The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Roxy Square TN

Bros,
Just wanna ask if anyone here has seen been serviced by the PRC TN at the string of shops beside Roxy Square. I dunno what is the building called, issit Katong Complex?

Anyway, beside the hair salon, there seems to be skimpily dressed ladies who looks like they wanna be 'serviced' by us instead.

So if any bros know whether they give 'extra service' anot. pls let me know or post a fr.

cheers,
sex research takes a new step
Old 24-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Roxy Square TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher
Bros,
Just wanna ask if anyone here has seen been serviced by the PRC TN at the string of shops beside Roxy Square. I dunno what is the building called, issit Katong Complex?

Anyway, beside the hair salon, there seems to be skimpily dressed ladies who looks like they wanna be 'serviced' by us instead.

So if any bros know whether they give 'extra service' anot. pls let me know or post a fr.

cheers,
bro. in this case, please try not to start a thread and ask other people to try and post FR. Be brave and courageous and take the first plunge. Try it out yourself and come back and post FR.

as you're mentioned, 'sex research takes a new step'. please be more pro-active in trying. not pro-active in asking.

cheers!
Old 24-09-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

cheers,
KNN. another lazy bum.....
Old 27-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

sorri bors, i am new to all these (look at my posts). i will not hang my balls at home for more research but will do as you all say.....

thanks bros
sexresearcher
Old 27-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,

sorri bors, i am new to all these (look at my posts). i will not hang my balls at home for more research but will do as you all say.....

thanks bros
sexresearcher
dun worry ... u will learn as u read n post more. the fact that yr pts were not zapped show that bros here r willing to forgive n let u learn. happy learning n chionging, n hope u contribute yr 1st FR soon!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bros,

cheers,
Hi Brother,

Don't treat here like a Information Counter.
You got to start the FR, if you wanted to start a new forum.
We do here our rules and regulation.
Old 01-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lcashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if i'm not wrong it's on the first floor near the end right? neva tried out that place yet but it is run by PRC and sometimes they have other friends who come down in the afternoon dressed like they are on their way to GL.
you can just visually stare them down in front of them and they will just smile back
Old 01-10-2004, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,

cheers,

Yes, I've been to one of the TN joint on the 2nd floor right at the back almost near the staircase, if you walk in from the main entrance it will be on your left, in fact there are a few TN here but most of them CMI. The joint which I visited was not bad, the lady boss sports a very short hairdo and looks not bad but did not try here as was eyeing another busty PRC. Overall damage was $30 + $40 but will not return due to one major factor - hygiene.....yucks cause they just re-use back the shorts and towel on the bed...only found out after I was done.....

Hope this helps.....
Old 01-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sillyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08
Yes, I've been to one of the TN joint on the 2nd floor right at the back almost near the staircase,

Hope this helps.....
You mean the one at RS, went down before nothing much to shout about the massage is not that good the rest SOP. I ever passed by on a sunday before...wah lao so many mothers with their kids at the learning centre beside it...think it's a taboo place to visit on weekends haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread