The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.
Now times really hard.. Inflation is not going to ease anytime soon and the economic outlook this year is not looking good too..

If want to RTM or even find these 120 vanillas now, people will naturally think twice as they want to tighten their wallets.. I'm no different from this group lol..

That's why I'm on the lookout for cheaper and better options while cutting down a lot on this hobby to tide through this difficult period and save for rainy days..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Interesting observation. Bro SMRTLTD said it was a decent session while Bro CaptainCharisma said Gd Vibes and Svcs but not Enuff to RTM.

Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ? But can be weeks or months apart. Guess it also depends how often bros cheong. With borders opening up we have to agree we have a lot more options than before. And rightly as many bros pointed out, this batch of vanilla needs to up their game.

Anyway to summarize to answer Bro Balo987. Baby is no landmine unless Your kryptonite is phone usage. Otherwise try her and let us know how’s the session.
Just to add on - my RTM was one month from my first visit. But service was still as what I described. So I don’t think length of time between visits matters much.

I think what drew me to RTM Baby was that we could click during conversation and her GFE was high for me. But those 2 factors were missing in 2nd visit. She likes to lie on you at the end after you finish but for me personally, she does that for too long a period of time so I also feel I’m getting shortchanged. That time can be better spent on more teasing or fooling around.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
visited her last week
for me, had gd vibe n service
panty on not an issue
like her 'new' place cos its near my ofc
but still no great urge to rtm
She's like Kiki imo.. Just try once and found nothing special or appealing enough to RTM..

Cookie cutter variations ain't gonna cut it out for me..

Sighs.. I just want Cat to be here now lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just curious. Actually how often does fellow bros RTM? Or RTM simply just means good enuff to return ?
This is an interesting topic to debate/talk about. The current batch and past batch (about 1 or 2 years back) were basically terrible. The only one that I have RTM so far was Elmi/7th Princess who provides consistent good service (Massage and sensual), the rest just once is enough.

The current ones are basically just relying on their SYT attributes, that's all. They are here to make quick bucks with minimal service sometimes shitty service (Rushing, on phone consistently etc.) but apparently, many bros are ok with it and the MLs know that SG guys are too nice compared back to PRC. Well, most likely they take it for granted, thinking "Well I can earn the same while doing minimal work". Now they come up with all the restrictions, cannot remove this, cannot touch that, top up this top up that, still, many bros will continue to visit (I don't know why, maybe just for the SYT attribute? Each to it's own and no offence to anyone).

Long gone are the days where we have an abundant of choices and worth RTMing (Aila, Hope, Hebe, Amei etc.). We can only dream now.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I think what drew me to RTM Baby was that we could click during conversation and her GFE was high for me. But those 2 factors were missing in 2nd visit. She likes to lie on you at the end after you finish but for me personally, she does that for too long a period of time so I also feel I’m getting shortchanged. That time can be better spent on more teasing or fooling around.

haha agree~! she lie on me n got quite boring then i joked can i take a swim in the pool since stil got time.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
She likes to lie on you at the end after you finish but for me personally, she does that for too long a period of time so I also feel I’m getting shortchanged. That time can be better spent on more teasing or fooling around.
Ah yes, the lying with you after the deed is nice and all if there's no time limit, but I rather fool around more when I paid for the full hour.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In
for me i ever once rtm a ml 4times in 2mths, we had gd connection but she left due to poor business. she had bad reviews so really ymmv. now current econony n services given, i have to be picky self controlled as well.
advise to have some variety dome1 healthcare pubs. so we wun be tat upset
Old 30-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Ah yes, the lying with you after the deed is nice and all if there's no time limit, but I rather fool around more when I paid for the full hour.
Bro, can enlighten what do u mean by fooling around? Thought can also do so when she is lying beside. Unless my definition of fooling around is different from yours
Old 30-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Bro, are you refering to Bi Er? I think I still have her old WC, not the new one.
No bro. I’m referring to CZ. Believe BiEr is still using her WC.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, can enlighten what do u mean by fooling around? Thought can also do so when she is lying beside. Unless my definition of fooling around is different from yours
Haha.. I meant playing with other parts of her body. While she's beside me I can still caress her back and tit, but I rather the time spent cuddling after the deed to be spent on more teasing and playing before I shoot. But it's still a nice gesture, feels like she's your girlfriend.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
No bro. I’m referring to CZ. Believe BiEr is still using her WC.
Icic, there's Orange and Cheng Cheng, I believe you are referring to Orange, who had a recent update on 27th.
Old 30-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Omg the dreaded 1 hand massage and the other playing with phone lol..

Honestly speaking u dun have be to face down at all from the start for MLs like her.. Their massage also neither here nor there.. You’d be better off being face up and doing sensual stuff to each other lol..

I did try her once and while she’s decent, she did not have any particular trait which was worth a RTM for me..
yes, agree on this point. I'll ask her to skip the massage and start with back teasing followed by front and let her sensual skills takeover.

If i really want good massage, I'll go down to a spa/MP of the ML i met recently. She also has baoyang svcs
Old 30-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

hope to see aini coming back soon... reli miss kissing her perky ass
Old 30-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bros anyone been to ke er for bf? Recommend? Is it u gotta thrust or she do all the work. TIA
Old 30-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
Hi bros anyone been to ke er for bf? Recommend? Is it u gotta thrust or she do all the work. TIA
Tried her twice, both occasions she did all the work. I am the type that takes some time, but both visits she did not rush me. Feel quite shiok and soft as her pair of (.)(.) are natural.

Read somewhere some bros did thrusting as well, check with her directly just to be sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1