The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Ex-ML

Do bros here think. If those ex MLs, they found a normal job and quit the massage scene. Even if they chose to meet up with selective ex customers for extra income. Do they still want to meet up with those married customers?
Old 12-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ex-ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Do bros here think. If those ex MLs, they found a normal job and quit the massage scene. Even if they chose to meet up with selective ex customers for extra income. Do they still want to meet up with those married customers?
I think most ex-MLs would want to forget their past. However, if the connection is strong enough they would still meet one or two. One ML of mine recently retired and we went out a few times afterwards (mostly just as friends haha). Another ML is slowly retiring. She has invited me out many times already ☺️
Old 12-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornymoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornymoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, I would say customer is still customer whether you are married or not. End of the day if it’s customer it’s all about money. Cheers
Old 12-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornymoo View Post
Bro, I would say customer is still customer whether you are married or not. End of the day if it’s customer it’s all about money. Cheers
True. Thanks alot for the input. Some MLs draw the line very clearly. I was thinking if the ML already quit the massage scene, and busy with her own stuffs. It is esp difficult to accommodate to married men’s timing isn’t it? As compared to customers who are singles (forever alone and out to play lol)

Can’t possibly expect a ML to meet a married man at 630am in the morning for sex, be it in spa or hotel when he shld be sleeping with his wife
Old 12-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Crux deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrux deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why retired ML part time have to accommodate customer timing.
Shouldn't it be other way round since customer still want to look for retired mls ?
Old 12-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Why retired ML part time have to accommodate customer timing.
Shouldn't it be other way round since customer still want to look for retired mls ?
Hmm. True. That got me thinking. Good point. But then most of the time I accommodate her timing.
The crazy part is meet her 630am, pick her up and go to her friend spa where there’s only one viet ML sleeping over night inside. Or sometimes the whole spa nobody. This timing suggested by her. I have to wake up like 5 plus am in the morning and drive, reach her place at 6 ish to pick her up
Old 12-11-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was thinking of whether it would be a good idea to help the ML exit the massage scene for a normal job then go on a relationship with her.
Old 12-11-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I was thinking of whether it would be a good idea to help the ML exit the massage scene for a normal job then go on a relationship with her.
There’s alot of complications. Good and bad. One of them is make sure the income you earn, is much more than what she can earn now. The rest of the bros here can also advise you
Old 12-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There’s alot of complications. Good and bad. One of them is make sure the income you earn, is much more than what she can earn now. The rest of the bros here can also advise you
Lol, the bros here only advise against here lol. And those who did it never share.

I know of a kept PRC ML nearby my place. She is the colleague of my regular ML, stays with her regular after work but still go out sleeping with other guys during the time she was a ML. Tbh I'm surprise the cost she's willing to go out with the guys, it is quite low (not as low as mine though) lol. I heard now she works other field and kept by that guy.
Old 13-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3349 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Lol, the bros here only advise against here lol. And those who did it never share.
If you her to be a kept, go for it.
But if you want a serious relationship, of course will have people advised against it.
Furthermore, she knows you know her past, she won't expect you to be really serious, even if you are.
So, you already start off on a very uneven point.
Old 13-11-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph22 View Post
I think most ex-MLs would want to forget their past. However, if the connection is strong enough they would still meet one or two. One ML of mine recently retired and we went out a few times afterwards (mostly just as friends haha). Another ML is slowly retiring. She has invited me out many times already ☺️
Ah. Connection. Hmm true but there’s also a possibility they meet a few or selective customers. To earn extra $$ income. 出来赚钱, 仅此而已

My ML already retired since last year in 2022
Old 14-11-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do they still want to meet up with those married customers?
If they meet up with former customers, why does it matter if the customers are married or not? When they have not retired, they don't bother if we are married or not too. Whether a ML will keep in touch depends on her new job. If it is sales based, they may still wish to keep in touch so that you can help support their sales. Many PRCs are in Atomy either to maintain their PRC social circles or to make a living
Old 14-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If they meet up with former customers, why does it matter if the customers are married or not? When they have not retired, they don't bother if we are married or not too. Whether a ML will keep in touch depends on her new job. If it is sales based, they may still wish to keep in touch so that you can help support their sales. Many PRCs are in Atomy either to maintain their PRC social circles or to make a living
Understand. Cos I was thinking. Since already retired, and doing/busy with own everyday stuffs/routine already. It is only during their free time or when can fork out abit of time, then will meet ex customers for extra $$ income or something. Married men more difficult as in suit their timing and some might not be keen to meet married men since already quit the massage scene. Not like last time when still doing massage , take customers of all sorts. Some MLs might not be doing sales after they quit. Perhaps office jobs or sth. Possible

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1