The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
toyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking <<www.toyfriends.org>>*EMILY*HAVE A CUDDLING TIME WIF THIS SWEET 36C BUXOM AT UR SVC

NAME : EMILY
NATIONAILY : THAI
HEIGHT : 160CM
WEIGHT : 46KG
VITAL STATS : 36C-24-36
DAMAGE : $130/2SHOTS/90MINS
EARLY BIRD : $110/2SHOTS/90MINS - 10AM TO 12.30PM
QUICKIE : $90/1SHOT/45MINS
WEEKEND PROMO: $110/2SHOTS/90MINS
OVERNIGHT : $280/3SHOTS/8HRS - 12AM TO 8AM
SERVICES: SHOWER, FRENCHING, BBBJ, CIM, 69, COB, FJ

*Room & CD Included*

*Open Daily From 10am - 1am*

More Gals photos & field reports available in our forum Click here to access our forum

Please write FR for our Gals after your session with them. Thank you

Please Bring Your Buddy Along To Enjoy $10 Dollar Discount!

Payment 1st Before Services Started Thanks!

Sms / Call for booking @ +65 9469 9335

Join ToyFriends forum now @ http://www.toyfriends.org/register.php
Old 08-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

toyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyfriends is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking <<www.toyfriends.org>>*EMILY*HAVE A CUDDLING TIME WIF THIS SWEET 36C BUXOM AT UR SVC

fir_tme
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since no one posted FR for Emily, let me be the first.

Paid Emily a visit yesterday afternoon. Here's my rating for her.

Look - 8. Slightly tanned compared to photo.
Boobs - Cupped C. Nice to hold. I like it.
Bath - Yes. Before and after.
FJ - 9. Tight with lots of juices. Willing to try several positions.
French - Yes.
BJ and BBBJ - Yes, 9.
GFE - 9.5. Lots of hugs. She is willingly to please you. Excellent Thai massage. Speak basic English.
RTF - When I make enough vit M.

Please treat her well.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

victoryleo7979

FR for Emily

Actually, i had booked a session today at 1pm but due some idiot hold on to me on small tiny matter that cause me to be late for the appointment so it was cancelled by the OKT even i had already reach......

Ok, nevermind....me still horny despite of the misarrangement........ so i called Bro Toyfriend to see whether got chance to put off my fire..... I am such a lucky chap, bro toyfriend got a slot for Emily at 2pm today and somemore very near where i am....quickly grab although she is not the one i am asking for (i actually want to book icy to cool off my fire).

Here is the FR for Emily as promised to Bro Toyfriend:

Looks: 6.5/10 person same as picture but too tann (not my cup of tea)
Boobs: 7/10 est 34C and soft
Catbath: nil
French: Yes
Bbbj: 7/10

fj: 7/10
we start cowgirl and i finished in missionary (due to long time never go firing range so abit too fast shot off and very tired).

attitude 8/10
friendly and accommodating

gfe 6/10
Dun feel any gfe, maybe to concentrated on putting the fire off so never notice.

Dmg 120/90/2
I chiong all the way for the 1 shot cos too anxious to put off fire....2nd shot opted out cos too tired liao....but instead of 2nd shot i got a massage from her.......
Old 08-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

philhaha
Samster
My Reputation:Points: 9 / Power: 0

Re: <<www.toyfriends.org>>*EMILY*HAVE A CUDDLING TIME WIF THIS SWEET 36C BUXOM AT UR SVC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just came back from a session with Emily.

Brother toy has been an excellent service previously, but Emily may be the best find yet.
One warning, her English is not so good, and Mandarin I'm not sure. Sometimes use mandarin but not sure if she understands. What I can definitely say is she really try hard.

First have shower, not much to mention.

Proceed to regular service, can say she is very accommodating. After small massage, she start with BBBJ. She is very good at this, really take her time. Her technique is very good, nt sure after so long why the army not release. But then cap and try several positions, finally unload and rest. Then have shower again.

Round two start, she begin massage. Start with my legs, but she quickly proceed to full body massage. Should give more detail, but will just say really shiok. Almost dun with round two then, but still hold on. Again come BBBJ, like I say before, technique very good, don't know why can't release, but still able to continue.

