The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by archarch View Post
anyone been to Hollywood club recently? got PR girls available?
Gay club. Lol
Old 30-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
Gay club. Lol
thanks for the info. need to find other clubs.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Went to La Belle and Don Quixote on Sukhumvit26 some time last week on two separate days.

Almost 10PM on Sunday when reach La Belle.
Only had 4 ladies available, took one for 3,300, the remaining were 5,500 and 6,500.
The girl was new (less than a month), hence probably not fetching high price yet.
Very standard service, non-existent English, nothing much to write about.
Gets the job done.

About 9:30PM on a weekday, visited Don Quixote.
Korean owner, plenty of Korean guests.
Had 5-6 ladies available, choose Kiwi, very PSE, a better experience than La Belle. But it's down to the girl.
Paid 3,000 for the big room, but the normal room is probably enough.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Went to La Belle and Don Quixote on Sukhumvit26 some time last week on two separate days.

Almost 10PM on Sunday when reach La Belle.
Only had 4 ladies available, took one for 3,300, the remaining were 5,500 and 6,500.
The girl was new (less than a month), hence probably not fetching high price yet.
Very standard service, non-existent English, nothing much to write about.
Gets the job done.

About 9:30PM on a weekday, visited Don Quixote.
Korean owner, plenty of Korean guests.
Had 5-6 ladies available, choose Kiwi, very PSE, a better experience than La Belle. But it's down to the girl.
Paid 3,000 for the big room, but the normal room is probably enough.
The next street has better choices, with usually 50 to 80 amongst the various mini shops. That's usually enough to find at least one that is your taste.

Otherwise, cross the bridge to Soi 33 where there are several other shops like Cassanova and Paco Club.

End of day the experience depends on WL so its a bit of hit and miss but they all have the ST for 2k which is affordable to try out a few different ones until you find one you really like then RTF

I find Soi 26 a bit crowded since there is the Michelin Star noodle soup that attracts large crowds, some of them then end up at Soi 26 shops but they dont know about the behind street.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to pretty thonglor April 2 times in 2 days a couple of weeks ago. As some bros recommended booking is a must if not you got a very few chances to find someone interesting.
Mamasan not really open minded doesn’t know smile exist. Anyway have booked Jasmine and mamasan shows me the photos book. Really nice pretty girl or nice pretty pic. Before starting Asked mamasan for tomorrow which ladies available next day and showed me more pics. Chosen Noriko

First Fr Jasmine: not really the same girl photos are photoshopped a lot. Look like more 35 than 24, fat and not pretty at all. Anyway I had to do the job. In the room social time because bath is empty and Gillis slow, basic English but not so bad. Bath time exciting with bj pm and so on. Return on the bed fucking all holes, finished so tired I filled the report for mamasan with a lot of happiness.
Honestly not a pretty girl but a very good service

Second day : Noriko
Girl not on website don’t know why.
Same the first one the girl looks a bit different from the pic. And same, older than 27 maybe 33/35 but nice body and natural boobs. And a pretty nice face you can’t forget
Social time with good English the girl smiles every times
Bath for everything you want I spent maybe 20/30 minutes as it was so exciting to be pampered by her
Return to bed for paradise even she waits for you to ask her what to do. She appreciate fingering, very tight pussy and juicy, and some more she masturbates her self for a very private and real show
I can feel her juice and it was real
Will come back and take her again even she told she doesn’t work very day so need to book first
Old 01-05-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Report prettymassage thonglor
Old 01-05-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Went to stockings spa massage Soï 39 sukhumvit
Very nice and luxury area prices not so cheap )3,500 for 90 minutes) Nuru more expensive
But a very special place (usually for Koreans guys) where you can find some ladies who, after bath and light massage but this is no
The purpose there, offers you to play with their stockings from soft to hard. And of course stockings are so fragile you can play to take them of as a kind of fantasy
Very very interesting niche spa. Even if ladies are not the youngest ones they are trained to pse
Old 01-05-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Hi all, realised my previous post sharing HappBKK’s shop closure (they offer outcalls only from today onwards) & Noey (HappyBKK) contacts got removed. Do DM me for her contacts.

Otherwise, reservations for outcalls can also be made through the shop.

Cheers.
Ah that sucks man. Yup, I saw their page and it seems the shop is now closed. I was hoping to try Noey when I visit next year.

Edit: It seems they are moving to a new place as stated on their Twitter.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-05-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I've been thinking of asking this question but don't want to seem weird. . . .

Any bro tried the pegging service at Analisa Massage? For context, I'm not gay or like my ass to be touched but recently I started watching some JAV pegging videos and it looks interesting(?). The only butt play I don't mind is AR and sometimes prostate.

I'm just wondering if the lady will peg all the way or do you also get to boom boom the lady? I don't mind trying peg service if the dildo size isn't too big and I don't suck the dildo. At most I will tell her to stop 555. . . . .other places that offer pegging service would be good too

Old 01-05-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTEdont worry it’s a nice game to do for a few minutes =StupidCharsiew;22291879]I've been thinking of asking this question but don't want to seem weird. . . .

Any bro tried the pegging service at Analisa Massage? For context, I'm not gay or like my ass to be touched but recently I started watching some JAV pegging videos and it looks interesting(?). The only butt play I don't mind is AR and sometimes prostate.

I'm just wondering if the lady will peg all the way or do you also get to boom boom the lady? I don't mind trying peg service if the dildo size isn't too big and I don't suck the dildo. At most I will tell her to stop 555. . . . .other places that offer pegging service would be good too [/QUOTE]
Old 01-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

[sorry last message cut : I mean don’t worry you can have regular or mostly sexy regular massage and in option pegging takes place during the session
Tried a couple of month but it is not my stuff toy is thin so no problem but you have to chose the right masseuse I recommend for this the VINUS or the little DAISY who are nice and soft and comprehensive
Enjoy QUOTE=john202;22291891][QUOTEdont worry it’s a nice game to do for a few minutes =StupidCharsiew;22291879]I've been thinking of asking this question but don't want to seem weird. . . .

I'm just wondering if the lady will peg all the way or do you also get to boom boom the lady? I don't mind trying peg service if the dildo size isn't too big and I don't suck the dildo. At most I will tell her to stop 555. . . . .other places that offer pegging service would be good too [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 01-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

[totally forgot the adress :
Website bangkokprettymassage.com but all the girls aren’t listed there
In the small soi very close to bts thonglor lift soi going to hotel Nikko just before momo massage shop QUOTE=john202;22291682]Report prettymassage thonglor[/QUOTE]
Old 02-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I've been thinking of asking this question but don't want to seem weird. . . .

I'm just wondering if the lady will peg all the way or do you also get to boom boom the lady? I don't mind trying peg service if the dildo size isn't too big and I don't suck the dildo. At most I will tell her to stop 555. . . . .other places that offer pegging service would be good too
I have tried analisa for almost 5-7years I guess. Preaw is my go to for light bdsm to tantric. Be aware that the age from the start i have visit never change on the website.

If you go for looks you may skip it, for skill, most of them will give the pleasure
Old 02-05-2023, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
I have tried analisa for almost 5-7years I guess. Preaw is my go to for light bdsm to tantric. Be aware that the age from the start i have visit never change on the website.

If you go for looks you may skip it, for skill, most of them will give the pleasure
Think go for communication before looks if want to be with her for long time
Old 02-05-2023, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post

I see. Maybe they too lazy to change every year bah hahahaha. Seeing the website I think Fon, Yoye and Sai is my type. Sai looks like she can be a good mistress but her age might not be attractive to some.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1