The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
SPURS is certainly having tough times this season !!!

HARRY having a hard time with current players & also a hard time buying the players he want !!!

WIGAN - PALACIOS - what's so good about him ? He wasn't that impressive in the game against us recently ?

INTER MILAN - ADRIANO - do we really need to buy him ? Again he may need some time to adjust to the pace & set up in BPL ! We really dun have too much time left !

CURRENT PLAYERS - have they lost confidence in HARRY already ? My gut feel is that they are really "burnt out from too many games"...so can't HARRY start playing the reserves or younger players that he rave about liked BOSTOCK ?

It's definitely will be a struggle this season as "HARRY & his management team juz lack the cutting edge tactics to organise the best team every game !!!"....

Sorry SPURS BROs,i really dun mean to be pessimistic or over critical,juz needed to "let it out !!!"....

Come ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
=> Guessed i wasn't observant enough on WILSON PALACIOS since FERGIE wants him too !!!....Hope to watch the recent WIGAN game again !!!....Tonite there's a repeat telecast of our SPURS vs BURNLEY semi finals 1st leg game ( SPURS only can play well at WHL this season ! )....
Old 19-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

++++++++++++ SPURS vs PORTSMOUTH - DRAW 1-1 +++++++++++++++++

We really really have a very weak left hand side esp with BALE playing there...Pompey NUGENT scored first by exposing BALE defence coverage..our SPURS lads really tried very hard especially LENNON,MODRIC,ZOKORA,CORLUKA....and thanked God DEDOE managed to equalised or we could had another loss !!! BENT missed a "header sitter"...It's really tough with HARRY keep changing the strike partners so there's really not much understanding at all !!!

Worst was worrying about GOMES the whole match because he can't take goalkicks & only can throw the ball ! His leg liked injured from the last game so why is HARRY risking by playing him ???....If was POMPEY,they juz need to keep pumping the ball at him !!!...He can't defend corners too !!!....

HARRY really have so much problems & i really hope he can't manage it asap !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 20-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Shawn Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Sorry friends here Tottenham is likely to play in Championship next season.
Old 22-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Koh View Post
Sorry friends here Tottenham is likely to play in Championship next season.
=> Thanks for your concern, "friend" it'll be tough but we will scrap thru' late tis season,no thanks poor start tis season & then change of Manager but HARRY will get it rite !!!....

Btw,"friend" if U dun know yet,we are in the CARLING CUP FINALS !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk

ps.So bloody stressful watching BURNLEY almost beat us after scoring 3 goals to level & our SPURS left it late,late to score 2 goals to make it - SPURS - 6 vs BURNLEY - 4 !!!
Old 22-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Shawn Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Harry Redknapp brought Southampton to Championship in 2005 with Tottenham playing too many matches in Carling Cup & FA Cup this season & they are too tired when come to EPL matches.
Old 22-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Koh View Post
Harry Redknapp brought Southampton to Championship in 2005 with Tottenham playing too many matches in Carling Cup & FA Cup this season & they are too tired when come to EPL matches.
=> After the match HARRY have already mentioned that "we will be using our RESERVES against MAN U this Sat's 4th RD FA CUP because we can't afford any more injuries to our key players ! MAN U most probably be also playing their reserves since several key players injured !....

Again i was watching this morning Semi Finals,i really thought of "quitting after BURNLEY scored their 3rd goal to draw level...the pitch & weather conditions didn't suit our "expensive SPURS players"...Several key players' performance were so bad & with our reserve goolie gave us little confidence !...

HARRY definitely made a wise decision to buy DEFOE,he scored the late winner that certainly made many SPURS fans very happy !!!
Btw BENT "chicken out & reported sick" ! Look liked his SPURS days are over !!!
Old 26-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Manchester United remain on track for an unprecedented quadruple after squeezing past Tottenham 2-1 at Old Trafford to reach the last 16 of the FA Cup.
Paul Scholes and former Spurs favourite Dimitar Berbatov struck within a minute of each other to overturn Roman Pavlyuchenko's early opener for the Londoners.

