The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Im not sure if mine is call pervert. My younger days, i often went to visit this ML in bugis near old kfc there. This ML dont do FJ only hj and bj. She allowed me to finger her, i dont say im good in fingering but i managed to make her cum till her whole body shakes. So i make a very daring decision, on my next visit, i did the same thing make her cum till she cant tahan then i enter her and pump her hard till i about to cum. I faster pull out and shot on her boobs some hit her lips. After that she told me i am naughty, this is the 1st and last time. She didnt charged me extra cause she said she enjoyed it. After this i nvr visited her as the shop closed i lost her contact also
Old 12-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What is perverted? I like to lick armpit to see what reaction I will get. Most just giggle like a little girl. During standing doggie, sometimes I will make a wechat voice recording of the piak piak and her moaning sound. Can record about 1 minute. Both of us will have a copy in our wechat. The beauty of wechat recording is we cannot forward it to others. Next time when we chat, I can remember how she moans
Ah. Same. I love to lick my ML’s armpits. Last time when she was still working in spa, her armpits had a type of smell, not smelly but can’t really describe. She will willingly let me adjust her arms to the top and willingly let me sniff and lick her armpits. I will tease her, telling her that her armpits smell. She will replied back; 哪里,我就知道的,不会臭的

Nowadays ever since she quit, she wouldn’t really let me smell and lick much already, although I still managed to. No smell. That special smell gone
She will keep mentioning its ticklish, not as co-operative as last time when I lift both her arms up. Well, if all goes well, am meeting up with her tml morning. Make me wanted to try again. Make it a long one. Enjoy her armpits
Old 12-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Considered pervert? Can be broad. Up to the many variety of ideas bros here have
To me. Even simple actions such as painting the ML’s body with saliva; considered perverted

After that I will smell her body for my saliva smell. A sense of satisfaction. She will make a comment when I am licking and kissing her that there’s saliva already. I will then joke with her. After that, take a shower lor. There’s shower facilities what.
Old 12-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Giving MLs hickey
Considered perverted? But there’s risk that she might be pissed and angry after that. Cos other ppl that having sex with her , will see the hickey
Old 12-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Not sure if considered perverted but I was painting and fingering a ML until she Damn shiok and sneakily started to finger her anus as well.
My ML hadn’t seen me for a while so as soon as I walked in she jumped on my lap and started DFK. Then I moved her beautiful black dress sideways enough so that I could finger her. She got really wet. I wanted to test her limits so I took out my pussy juice covered finger and offered it to her to suck! She shook her head shyly. After that I sucked my own finger! Yummy 🤤
Old 12-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
She will keep mentioning its ticklish, not as co-operative as last time when I lift both her arms up. Well, if all goes well, am meeting up with her tml morning. Make me wanted to try again. Make it a long one. Enjoy her armpits
Share a technique. In missionary position, get them to interlock their fingers above their head. Get her to straighten the fingers of her right hand. Then you use the fingers on your right hand to interlock the straightened fingers. With 1 hand, you can control both her arms. This gives you unrestricted access to her armpits. She want to struggle also hard to overcome your control.

Of course we are doing this for a short period in the name of fun. Anytime she wish to stop, please release the interlock on both her wrists. Don't disrespect her wishes.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Share a technique. In missionary position, get them to interlock their fingers above their head. Get her to straighten the fingers of her right hand. Then you use the fingers on your right hand to interlock the straightened fingers. With 1 hand, you can control both her arms. This gives you unrestricted access to her armpits. She want to struggle also hard to overcome your control.

Of course we are doing this for a short period in the name of fun. Anytime she wish to stop, please release the interlock on both her wrists. Don't disrespect her wishes.
Understand. I shall act blur and try tomorrow
Agree, shall not force her if she not really keen. Last time when she was still working in the spa, she is more open for me to lick and smell her armpits
Old 12-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Giving MLs hickey
Considered perverted? But there’s risk that she might be pissed and angry after that. Cos other ppl that having sex with her , will see the hickey
After I gave my regular ML a few hickeys at the prominent places, she angry. Worried her colleagues say she anyhow and the boss see cuz that TCM is no FJ place. Don't know if she have sex with other customers or not, but her customer base is very low so probably not worried about customer see.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Considered pervert? Can be broad. Up to the many variety of ideas bros here have
To me. Even simple actions such as painting the ML’s body with saliva; considered perverted

