The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 03-05-2005, 08:57 AM
forbidden98

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

hi bro, i am new in beijing. May i know where to buy condom? i just know a girl there...
Old 03-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden98
hi bro, i am new in beijing. May i know where to buy condom? i just know a girl there...
Tho I have not been to BJ, most conveinient store should have what u want.
BTW me arriving on 16.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just returned from Beijing from work. Was staying near the 4th Ring Rd, near to the famous Beijing Uni and Qing Hua Uni.

IMO, there is no need to go to bars and pub; of cse, the success rate there shld be higher.

Was tired after a long flight upon arrival on the first day. My biz counterpart stayed behind too receive me even though it was there holiday. We have a contract to sign that is and everything was finalised on the first day evening.

I went back to my hotel and decided to venture out to try the foot reflex. Went to this place (forgotten the name) that has both massage and is also a hair salon.

Opted for foot reflex (rmb 30) and thai-style massage (2 hr for rmb 150 after bargaining). Foot reflex was so-so and massage overall is 5/10 or less.

But the gal who served me was good. She is 24, from Har-erbin, long hair, 34B/C, 25, 34 and has flawless complex.

The massage started quite normal, chit-chat, etc and then with my head first. But as she was massaging, her boobs kept rubbing against my head and I commented "the boobs can be rubbed at another place better" That was when all the flirting started.

She was wearing jeans and I commented that the massage with her knees is causing me pain on my back and .....off the jeans and the top went off!! Revealing the wonderful pair of boobs........and legs and white undergarments.

The rest of the massage was non-existence as I explored her every inch........ she was hesitant at first when I fingered her but gave in after a while. She was WET!

Cut the story short--

I banged her from all possible positions in the small room, causing a lot of noise from her moaning and the shaking, creaking of the bed. ( I am not sure if this is common as this is the first time I tried this kind iof place)

Came in about 15 min as I could not take it any more. Took off CD and splashed on her body.

Paid her addition rmb 100 and changed and went off. Of course, I got her contact. She accompanied me the next two days, treating like a bf in every aspect. I bought her some gifts even though she never demanded anything.

Of cse, the sexual part was like heaven........twice at night, one in the morning....sometimes one more in afternoon......in the bathroom, on the desk, the bed, the chair etc .......her bj gets better each time.

I was dead shack!!

My point is, sometimes, you dont go specifically to look. Have to go now to pcc........thinking of those few days wakes up my didi...

Good luck chionging!
Old 04-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi ric33

Care to share your contact??
May be in Beijing soon and can check her out...
Do you have any pics of her?

Thanks!!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro blurrsotong,

you no need this type of 'cheaper' grade right? Your company putting you up at those great hotel where mine is only a 'bing guan' that cost only RMB 160 anight... hehehe......

Apologiies not able to give as she does not want her nos to be spread around ....... but you can try your luck...... her work place, which is also her family's shop (!!!!) is near and Hai Long Dian Zhi Cheng. Good Luck!!!

Can try those salon (hairdresssing shops) near to the forbidden city too (walk from TAM towards Wangfujin, turn into the first slip road. Along the way, there are a number of these salons with some sexily dressed gals. Tried one in early last month when I visited TAM. Wash hair, massage and Sweet talk a bit and had her for the next day to follow me to the Great Wall and then back to hotel. The rest is history.. ......

Guess, if you are willing to spend a bit of time ...... get them to go out first....more thrill.

And by the way, I am not the hunk type.... so there is plenty of chance. IMO, these gals rarely goes out to other places or eat at a little high class places as they (or even their bf) dont earn much.

