The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Appreciate your explanation!
I also don't know how the points work or gets accumulated, but I realized it reflects the time you have been on the site or if you have been actively engaged?
I curious didn't newbies read the newbies sections on all sbout reputation points system self help guides etc...

Best read and try before start to post.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Zuho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS since u asked, let me help to explain..the points system is such >>

- do note these points are not worth anything really...cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for NTUC vouchers for grocery shopping or for a free bonk in Geylang

Hope this clarifies
Finally starts to understand a little.. Always wonder what these points, zaps, ups are about..
Old 04-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pampot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
I curious didn't newbies read the newbies sections on all sbout reputation points system self help guides etc...

As if you read through everything
Old 04-04-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I dont understand why are you so against me? I have never offended you, yet you keep accusing me of things I did not do! I just dont understand you. I post to share my story, not to gain points or as you claimed, zap you..it makes me shake head at your attitude
Old 05-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I dont understand why are you so against me? I have never offended you, yet you keep accusing me of things I did not do! I just dont understand you. I post to share my story, not to gain points or as you claimed, zap you..it makes me shake head at your attitude
Appreciate your story and effort bro!
It takes time and effort to write, so we must appreciate all stories and constructive comments.

Everyone has a different writing style which make it interesting to read.
I also don't judge if the stories are real or fiction. They are all entertaining in some ways.
If it is not my cup of tea, I would just skip it. No need to be negative.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Appreciate your story and effort bro!
It takes time and effort to write, so we must appreciate all stories and constructive comments.

Everyone has a different writing style which make it interesting to read.
I also don't judge if the stories are real or fiction. They are all entertaining in some ways.
If it is not my cup of tea, I would just skip it. No need to be negative.
Thanks bro, but that person accused me of zapping him when i didnt even know how to upz and zap.
I'm fine with people commenting on the story, but to wrongly accuse someone of zapping him, that's strange right?
Old 05-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Bro good story.keep it up
Old 05-04-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
confourtious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just ignore it. It is always posting nonsense.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Are you serious? I am here to support your story.

Please read carefully that I am telling the Big watermelon to ignore zaps.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

While Alice was washing up half way, I went inside the washroom to join her. I soapped myself and rubba rubba with her, front to front. Slowly my cock started to grow and she started to have feel again. But She act again by saying, time for her to go back to work. And she went out of the washroom with me standing inside. I decided to play a trick on her again as I havent had my fun yet. So I stepped out of the washroom and watched her dry her body.

When she picked up all her clothes and wanted to dress up, I snatched them over, opened the room door and threw them outside! Alice shouted at me to take them back but I refused. So I opened the room door wide and told her she can go out to collect. Upon seeing me opened the door, she tried to run to the washroom,but I caught her. Then I carried her up and opened the door wider and pretend to walk out. Alice was in total shock as she begged me not to do that... BUT I DID! haha
Old 06-04-2021, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you serious? I am here to support your story.

Please read carefully that I am telling the Big watermelon to ignore zaps.
ok chill bro, lets make frens and not war
Old 06-04-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When she picked up all her clothes and wanted to dress up, I snatched them over, opened the room door and threw them outside! .... haha
Wah! TS very naughty!

Just wondering budget hotel such as Hotel81, what is the % of transit vs overnight customers?
Any tourist stays for a few days?

Sorry for my ignorance....
Old 06-04-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

I walked slightly out of the room with Alice in my arms and we were both naked. How the hell did I know there would be someone walking past at such an early hour! One young man just nice walked past and saw us playing and he said "whoa". Alice's face turned very red and she covered her boobs with one hand and her front part with the other hand. The young man just giggled and said "Enjoy", before he walked away. Alice begged me"快点进去!"(faster go in) but i teased her that maybe i should walk to her front desk, then she begged until tears roll out her eyes"求求你,求求你啦,不要"(please,please,dont)! Only when she mentioned there are CCTVs around then I decided time to stop. And We went back into the room.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah! TS very naughty!

Just wondering budget hotel such as Hotel81, what is the % of transit vs overnight customers?
Any tourist stays for a few days?

Sorry for my ignorance....
Ahhh i didnt go to budget hotel, I went to a boutique hotel
Old 06-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Went into the room and once again I threw Alice the skinny one onto the bed, making her tumbled all over, but she just lie flat there. To be honest, I had totally forgotten about her clothes, till I went to close the door, then I saw the young man picking up her clothes and stood at one side to examine her clothes. Im pretty sure he will sniff but decided to leave him alone to enjoy himself with Alice's clothes. I had another naughty and kinky idea...

I did not close the door, instead I put the door on a ledge, leaving some small openings. I want the young man to see me fuck Alice! So I jumped onto the bed and rubba rubba her,making her high. Im pretty sure Alice has also forgotten about her clothes. I did my very best to arouse Alice by kissing her on her back and ass, and she started to moan again. This Im sure will attract the young man to start peeping from the small opening. Sensing its time for action as my cock also started to get hard, I pulled Alice up from the bed and we started kissing. While kissing, I slowly moved her to the toilet area which is just beside the door.(yes the design of the room is really this weird).

Bended her forward in front of the toilet bowl, i penetrated into her from behind. I could see a pair of eyes peeping from the opening. That gave my ego a boost and I really gave her my best thrusts. Alice went wild again with her moans and the pair of eyes never retreated from the openings.Those " Ahhh Ahhh " moans filled the air, which encouraged me to thrust harder.With my hands firmly on her boobs as I thrust, Alice's moans got louder and louder. As I dont wish to let her cum before me again, I made a very bold decision...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1