Paul Scholes' shot was deflected into the net.

Harry Redknapp has accused TV pundits Andy Townsend and Terry Sheringham of "jumping on a bandwagon'' after the pair slated Tottenham's performance at Manchester United today.
Neither Townsend, nor former Tottenham favourite Sheringham, were impressed by Spurs' efforts in the 2-1 FA Cup defeat at Manchester United, feeling they did not try, especially once the hosts had gone in front just before half-time.

spurs can take revenge on the red devils in the league cup final, anyways whoever win that cup will be the mickey mouse team of the year.
Old 26-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
Manchester United remain on track for an unprecedented quadruple after squeezing past Tottenham 2-1 at Old Trafford to reach the last 16 of the FA Cup.
Paul Scholes and former Spurs favourite Dimitar Berbatov struck within a minute of each other to overturn Roman Pavlyuchenko's early opener for the Londoners.

Paul Scholes' shot was deflected into the net.

Harry Redknapp has accused TV pundits Andy Townsend and Terry Sheringham of "jumping on a bandwagon'' after the pair slated Tottenham's performance at Manchester United today.
Neither Townsend, nor former Tottenham favourite Sheringham, were impressed by Spurs' efforts in the 2-1 FA Cup defeat at Manchester United, feeling they did not try, especially once the hosts had gone in front just before half-time.

spurs can take revenge on the red devils in the league cup final, anyways whoever win that cup will be the mickey mouse team of the year.
=> On the above game with Man U,i felt that SPURS really tried but only we were not sharp enough in our attacks esp BENTLEY...Most of his shots were off target ! Anyway of course I really wanted SPURS to win & move to the next round but with the injuries we have,maybe it'll be better that we recover & beat Man U at the Carling Cup Finals instead !....And of course the relegation battle !!!

=> Latest news is we are going to buy back CHIMBONDA - think he's quite a commited player only a bit too hot tempered !...With the CORLUKA & HUTTON injured,we need all the available players !

Wishing All SPURS BROs a Happy NIU Year !!!
Andyk
Old 28-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Samster

++++++++++++ SPURS 3 vs STOKE 1 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Man of the Match - LUKA MODRIC set up 2 goals for DEFOE & DAWSON with LENNON's opening goal moved SPURS up the table !....

We should have try to score more goals but instead DAWSON gifted them with a poor pass & BEATTIE managed to pulled a goal back !....

Overall it was a good game for SPURS in control most of the game ! If only we can play liked this all the games !

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 28-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> On the above game with Man U,i felt that SPURS really tried but only we were not sharp enough in our attacks esp BENTLEY...Most of his shots were off target ! Anyway of course I really wanted SPURS to win & move to the next round but with the injuries we have,maybe it'll be better that we recover & beat Man U at the Carling Cup Finals instead !....And of course the relegation battle !!!

=> Latest news is we are going to buy back CHIMBONDA - think he's quite a commited player only a bit too hot tempered !...With the CORLUKA & HUTTON injured,we need all the available players !

Wishing All SPURS BROs a Happy NIU Year !!!
Andyk
well i do declare bentley has not been displaying his blackburn form often enough since joining spurs. and i also think hutton is the best right back in epl, yeah! once he is back...
chimbonda has always been good for spurs, i cant remember why he was sold off in the first place.

Defoe on target again for Spurs!
Tottenham recorded their first Premier League victory in a month by defeating Stoke 3-1 with a burst of first-half goals - including one for Jermain Defoe - at White Hart Lane.

DEFOE FOR ENGLAND !
Old 01-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
well i do declare bentley has not been displaying his blackburn form often enough since joining spurs. and i also think hutton is the best right back in epl, yeah! once he is back...
chimbonda has always been good for spurs, i cant remember why he was sold off in the first place.

Defoe on target again for Spurs!
Tottenham recorded their first Premier League victory in a month by defeating Stoke 3-1 with a burst of first-half goals - including one for Jermain Defoe - at White Hart Lane.

