must be those with some strength). Then after a while, you ask Ping Ping whether she wants to lie down for a massage. She will say her back is aching (super common among ML but hers is quite bad). When I massage her back, level unlock. Haha
I started off by doing lower back then upper back (using 指压). After a while, she was moaning away and say massage super good. That is when I persuade her to remove clothing and use oil to rub. Then bingo. The top is easy then when she is really relax, do the bottom. After that ripe for taking. Lol! Pussy drip juice like crazy

(2) Coco usually no need to do all these shit. She seems much fitter and can feel her calf muscle super power. I started by making her super relax by praising her tone body. Also stroking and caressing her calf, at times ass etc…One of her super sensitive place is her nipples. She likes to wear those clothing with the zip in front. Haha! Once zip down, you just suck her nipples well and her pussy wet already.

In terms of unlock level, PP much easier. Coco a bit weary one but both also horny la. At their age, they need good teasing and cock to service them.

Like Melody, Celine, Esther, Soda, May and Shi Shi
Pp teasing is great, but the place abit old. Ahhah
Old 17-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
hyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone kind enuf to share PP and Coco contacts? Badly needed one! Gum xia in advance!
Old 19-04-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes they do. I hear many rumours. Some say coco is ping ping’s shifu but ping ping denied. To be honest, teacher or student really is non of my business. In terms of horny level, both are different

(1) Ping Ping try her best not to be too close. Her neh neh is quite big but massage is quite shitty. Her way of juagen is fake but super sensual. It makes you go to heaven to earth to heaven again. Her sensual cock teasing will make you erupt like volcano
(2) Coco is like the authentic massage master. That is why I believe her version of the story. Her juagen is the traditional Thai juagen style. Painful and can feel you veins aching.

(1) Ping ping can just tease her. Like you massage her calf when it is within your reach. Or help her massage her hand, arm etc…(of course you must be those with some strength). Then after a while, you ask Ping Ping whether she wants to lie down for a massage. She will say her back is aching (super common among ML but hers is quite bad). When I massage her back, level unlock. Haha
I started off by doing lower back then upper back (using 指压). After a while, she was moaning away and say massage super good. That is when I persuade her to remove clothing and use oil to rub. Then bingo. The top is easy then when she is really relax, do the bottom. After that ripe for taking. Lol! Pussy drip juice like crazy

(2) Coco usually no need to do all these shit. She seems much fitter and can feel her calf muscle super power. I started by making her super relax by praising her tone body. Also stroking and caressing her calf, at times ass etc…One of her super sensitive place is her nipples. She likes to wear those clothing with the zip in front. Haha! Once zip down, you just suck her nipples well and her pussy wet already.

In terms of unlock level, PP much easier. Coco a bit weary one but both also horny la. At their age, they need good teasing and cock to service them.

Boss can confirm if this Coco at balestier u referring to is under Bella one right?
Old 19-04-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any kind bros can share with me coco and ping ping ctc and damages? Thanks
Old 19-04-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kumming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact of
You You the one works in Balestier.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can pM me, haven’t try juagen before
Old 21-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
luvtit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind bro shall with me Coco contact please? Thanks.
Old 21-04-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Appreciate if anyone could share details of coco/joey to me as well! Looking to go for JG. Thank you!
Old 21-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone care to share coco and pingping ctc pls PM me for exchange! Cheers
Old 21-04-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 21
wazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to behold

Hi, care to share coco and ping ping contact and place? Thanks ya
Old 21-04-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jasonlin91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjames View Post
PP would like to make some clarifications regarding her relationship with Coco.

Firstly, they were not any Master and protege relationship. Each has their own JG skills and they learned from different masters.

Secondly, Coco chose to leave the shop and find new place to make her living. There's no quarrel or anything between the two of them.

Lastly, one man's meat is another man's poison. What JG skill PP has may suits one but not another. Not just anyone can represent everyone.

There's always 2 sides of the story.......
Bro can share her contact , when back to the shop but change person now is call Lisa . Still like her jg. Thanks
Old 22-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Please share pingping ctc!
Old 22-04-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2448 / Power: 3
tanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond repute

For bros looking for PingPing contacts can PM me.
Old 29-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Melody still working?
Message her but no reply as normally quite prompt to reply back..
Missed her neh neh and HDLY…
Old 30-04-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The horniest I found was Meinazi. All you need to do is finger her and she will squirt and squirt throughout the whole session. Need a towel to wipe the floor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread