The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
thedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singapore's very own Justice League=JustDick League

Been a frequent reader of this forum for several years but hardly contribute anything.So today, make a new account, begin a fresh start.(actually don't want people to know my identity hehe).And present to you a funny, horny and nonsensical self-made story>The JustDick League

Character Intro:
Spermman>Leader of JustDick League.
Name: Cluck Ken
His target> Louise Lian who is fellow reporter

Betman aka The Dick Knight
2nd leader of League
Name:Bruise Wayne
Butler:AlFraud
Sidekick:Rodin (Rod-in)
His target>To win $ from Toto
(Likes to bet so much, his butler froze his bank account)

The story will revolve around these two super heroes.Also, additional calafare will be in the story like>

Spikerman (pronouce as spi-ker-man short form for spike her drink then you know what happens later man...)crows flying pass
Name:Peter Farker
Occupation:Reporter/photographer from newspaper firm, The Straight Times
His Target:Merry Jane, an actress in MediaCork

WonderbraWoman
Name:Diana Xiao Char Bor
Occupation:Act as young girl who sells bras and undies thru her blog to all perverts worldwide, only show body with no face pics.
Target:Have bigger boobs.

The Incredible Cock
Name:Dr Bruce Banger
Target:Hoping to invent better stretchable materials for clothes and condoms.

And many many more heroes and villians will come by.

Up me for encouragement, my virgin story thks.
To be continued...
Old 17-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jia Qi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Singapore's very own Justice League=JustDick League

care to explain ? Don't quite understand leh
Old 18-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Xiao Zhu Zhu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS you quite good lah, like that also can think of
Old 18-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

A classic example of jiak bah bo sai pang.
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

thedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the comments and anyway time to begin story>>

Time:9pm
Hidden away in a 'remote' corner of singapore, surrounded by Vivocity, Sentosa and St James Power Station lies the Headquarter of The JustDick League.Located at the highly scenic view inside the tower of Sentosa Causeway. Sentosa Causeway on Flickr - Photo Sharing! credits to whoever took the photo.

Today, an emergency meeting has been held by Spermman. Betman, Rodin, Spikeman, Wonderwoman, and The Incredible Cock are present.Today is the day which Mas Selamat escaped.

Spermman took out a wade of meeting notes and distribute to them.Just now the Gahmen just e-mail me the escapee's photograph and details.I want all of you commence a thorough search right after this meeting. Now, I give you all your respective search sector>Betman cover South, Rodin-East, Wonderbra-North, The Cork-West, Spikeman-Center.I shall be the overall co-ordinator and also cover the skies of Singapore.Report status to me every 2 hours.Search will end when I say so.

Wonderbrawoman grumble, Gahmen got sponser us how much $ for this search?I still need to take pretty photos of my bras to sell online tonight leh.The others also protest unless got good $ if not just search for a while nia, then go back sleep.

Spermman angry and slams the meeting (mahjong)table.And scold them:this time no money, you know how dangerous this man is anot.The police suspect that evil villians have infiltrated the dentention toilet and rescued him.However, the Gahmen got say if catch him got reward.So die die must catch him, our nightclubbling fund not enough liao.

Ok lor, the rest silently agree(in heart thinking, chey! Gahmen so stingy)
Spemman:Ok prepare your equipment, and be at your located sector at 2200hrs.Meeting dismissed.

Betman and Rodin drove off in the Bet watermobile, while Wonderbra(who also can fly) lombang Spikeman. The Cock lombang by Spermman.What to do, taxi fares expensive.
>>>>
Rodin and Betman separates the Bet Watermobile to 2, Rodin continues his way to Changi Village, while Betman stops over at Kallang River. As Betman comes ashore, he thought, maybe Mas Selamat inside too long liao need woman to 'release', so probably go Geylang.So he hasten his footsteps and dig into his pockets.Hmm, got $50, later go try my luck at playing 8/9. So got enough $ to bribe the OKTs for info. If got win more, can go CAT150 later=]

To be continued...
Stay tune to next episode as Betman stumbles into Mas Selamat at Geylang
area. What shall he do...