After that I will smell her body for my saliva smell. A sense of satisfaction. She will make a comment when I am licking and kissing her that there’s saliva already. I will then joke with her. After that, take a shower lor. There’s shower facilities what.
My ML's body is always full of my saliva because I always give her a catbath then an extremely deep DFK before putting it in her. Her body is very sensitive to my tongue and will keep fidgeting around as it get ticklish . Catbath is very normal to me cuz I used to visit Cat200 PRC at GL, almost all of them give catbath.
Old 12-11-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After I gave my regular ML a few hickeys at the prominent places, she angry. Worried her colleagues say she anyhow and the boss see cuz that TCM is no FJ place. Don't know if she have sex with other customers or not, but her customer base is very low so probably not worried about customer see.
Woah. Not bad. Seemed she’s more or less exclusive to you already
I don’t dare to try with this ML number 2. She has a temper, confirmed jump and give me 3 words : 不见了

I on a few occasions did suck on some parts of her body, on the next meetup she kept mentioning 轻一点 when I was kissing and licking her. Reason? She feedback to me that when she went home after that, she noticed some parts of her skin was reddish due to my sucking.

And sad to say, i ever saw a hickey on her before. Near her left breast. I did ask her, she said was since young. But I don’t think so eh
Old 12-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Woah. Not bad. Seemed she’s more or less exclusive to you already
I don’t dare to try with this ML number 2. She has a temper, confirmed jump and give me 3 words : 不见了

I on a few occasions did suck on some parts of her body, on the next meetup she kept mentioning 轻一点 when I was kissing and licking her. Reason? She feedback to me that when she went home after that, she noticed some parts of her skin was reddish due to my sucking.

And sad to say, i ever saw a hickey on her before. Near her left breast. I did ask her, she said was since young. But I don’t think so eh
If you saw that hickey and later don't then it is a hickey lol ...

I spent quite a lot of effort making advances at my ML until she “我的身体,你爱做什么就做什么。”. Currently, I video call every night with her. She will tell me when she got customers making advances at her, tbh some of the offers are quite generous, while mine is the bare minimum lol. But sometimes I wonder, u wanna offer that to a 40yo dark skin milf ML which don't look like syt? So far, don't have many bros got my kind of taste lol.

Most of her customers are foot massage, take 2hr of foot massage lol. Body massage is like 1 a day, got aunties from the nearby shops go there for massage. Sometimes I worry her customer no enough then had to go back. At the same time I hope others not gonna fuck her, cuz I do her raw. So far, I had to make her from dry to wet, so ...
Old 12-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

ever did something to a ml from a reputable spa...became her regular after a number of visits..tried this on her...when she was sitting down to massage my stomach, my right hand went behind her back and pull her right hand to her back and lock her arm 90degrees, then use my left hand and put her left hand behind as well at 90degrees...in that way both arms are now locked at 90degrees..what I did was to hold her right elbow with my right hand to stop her from moving, then my body will press on her left elbow to do the same..now with both her arms lock, I move my left hand under her shirt to caress her breast, and can't struggle because her arms are locked...she can only let me play with her nipples and breast..until I heard her moan...then I let go..
Old 12-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 2
erol is a Helpful and Caring Samstererol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not sure is it considered pervert action, during session will action action to start try touch and caress butt of ML. Not all too, depend on the situations like is she defensive or of chemistry strike etc
anyway i learn a new word, went and google than know the meaning of hickey is love bite
Old 13-11-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Some years back went to regular ML via booking... got an early slot 9.30 am so i know she will come early open shop.

I volunteered to massage her instead... she asked me in chinese "must naked?" i said of course. I spent 30 min massaging her straight to the spot... made her cum a few times fingering her ass and pussy together. I made her rim me and suck my dick.

She asked me to fuck her but heng I didn't cos no rubber around. I came in her mouth while still fingering her....

I remembered her saying in Chinese, dun cum means dun cum... cum only so many times...... I washed up and left before her colleagues came in. This went on a few times until I went for another ML.
Old 13-11-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ya. Considered. Naise share. Never take her panties after that?
Tell her you wanted to keep as souvenir
Ask her whole day don’t wear panties already.

I felt like asking for my MLs panties, esp most of the time she wear G-string/thongs
Yes I did ask if I can bring back, she said no, nothing to wear hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1