Happy searching....
Old 08-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

Bro. blursotong, want to meet up in BJ?pm me wthin these few day if you 1 2.
Will be there on the 16, but not alone! Bringin my mm along for company.
I know BJ alot mm,but she is my fav.Know her "deep" and 'big"
Second stop KS, and going up Jiang Ying to look for another mm,this one
special, treat her as sister,nothing else.
Old 08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi Liu
Sorry but will only now be in Beijing first week of june..
btw.. what's mm??
Old 09-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Samster

mm- mei mei
The one i'm bringin lao mei mei
Enjoy youself then.Don't forget to post your FR.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Evermeet

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Brother Hunk, Fantastic FR!
Your post came highly recommended when I mentioned to my buddies that I am heading to Beijing for work. I have signed up to this forum in order to contact you. I hope to be able to catch up with Ma Ruiling

Have PM'ed you, please reply with contacts. I will definitely post my FR when I catch up with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunk
FR on FL lady in Banana
Alone in Beijing and after reading the forum and recommendations from brothers of common mind, I da bao this girl from Banana and brought her back to my hotel. Her name is Ma Ruiling, 1.62m, long eye-lashes, cheerful smile and a body screaming to get out of her dress. I am a shallow man, I go for the boobs and the curves. She is from Northeastern province of JiLing.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

Which hotel? Advice needed

Hi Guys

I need your advice and help.
I have made reservations at 2 hotels in Beijing.
They are Trader's Hotel near China World, and Tianlun
Dynasty Hotel Beijing at Wangfujing.

Which of these hotels is better? Better action? Girl friendly?
Which one would you recommend?

Thanks and regards

Fran
Old 12-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong

Hi Guys

Thanks and regards

Fran
What I want to share here is purely personal and might differ from other Brothers here.

I would say that in terms of MM friendly, Trader's Hotel near WTC is better. Of course for other stuff like shopping and disco or pubs or Peking Duck, you should stay at Wangfujing.
Old 16-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong

Hi Guys

Thanks and regards

Fran

Quote from WSG

On the third floor of Tianlun Dynasty Hotel is the Capital Nightclub where you can pick a girl and take her up to your room straight away (you don't even have to spend time and money at the nightclub, though if you have 1,000 yuan and a couple of hours to spare you can have a girl keep you company and sing with you in one of the numerous rooms there). Price for ST is 1,500 yuan and for overnight is 2k. At the basement is the Dynasty karaoke, and the drawback there is that they won't left their girls go until 1:30 in the morning. Price is about the same as the Capital nightclub. Next door to the karaoke is the Bili Dynasty Sauna where there are standard rooms and VIP suites (fully equipped with shower, bath, toilet and steam room) where full service can be provided. You can also just call the sauna from your room and ask them to send a girl up. Full service room service is 1.4k.

I believe the information is quite accurate (however, including all the tips and every thing, 1,000 rmb may not be enough for a K room there).
Old 17-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
Ella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
Eh bros,
I see all this hype with regards to china babes, really so good meh? I guess one man's meat is really another man's poison eh? :
I use to share the same sentimen as u as the PRC in geylang are just after your money.(sometimes got a dead fish)

It was until I went Zhuhai for holiday early this year and meet a PRC in a massage joint which I invite out after her working hours for supper.

Too long a story to write about the courtship but at the end , when I made love to her, it was out of this world!

She responded as if though I'm superman and she's enjoying it very much too.Sort of like half making out with your GF and half japanese AV actress.

It the type of 'feeling' where you will not mind spending more just to bang
her, looks and body is not that important now.
Old 25-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I stay Novotel Xinqiao, any action around there? Can't find any information about the hotel and the vicinity.
Can't brothers advise?
Old 25-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Porschie1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

it's a nice hotel. But ask for the new wing as it has internet access and the rooms are newly done up. The chinese rest. serving cantonese food in the hotel is ex. but very nice.

It's located in no man's land, which means it's not near anywhere by foot. The closest shopping area is Wang Fu Jing, there you can find rest., cinemas, shopping and some bars.

However if you take a cab, you can reach anywhere without spending a lot of money. The hotel to my view is value for money. There is a MRT station right at the corner of the hotel. Try to understand how to use it as traffic in BJ can be very bad and it's the only way to avoid.

Hope the info is enough, if you need more info just pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1