up up some points for support, Thank you
Old 18-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
novaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedicknight View Post
Been a frequent reader of this forum for several years but hardly contribute anything.So today, make a new account, begin a fresh start.(actually don't want people to know my identity hehe).And present to you a funny, horny and nonsensical self-made story>The JustDick League

Character Intro:
Spermman>Leader of JustDick League.
Name: Cluck Ken
His target> Louise Lian who is fellow reporter

Betman aka The Dick Knight
2nd leader of League
Name:Bruise Wayne
Butler:AlFraud
Sidekick:Rodin (Rod-in)
His target>To win $ from Toto
(Likes to bet so much, his butler froze his bank account)

The story will revolve around these two super heroes.Also, additional calafare will be in the story like>

Spikerman (pronouce as spi-ker-man short form for spike her drink then you know what happens later man...)crows flying pass
Name:Peter Farker
Occupation:Reporter/photographer from newspaper firm, The Straight Times
His Target:Merry Jane, an actress in MediaCork

WonderbraWoman
Name:Diana Xiao Char Bor
Occupation:Act as young girl who sells bras and undies thru her blog to all perverts worldwide, only show body with no face pics.
Target:Have bigger boobs.

The Incredible Cock
Name:Dr Bruce Banger
Target:Hoping to invent better stretchable materials for clothes and condoms.

And many many more heroes and villians will come by.

Up me for encouragement, my virgin story thks.
To be continued...
Good on bro......
keep it coming......
Old 18-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

meow....... where is catwoman?
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 19-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
meow....... where is catwoman?
Welcome all suggestions to add more heros or villians.Will try to add them into story.If better give some details like their real names, occupations...etc

For eg. Catwoman
CAT150woman
Name:Selick Neh (original was Selina)
Occupation:CAT150 woman, her working nick is Nehneh (any OKT or regular patron want to advertise which house?!)
Target:Earn enough money to build a beauty salon for cats

Thank you for support tho no points added yet.will update every 2-3 days, more points speed faster lol
Have already finish the story from mas selamat to recent olympics inside my mind, just need to organise them into words.
Old 19-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

PENIS
Name:Obese Copperfield
Characteristics: Short, fat, with a big ugly nose. Always carries an umbrella under his stained armpits.
Occupation:Sells condoms, raincoats and umbrellas in his little shop in GL.
Target:F*ck as many prostitutes without paying for $$, and spreading STDs with low quality condoms.
Old 22-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Continue story...
Before I go into Betman mode in Geylang, I shall touch on the other heroes situations.
Rodin reached Changi Village(ask transevites for info), The Cock reached NUS(peeping into hostels for clues), Spermman reached Labrador Park after dropping Cock at NUS ( having a bird's eye view of cars shaking in Labrador carpark)
While Spikeman is piggy-back in the air by Wonderbrawoman, he grinds his dick onto her bum, and fondles her boobs continuously. His molesting made wonderbra horny, so they decided to stop at Kovan Hotel 81 for joined 'body' search. (hotel between North and Center of Sg)

While the other heroes get 'busy on their search for Mas Selamat, Betman embarks on his quest...
FPS>>if you play Counterstrike, You will know what is First-Person Shooting mode.

Betman>>
Thinking that his Betman uniform will deter his movements in Geylang, he changed back into Bruise Wayne, leaving his uniform in the Bet Watermobile.
Nevertheless, first stop>gambling table in lorong XX(u guys know one)

When he arrived, he noticed that one of the table is packed with alot of people.And many of them are cheering.Curious, he squeezed into the crowd.
He saw an Arab lady(plump size, covered in total black with veil, and headdress).Normal sight , but whats abnormal is whatever the Arab lady bets, all the other 'investors' bet the opposite.WHen the 8/9 dice is revealed, the lady always lose.(The Arab lady can see from her red and dreary eyes, want to cry yet no tears come out)

After observing for 4 rounds, Betman quickly bet opposite also.(Everyone now realised she is extremely 'unlucky' in gambling)

Whenever the Arab lady does not have anymore money, the 'investors' around gave her more to continue.The Ah Beng manning the table can see from his face wants to break down liao.After Betman wins another 3 rounds, with $400 in hand, suddenly someone shout, Mata! Mata!

