The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 15-09-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Think I might have see u there as one of the bros waiting.haha but I no time to wait so got to come another day
Maybe if you are there around 3pm to 5pm you might have saw me
Old 15-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Just that I go nothing to do so just kill time there watching movie and play game and talk to the okt.

But this is also mine 1st time waited so long for a wl too haha 😂
Patience is a virtue bro. I dont have that patience on waiting. I usually ending up taking other girls then go back in queue. Lol
Old 15-09-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Maybe if you are there around 3pm to 5pm you might have saw me
Yes I went around that time.there was about 5 bros in queue and I asked okt he said got 2 bros waiting.haha
Old 16-09-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Patience is a virtue bro. I dont have that patience on waiting. I usually ending up taking other girls then go back in queue. Lol
Yup, this is my 1st time waited so long too normally I don’t like to wait but just that wanted to give it a try so just wait lor since I got time. Maybe next time if I go still have to wait that long I will not wait anymore haha

Quote:
Yes I went around that time.there was about 5 bros in queue and I asked okt he said got 2 bros waiting.haha
Yeah I think I saw you too but just can’t recall which one are you (Are you the one that ask the OkT and when he said 2 more bro you U-turn Liao and never wait) or are you that little bro sit down and wait one ? If you are the one that sit down and wait one which mean you are the 3 bro waiting for her lol 😝
Old 16-09-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Yup, this is my 1st time waited so long too normally I don’t like to wait but just that wanted to give it a try so just wait lor since I got time. Maybe next time if I go still have to wait that long I will not wait anymore haha

Yeah I think I saw you too but just can’t recall which one are you (Are you the one that ask the OkT and when he said 2 more bro you U-turn Liao and never wait) or are you that little bro sit down and wait one ? If you are the one that sit down and wait one which mean you are the 3 bro waiting for her lol 😝
Oops u got me. I ask and u turn cos rushing over so cannot wait haha
Old 16-09-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Maiden voyage with G20 not going to go into much detail, all mostly covered by bros here. Finally after visiting three other times, I got see her coming down stairs after serving a customer. I really stunfuck, I must have been standing there for a good few seconds until OKT tell me to pay money which I completely forgot due to the distraction; she was only wearing a bra and a micro skirt with her huge tits and ass hanging out with her GND speccy look.

In my chionging, this is possibly the first time I feel I kena rape. Stick finger in ass when washing up (she will ask first), free flow tongue fighting with her attacking, hard-working slow-fast BBBJ, DT, Nut sucking, tongue rape asshole (knn now sit down still got the 'feel like shitting' sensation) with her using one leg to push against the wall for more leverage (she is fairly tall). I saw her looking at the side mirror when in doggy, then I also looked at the mirror and we saw each other looking. She then moved her soft ass to slam into my groin at faster pace. I surrendered shortly.

I might be nitpicking with these next few things, after all it is CAT60 and the good experience already negates the not so good points. Soap only on cock and ass, none on chest and back, now that I recall, no catbath. But it's ok I'm not really into that. No towel on bed also cos I think she's so busy and/or people come (pun totally intended) and go so quickly she will use up the entire stack of towels in no time. Yes she actually has a stack of towels in her own room instead of outside! No KY used. I thought she was naturally wet but could only feel shower water and not pussy juice inside when fingering. I later found out why; KY would not have made any difference in the super high mileage pussy. Good also la. At least won't misfire early during riding.

Will RTF if the stars and moon align if I arrive and don't have to wait too long.
Ya! $60 for so many things, super worth it
Old 17-09-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
Ya! $60 for so many things, super worth it
Wa -52 points, what you kena sia?
Old 17-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
my65514 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy65514 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, anyone knows G20 still active ah? No news from her quite some time already la..
Old 17-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know g7 still working?
Old 17-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
anyone know g7 still working?
Go down and ask okt lo.
Old 17-09-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

ytd went and she off. Does not want to waste a trip down again.
Old 17-09-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by my65514 View Post
Hi, anyone knows G20 still active ah? No news from her quite some time already la..
Still active. RTF her yesterday. Performance still as good
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-09-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
my65514 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy65514 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Thank you bro.. time for action!!
Old 17-09-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
She like getting slimmer so boobs machiam bigger haha
Old 17-09-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
She like getting slimmer so boobs machiam bigger haha
Cant tell....But it seems like her face getting better
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1