The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Oh My God!!!:eek

Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chrisneo1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

I'm horny now, Bro Lighting. can have her ctc pls
Old 04-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
high-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bro lighting, still planning for my appt as I busy with work
Old 06-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisneo1978 View Post
I'm horny now, Bro Lighting. can have her ctc pls
PM u liao hope u will post FR soon
Old 06-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by high-man View Post
sorry bro lighting, still planning for my appt as I busy with work
Take ur time and look for her when free
Old 08-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Anymore FRs on Jia Jia
Old 09-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
SAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Anymore FRs on Jia Jia
Just came back from a session with Jia Jia. Called her around noon time and she just woke up. Try to book a room in the previous love nest but must wait 1 hr. So call her up again and drove her to another location. Again, have to wait for about 1 hr. So brothers remember don't bonk on Sunday, hotels are usually full occupied by couples of all races.

After 1/2hrs, the room was available. So JJ and I went up to our love nest. We changed to our birthday suits, she helped to wash my 2IC thoroughly. Then I lay on the bed and relaxed.

Firstly, she attacked my nipples and then gave my 2IC a super looong bbbj. The bbbj was very shiok, this is the reason why I looked for her. So far, her bbbj is the best among the FLs I encountered.

After she capped my 2IC, she gave me a horse ride. The we changed to missionary position and I pumped her for quite a while. Can felt that she get wet and I kept on pumping her. After quite a while, I finally released my 1st load. I was spent and I lay on the bed. She went to the bathroom to wash up and then made hot coffee and milk tea for both of us.

We hugged each other and waited for my 2IC to recover for second round. We chit chat for sometime and she kept playing my 2IC. After that, we started our second round. The same process repeated. She gave me a wonderful bbbj, ride me and I pumped her in missionary position. This time, she got wetter than the first round. My 2IC was even harder than the first round. This time, I pumped and pumped for a longer time. When I finally released, I can see she also enjoyed it. She said "骗了我的精子,又骗了我的银子。"

Then we washed up individually and left our love nest. I sent her home and we parted.

Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: C
French: allow
Painting: Did not try
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: We can click
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 (rm) + 2 CD
Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Yo Bro SAVF thanks a loty for ur good FR. Looks like i am going to find Jia Jia soon. Miss her demure personality and her heavenly BBBJ
Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gako_v3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

):
Here comes me!
Bro lighting, can sic contact ma?
Old 10-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gako_v3 View Post
):
Here comes me!
Bro lighting, can sic contact ma?
PM u liao hopefully u doesn't crash my slot today
Old 10-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gako_v3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PM u liao hopefully u doesn't crash my slot today
I won't.
Have fun tonight bro!
Thanks for the contact.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Was up till real “Late” aka Early attending a friend’s birthday party. Wanted to look for BX but she was occupied hence had to look for alternative activitied. And being that Late, I didn’t wanna call the other FLs in my list lest they should be already resting.

Hence, I ended up again in my usual hunting ground. However, due to the recent “culling” exercise; my usual target rich environment has caused the supplies to dwindle somewhat. It took me a few rounds of combing GL to find the appropriate prey. Atlas, I spotted a tall fair lass with nice curves to show for with another PRC, I stopped and had her hop in.

And on I go to my usual bonking place. Whilst waiting for our room to be made, we had some quiet moments to ourselves and she hugged me as if we’re long lost lovers. The moment the room was readied, we quickly proceeded to it. As soon as we entered, she cornered me to the wall and we regain our embrace, as we’re gently kissing, she began to slowly unbottoned my shirt and as she unbottons she give some quick like flicks to my nipples. Which she travelled south to undress me out of my jeans. Her actions are mirrored by me in return. Soon we’re in our birthday suits and proceeded to clean ourselves for the aniticipated action to come.

Since we’ve already done the initial getting to know you session hence, we’re able to jump right into action. Started with some kissing action which slowly proceeded south with nipple flicking and finally her trip south ended at my jewels which she began to blow me earnestly. Her actions varied with tongue flicks, slurping and various other actions. It really brought the jewels to attention. Before long, she armour me for some penetrative action.

Couldn’t give her some tongue lashing due to an impending ulcer – DAMN. As a result I was rather passive, she than mounted and impaled herself on me. And allowed herself to slide up and down my pole. Not wanting her to finished me off quickly, I flipped her onto her back and took over the thrusting actvities. As I thrusts more, she began to feel real good with some sighs and moans. After thrusting a while, to my amazement, she licked her fingers and moved them south to her CLIT and started rubbing them to heighten her sensation. As the thrusts shift into furious mode, so did her fingers, before you know it she was jerking from her own orgasm which was followed by me cumming shortly after her.

Her service attitude did not stopped there, she than help clean me up from the aftermath of our activities. When that was done, she fell into my arms to rest for some moments before we hit the showers for clean up. Paid her and sent her back to the spot that I found her and promised her that I’ll look her up again and intros bros.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Oct ( new arrival )
A GEM in MAKING

DISCLAIMER – each individual experience differs from one to the other.

Damage – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it)
Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
SAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSAVF_Visitor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
...Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )...
Your FR so powerful. I squeeze her boobs too, think should be real ba.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVF_Visitor View Post
Your FR so powerful. I squeeze her boobs too, think should be real ba.
Looks like you have signed on for Jia Jia
Old 13-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15609 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

pai seh, ctc rec'd in May but as I was too pre-occupied with host of stuff only managed to try 2 days ago.
delayed FR here because find increasingly difficult to log into forum in the evening..maybe some thing's wrong with my internet connection

went to her meeting place, got a $30 room another one of the ploy by the hotel, and whilst waiting (~10 minutes) went for a cool shower.
knock, knock.. hmmm a pleasant looking lady at the door step.
came in stripped to nature ...

This is one of my best performance in awhile..usually I loose the battle within 2~3 minutes.. anxiety or ?? but with Jia2... it;s like 10 minutes...
Missionary to doggie to missionary before eruption. Can feel that she enjoyed herself too because in the final round she went into spasm....this one is not faked.
She's a nice lady out to please and I certainly felt her strong grip on my shaft a pleasant experience.

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Body - 7 (very little fat)
Boobs –B~C (nice to grip, felt natural to me)
BBBJ – 7.5 (plenty of tongue action but not much suction)
FJ – 8 (horny.. keep asking for more)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1