Betman flustered liao, if tomorrow newspaper show singapore billionaire, Bruise Wayne, get caught in Geylang for illegal gambling, die liao.Quickly, he tries to squeeze out of the fleeing crowd.Then, he noticed the Arab lady is helplessly running with a limp.

This time, Betman realised he must save this pitiful lady, (his fortune goddess).He grabbed the Arab lady and piggy-back her, with his Bet instincts, they managed to escaped the chaotic lorong, a few lorongs away.Relieved, Betman then felt something different behind his bum, machaim a rod...

To be continued...
Old 23-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

:O

nice story! camping here.
Old 25-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Thks for support but more practical support(up points) is needed =P. will continue story tomorrow, busy atm.

A little something about Spermman>

白天默默无名的小记者,当夜晚来临,我将会摇身一变成 Spermman。用我那纯洁的液
体洗涤和拯救所有夜店美眉们堕落的心灵...

Translation:
When the night sky befalls, I , a lowly reporter shall transform into Spermman. Using my holy fluid to cleanse and rescue the tainted souls of all the chio bus lost in the realms of clubbing...
Old 26-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

Continue story...

Feeling violated, Betman throws the Arab auntie off his back.'She' fell with a loud thud.Owwch! 'She' moaned in pain as 'her' butt kissed the ground.Betman with his experienced hearing of moanings, right away conclude that it is a man under the Arab dress.Also his Bet instincts tell him that this person might be the escapee.
So, swiftly, he pulled out his Bet needle from his belt and peirce it into Mas Selamat accupoint, immobilising his body as he tries to stand up from the fall.(Don't pray pray, although Betman no super powers but his mental strength, fast-learing ability and accuracy very powderful one).
His 针灸 accupuncture is learnt from China foreign 'talents' in Singapore health/tuina centres.
Mas Selamat is shocked and afraid, thinking that the tall and hamesome man who saved him earlier yet now immobilse him, is from the police.Betman promptly drags him into one dark corner and strips off his headdress, alas confirming he is Mas Selamat.
With his pale and frightened face, Mas beg Betman to let him off with his only movable mouth."Tolong tolong, I don't want to go back there anymore, you want can kill me,inside worst than hell, please please! Then he broke down into tears.
Betman gave him a tight slap and asked him to calm down.Betman explained "I don't work for the gahman but I need some information before I decide to turn you to the Polce anot. Firstly, I want to know what you meant inside worst than hell, then how you escaped and some your terrorist group info you have not disclosed.I see that you also in need of money, if I can sell your story and info to my reporter friends(Cluck Kent and Peter Farker) I will even help you to escape Singapore".
Mas(after hearing that this hamesome guy is not from police) heaved a sigh of relief."Ok, deal! I will tell you everything but can go somewhere cleaner anot, here abit smelly".(Stinky drains)
Betman takes out his over-dued Clorets sweets from his belt and popped one into Mas mouth.After confirming he swallowed it and threaten him,"This one is my special poison only I have antidote, now I let your body free. Don't worry, after I am satisfied with your answers I will give you the antidote"
Mas nodded in reply (still suffering the buring sensation from his throat)

'Now where to bring Mas safe and no one disturbed', Betman planning as he withdraw the needle out of Mas's accupoint.
Ah, I know liao, go to CAT150 house since today got win money!!

To be continued...
Do you want to know what is life like in the detention centre, the actual story of his escape and the fetishs of Osama?
Tune in to next episode where Cat150woman will bring out the fire in you.
FR included.

Have not decide which house no. yet, suggestions and rep points needed.
Old 26-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
JusticeLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

no power to up u but please continue
nice stories on the superheros!
Old 27-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Wah, JusticeLeague you use my story as inspiration to make new nick.Power sia, maybe more people will use characters I made up as their nicks.And super thanks to whoever up me.

I swear JusticeLeague is not my clone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1