The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
MeZhiL

Old 12-03-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
Had a great workout with wife 😊
omg bro lucky man if i get this sight every now and then how to resist!?
Old 12-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro think most bros here like huge melons...me too but I like to view but when it comes to touch and feel I like smaller ones....they are more manageable and also more sensitive to touch....that's my view only.
And that's why I love your wife's xiao long bao.....its actually quite perky and when I engaged the pic...she has those thick eraser like nips....I love to suck those nips...
Thank bro Kinetics for your support....🙏🙏.
You are right her eraser nips are very sensitive....she can get very aroused just by tuning and sucking them
Old 12-03-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
omg bro lucky man if i get this sight every now and then how to resist!?
Thanks bro! Hope you like the photo 😊
Old 12-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Starting to feel the same for me and I am not even 40 for me and partner.

I Have been the one that initiate but there’s always rejection. A simple foreplay or naughty play is not keen from her.

It takes two hands to clap. I have been the one waving but there’s no return from the other half.. just feeling tired and sick of myself seeking it.. 很累/very tired.. I slapped myself to do other things to ignore my partner for the past two days. Feeling very very sick of it. And guess what… she still seems fine about it, like there’s nothing wrong…

I asked my partner and to her, she is just tired taking care of kids and tired about work.. I am already doing the chores at the end of the day yet she is telling me that she is tired… oh well.. ����‍♂️ and do you what!!! Enjoy ling watching videos, dramas & matches at night after everyone are asleep..

I’ll moving my mood (like what bros says here) to concentrate on my children well growth instead of sex.. I can see myself moving behind your shadow buddy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
No lah, we are both not keen.

almost 50 already, we are probably fanning our flames elsewhere. Lol...

Its for the kids, we are still tolerating each other, simple as that.

Last edited by neoprint123; 12-03-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Buddy, I am happy for you. You are able to re-ignite the flame. Please help me (all bros) to keep this flame burns..

Like I said in my previous post.. I am always the one who initiate but it is always a “no no”. There will be one day you simply just don’t want to do it anymore. Is like you keep asking your brothers / friends out for a lunch or dinner but that fellow always says that “not free / busy / another time”. There will be one day that we will stop asking already because we had concluded that “him/her again?wont come out one lah. Don’t waste your time on that fellow”.

Hence, I am glad that you gotten yours. Keep burning, keep strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
Bro have you tried to rekindle the flame ? Me and my wife also used to have

issues for years and stayed together for the kids but recently by chance we

sat down and have heart to heart talk and decided to rekindle the flame and

try again now i am having one of the best sex i ever have in my life with a

woman that was there all along that BGR feeling all coming back.haha...
Old 12-03-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

My humble contribution

Looking for like-minded bro

Old 13-03-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
My humble contribution

wowwwwwwww
Old 13-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
My humble contribution

Lovely nipples. Nice hand too. More please. Thanks for sharing.
Old 13-03-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Buddy, I am happy for you. You are able to re-ignite the flame. Please help me (all bros) to keep this flame burns..

Like I said in my previous post.. I am always the one who initiate but it is always a “no no”. There will be one day you simply just don’t want to do it anymore. Is like you keep asking your brothers / friends out for a lunch or dinner but that fellow always says that “not free / busy / another time”. There will be one day that we will stop asking already because we had concluded that “him/her again?wont come out one lah. Don’t waste your time on that fellow”.

I feel you bro because it was the same for me in the past until the opportunity present itself but ome thing about women especially wife is that they are very different from men
We know women have two mouth and i feel the most efficient way is thru their mouth must talk to them about their friends and daily life then have to sit there and listen like we are really interested as men we can fuck any women anytime don't need feelings but women really need to build that feeling and interest in them to get the fire burning again sometimes we must act like we are very sad to gain some sympathy from them also i don't believe any women in this world don't like to listen to sweet words or get surprise by gifts regardless of how old they are.Its a long and painful process and who say women's tears is a powerful weapon? Men's tears also very powerful one acting like a painful soul is one good way to get what we want.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready...

Old 13-03-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro I feel you too....really....even though I am getting my weekly dosage but I am half suspecting she has some thing going with a male colleague in office. But same as you because of my kids....closed both eyes...no eye see. 😑
Recall that time she slept outside while you were temporarily separated. Is it the same person this time?
Old 13-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!

I told her chores can be outsourced to a helper but not the deed. Intimacy is necessary for the marriage and if she does not feel like it then she better get in the mood. Every time she expects me to do something as a husband I tell her what I expect in a wife.

Sometimes got to blow up. Human nature is such- if can get away with it they will get away with it. In any case you’re already not getting any. Begging already proved to be ineffective. Might as well show hand.

Now I get it weekly. They can change and once the habit is built it will continue. I wish you best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post

Old 13-03-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
spotchecking123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

edited haha

Last edited by spotchecking123; 14-03-2023 at 01:59 AM. Reason: edit
Old 14-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3200 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow piak in thigh high or hold up stocking damn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1