She first on top, really take her time. Very enjoyable, then she bring me forward. I really want to try many positions, but after about 5 mins in this position cannot tahan, must release.

Almost close to 90 mins, take a third shower with her then leave. No complaints about the service. Like I say, bro toy really outdone himself this time.

Overall:

Looks: 7.5/10
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 actually not a fan of big boobs, definitely other bros will enjoy.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 always can improve, but for me extremely good
FJ: both times very good

RTF: maybe, but if other bros understand this FR, I think very busy. Service is really good & in my opinion easy the best value on SBF.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

funny4sg
Samster Join Date: May 2004
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

FR on Emily (Toyfriends) - Christmas Eve 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just tried Bro Toyfriends's stable for the very 1st time, and here's my brief FR on Emily :

* Looks : 7
* Body : 7
* Boobs : 8 (a handful)
* BBBJ : 8
* Fingering : No
* Painting : 8 (shaven, no smell)
* FJ : 8.5 (various positions, wet, like her moan and expression)
* RTF : maybe
Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Alpharomeo
Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2011

EMILY - Best Masseuse With Special Skills

Promised bro a FR on Emily...

Tried her on xmas eve as I was very frustrated to be back in office till 1pm ... thanks to bro for moving my slot to 2pm.

On the looks arena, think she is at best an average but her pair of racks will make any man salivate...her service is really par none...learnt that she used to serve Jap customers back in Sukhumvit...actually offered to take off my socks besides my clothings & hang my shirt!!!

Shower was SOP...cleaned me from head to toe...when I learnt that she can massage, asked her for one as my back was aching from standing for almost half a day doing presentation. I was surprised by her skills...she was really good ... managed to ease my backache...soon she proceeded to give me a sensual massage with her huge assets...in no time I exploded.

She continued to give me a proper massage after that...& followed by round two...very hardworking lady I must say & very accomodating Round two came!

To rate her is actually to under rate her ...I must say that her massage skills is really first among equals... the way she rubs her melons with my John... you must try to know
Old 08-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

eternitysunn
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2011

back from a session with emily

brief fr on her

Looks : 8 (above average, pretty imo)

Body : 7 (little tummy fats)

Boobs : 9 (big and soft !! )

BBBJ : 8 (good technique, very good, nearly cum)

Fingering : Nvr try

Painting : Nvr try

FJ : 9 (accommodative, hardworking)

GFE: 8 (lots of frenching and hugs )

RTF : maybe if vit m recovers
Old 09-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

fir_tme
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2011

RTF on 27th morning. She was surprised to see me as she thought I am not coming back. Shower me with lots of hugs and kisses. The usual as follows but with the extra touches........

She is going back soon and please treat her well.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

cunilingus
Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2011

Had emily for early bird last slot just now.

Face : 7/10.
Body : 7/10.nice n smooth,as with most other puying.
Boobs : 7/10. big.lots of fondling during shower.cant wait.
BBBJ : 7/10. offload my first shot during bbbj.
Massage : 9/10. oil massage my didi with her big boob and hj + thai massage.
Overall :Positive.wouldnt mind rtf.she manage to make me cum twice in 1/2 hr.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

MoMoNiDeNehNeh
Samster Join Date: Mar 2010
My Reputation:Points: 16 / Power: 0

Re: <<www.toyfriends.org>>*EMILY*HAVE A CUDDLING TIME WIF THIS SWEET 36C BUXOM AT UR

Yesterday i tried to book Nicole but fail , end up having a session with Emily , since i booked last min , nothing to whine about . Anyway both have big boobs lolx . my FR for Emily

FR
Looks - 6.5 normal looking (looks abit older than her age)
Cathbath - No
BJ- 8/10
French - yes
FJ - 7/10 nothing to shout about
boobs- 8.5/10 abit saggy but very soft

Bros out there who go for service die die have to try this gem . she finish me off in 1 hr 5 mins 2 shots . 1st shot on cowboy . 2nd shot on breast fuck .

GFE -9.5/10
Tits Fuck - 9.5/10
Service - 9.5/10 (hardworking)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1