DEFOE FOR ENGLAND !
=> DEFOE injured during training & will be OUT for weeks !!! More bad news for SPURS !!!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

------------------ SPURS 2 vs BOLTON 3 ------------------------------

It was frustrating watching SPURS playing in the 1st Half with BENTLEY poor corner kicks & CORLUKA sluggish movement & losing the ball ! Most unfortunate it was our debutant PALACIOS giving a freekick outside our box that allow BOLTON scored the 1st goal ! But I really think he'll be a good signing 'cause he's a powerhouse charging & covering the midfield well !...After BOLTON scored again,i really wanted give up on SPURS ! If you noticed that most of the goals that are scored against us are from the left side wc probably is our weakest defence !....

Then off went MODRIC & ZOKORA & replaced by JENAS & CHIMBONDA ( wc they should have playing from the start against a physical side liked BOLTON ) that created our comeback goals from BENT !!!

Of course after equalising,SPURS went to sleep again to let BOLTON attacking us to grabbed the winner ! We should have juz kept attacking or play for a DRAW ! After that we tried so hard but no luck !!!

Probably i think that SPURS can only play well at White Hart Lane !!! We have many very bad poor Away games !!!

Juz wondering when HARRY will start with the best team selection !!!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

Robbie Keane eager to make up for lost time and win back the Tottenham Hotspur fans. Southern comfort: Keane admitted his move to Liverpool had not worked and he is happy to return to Tottenham

Robbie Keane vowed to win over the Tottenham Hotspur fans he upset by joining Liverpool in July after completing a swift return journey to North London yesterday.

After six frustrating months at Anfield, Keane became the third former player to be brought back to White Hart Lane by Harry Redknapp in the past month, with Tottenham paying £16 million to secure the striker’s return.

Keane may find himself lining up on Sunday against an Arsenal side containing Andrei Arshavin, the Russia forward, whose signing is not expected to be confirmed officially until today despite the transfer window closing at 5pm yesterday.

“A number of transfers still require board approval,” a Premier League spokesman said. The League demands evidence from both selling and buying clubs that deals have been agreed in principle and was last night checking that Arsenal and Zenit St Petersburg had provided enough detail.

It is common that transfers, as in Arshavin’s case, may not be formally announced until long after the deadline. This can be because loose ends are still being tied up by the clubs, or because the Premier League has to work its way through a backlog before ratifying transfers — it receives a flurry of e-mails and faxes shortly before each deadline.

The deal for Keane, which had been a subject of speculation for weeks, always seemed likely to go through in regulation time. “It was a difficult decision to leave Tottenham in the summer,” Keane said. “It proved not to be the right move for me. I know some Spurs fans will feel I let them down by leaving, but I can assure them I shall be giving my all for this club.”

Liverpool were offered Gareth Bale and David Bentley, the left back and midfield player respectively, in part exchange, but the Merseyside club favoured a straight cash deal. The fee could eventually reach close to £20 million, but that figure is dependent on Tottenham winning trophies, meaning that Liverpool are expected to take a hit of at least £4 million on the Ireland forward.

Keane — who has now commanded transfer fees in the region of £75 million — is ineligible for the Carling Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on March 1, having played in the competition for Liverpool this season.

“Keane will have a massive impact,” Redknapp, who had already secured the return of Jermain Defoe and Pascal Chimbonda, said. “He is a good player with great enthusiasm and wants to win. It rubs off on people and we need people like that. He is full of energy and has fantastic ability. We will need him.” The desire to sign Keane became more pressing because Defoe injured a foot on Friday and is to have an operation today that will keep him out for ten weeks.

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, expressed his delight that Keane had chosen to return, although he had insinuated in an open letter to fans in October that the player might have become a negative influence had he stayed after expressing a desire to join Liverpool.

