The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
All the boys then decide to move to Travel. A lot more girls, more party atmosphere. Spent most of the evening hanging with the guys but took one slim cutie who turned out to be the worst lay of the trip. She asked for tip right away in advance. I told her I will tip her after and expect BBFS. She agrees but tries to rush.
Same thing happened to me. Was shorting me of time. When confronted, she said a sexsion was 1/2 hour. Had always assumed an hour.

For you samsters in Jakarta now, could you please confirm with the mamasans and providers in Classic and Travel what the time period is for 375k?
Old 19-02-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Same thing happened to me. Was shorting me of time. When confronted, she said a sexsion was 1/2 hour. Had always assumed an hour.

For you samsters in Jakarta now, could you please confirm with the mamasans and providers in Classic and Travel what the time period is for 375k?
Classic is more like 40-45 minutes from the time the girl enters the room.
Then the phone on the side table will ring to let you know that time is up.
Old 19-02-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TR from Dec 23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Wow terrific read!
But how come you dare to do bareback? So many times some more.
You not worried of catching something? Or you just heck care?
Good luck. STD is the least of his problem... I personally have a friend who contracted 2 type of STDs from raw in jakarta.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Good luck. STD is the least of his problem... I personally have a friend who contracted 2 type of STDs from raw in jakarta.
Where did he get tested and treated for his STDs?
Old 19-02-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

@I Love Boobs

mod removed 2 of your posts for quoting entire long post...pls edit before posting...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Where did he get tested and treated for his STDs?
In KL. He is malaysian.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Which I found in the fishbowl at Starmoon. A gorgeous 19 yo, slim but with natural large tits. Unbelievable body and face. Had a drink with her and took her upstairs. A bit disappointed as she was not too enthusiastic but BBFSCIP with a hot 19 yo for 25 bucks is never a bad thing.
Any photos of your conquests?
Thanks.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Any photos of your conquests?
Thanks.
Yes but not sharing here. And everyones taste is different anyway.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
It was because of bareback big tippers like you that the following happened to me last Dec, and twice in Classic before the pandemic.

I got three girls with stinking pussy, one so bad that I went limp. With so much residual semen left fermenting deep inside those pussy, how can they not became stinky ?

Happened twice in Classic before the pandemic, I gave a girl 50k at the beginning, but she still kept nagging me in English for more tips.
I got so annoyed that I lost my hard on and left the room early. I believe those two were used to big spending tourist like you.
I have been avoiding English speaking Jakarta girls ever since.

**** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?
None of the girls I had spoke a lick of English. Most were new to the scene. I tip what I feel like, I dont care what you or anyone else feels about that. I got consistent great service from pretty young girls for a very low price even after tip. So I'm happy. Why should I care about anything else. I will do exactly the same again. BTW, every girl I had was squeaky clean and well mannered. Also never tip in advance. In that case its not a tip.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Yes but not sharing here. And everyones taste is different anyway.
You can always share on the Pictures forum.
You shared on the Sex guide forum but I’m not paying on that site…
Old 20-02-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
I deleted this post because apparently this forum cannot simply enjoy a fun trip report without tons of critical comments on my tips, style of mongering or even whether I should post such details.
... **** note that I am not mad at you because I am a tourist myself ****

… Did your friends also tip big ? ?
Old 20-02-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I believe players like him did effect my hours in Travel and Classic.

See my posting #4274 , but I do not think he should be zapped.

There were many like him in Classic before the pandemic.

I am only writing in general; I am not mad at him or any of those like him.

Because I am a tourist just like him.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Also never tip in advance. In that case its not a tip.
I didn't request any special service; therefore, 8 out of 10 girls appreciate my upfront 50k tips, It is just those two English specking ones.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Trust100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my opinion if you get nice looking girl, then paying higher tips not an issue . Because the base price is very low.. look at classic. 350+ 200 . Less than 50sgd.

If the base price is higher.. then doesn’t make sense
Old 20-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Trust100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestr View Post
Here's a list of places to go and their relative position on the jakarta map. I barely skimmed the surface and will be back.

Good post dude

Any experience with loewy bar ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1