“I was disappointed when he informed me that he wanted to join what he described as his favourite boyhood club,” Levy had said. “Our coaching staff felt that it would be very difficult to expect Robbie to continue to be such a positive influence in our dressing-room when he so clearly wanted to leave us.”
Old 04-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Robbie Keane eager to make up for lost time and win back the Tottenham Hotspur fans. Southern comfort: Keane admitted his move to Liverpool had not worked and he is happy to return to Tottenham

Robbie Keane vowed to win over the Tottenham Hotspur fans he upset by joining Liverpool in July after completing a swift return journey to North London yesterday.

After six frustrating months at Anfield, Keane became the third former player to be brought back to White Hart Lane by Harry Redknapp in the past month, with Tottenham paying £16 million to secure the striker’s return.

Keane may find himself lining up on Sunday against an Arsenal side containing Andrei Arshavin, the Russia forward, whose signing is not expected to be confirmed officially until today despite the transfer window closing at 5pm yesterday.

“A number of transfers still require board approval,” a Premier League spokesman said. The League demands evidence from both selling and buying clubs that deals have been agreed in principle and was last night checking that Arsenal and Zenit St Petersburg had provided enough detail.

It is common that transfers, as in Arshavin’s case, may not be formally announced until long after the deadline. This can be because loose ends are still being tied up by the clubs, or because the Premier League has to work its way through a backlog before ratifying transfers — it receives a flurry of e-mails and faxes shortly before each deadline.

The deal for Keane, which had been a subject of speculation for weeks, always seemed likely to go through in regulation time. “It was a difficult decision to leave Tottenham in the summer,” Keane said. “It proved not to be the right move for me. I know some Spurs fans will feel I let them down by leaving, but I can assure them I shall be giving my all for this club.”

Liverpool were offered Gareth Bale and David Bentley, the left back and midfield player respectively, in part exchange, but the Merseyside club favoured a straight cash deal. The fee could eventually reach close to £20 million, but that figure is dependent on Tottenham winning trophies, meaning that Liverpool are expected to take a hit of at least £4 million on the Ireland forward.

Keane — who has now commanded transfer fees in the region of £75 million — is ineligible for the Carling Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on March 1, having played in the competition for Liverpool this season.

“Keane will have a massive impact,” Redknapp, who had already secured the return of Jermain Defoe and Pascal Chimbonda, said. “He is a good player with great enthusiasm and wants to win. It rubs off on people and we need people like that. He is full of energy and has fantastic ability. We will need him.” The desire to sign Keane became more pressing because Defoe injured a foot on Friday and is to have an operation today that will keep him out for ten weeks.

Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, expressed his delight that Keane had chosen to return, although he had insinuated in an open letter to fans in October that the player might have become a negative influence had he stayed after expressing a desire to join Liverpool.

“I was disappointed when he informed me that he wanted to join what he described as his favourite boyhood club,” Levy had said. “Our coaching staff felt that it would be very difficult to expect Robbie to continue to be such a positive influence in our dressing-room when he so clearly wanted to leave us.”
=> Really hope KEANE will do his best to "pay back" SPURS since we have rescue him from the "stands"....But if he can't play in the Carling Cup & DEFOE is out,then it's a real pity ! Anyway most important that we finally signed him instead of "experimenting" on some other strikers that need to adapt as we really dun have much games to move up the table !....Big game with ARSENAL this weekend,what do you think ?

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

++++++++++++++ SPURS vs ARSENAL - 0 - 0 +++++++++++++++++++++++

There were so many wasted chances by both sides but i really thought we had a chance to beat ARSENAL when they down to 10 men !...Because of that & we playing at home,if we lost this game,it would have a tragedy for us !!!....

HARRY should have played CHIMBONDA ahead of CORLUKA because he was really slow & passing badly ! And since BENT scored 2 goals last game,he deserved to start instead of PAYLACHENKO who goofed so many strikes !!! And KEANE should have scored to make it a fantastic debut ! LENNON also had his chances !....

PALACIOS have a fantastic debut & i'm really glad that he's a great signing by HARRY !!!

But after watching SPURS played earlier,i honestly do not think that our SPURS can match MAN U in skills & tactics !!! Hope they can prove me wrong !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1