The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Wa im surprised the rating on the looks so low leh. I visited her roommate "love" before and happened to get a glimpse of Dora. Not that bad looking ah.

in terms of service, the contrast in reviews seem a little big

I agree with Bro Ray's comment on the constant pushing for tarma with the roommate. Both of them seem to constantly push for one another's services as well. Experienced abit of push of extension in session time from "love" as well
I got kenna but like once or twice in session with "Love" to try her roommate or she ask if i want tarma, then i told her i only brought exact cash, she say can paynow also lol. but never hard sell leh?

seems like that dora has a fair share of good and bad review lol, maybe see mood, see customer andy lau anot
Old 04-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There is one Ivy from SLG that I asked my friend to go recce... will update you if he does

Also a few from Buona Vista but never tried.
tried this ivy few mths back. i think she is located in same shop as xixi. located in a tcm in some ulu corner in the west. overall look like milf in 30s but pleasant looking. massage is decent with some teasing. tits quite huge but probably man made. overall a decent massage with good service
Old 04-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Got aerocplaned by one ML 3 times. Not going to name so don't ask but I really like her service and she is well reviewed.

1st time was awhile back and she said not feeling well which is fair enough. Morning before the session. 2nd time I was already there but there was a situation and she was willing to try to compromise which I felt okay about. Just sad that my time was wasted.

3rd time was almost a full aeroplane where i called and msged also no response for about 10 min. Was about to walk away when she msged and gave an excuse. Just sad because I really enjoyed the sessions but since I don't go that often and I have to make time to go, seems like a waste of time to keep trying.

Any bros got such experience before also?

Edit- I visited her maybe 3 or 4 times I. Total excluding the 3 aeroplane sessions.

Last edited by Chidorigan; 04-11-2022 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Chidorigan;21794755]Got aerocplaned by one ML 3 times. Not going to name so don't ask but I really like her service and she is well reviewed.

1st time was awhile back and she said not feeling well which is fair enough. 2nd time I was already there but there was a situation and she was willing to try to compromise which I felt okay about. Just sad that my time was wasted.

3rd time was almost a full aeroplane where i called and msged also no response for about 10 min. Was about to walk away when she msged and gave an excuse. Just sad because I really enjoyed the sessions but since I don't go that often and I have to make time to go, seems like a waste of time to keep trying.

Any bros got such experience before also?[/QUOTE

Same bro, but slightly better than you. I have not went out yet, but this ML I visited have a habit to last minute change the agreed time. So if you cannot accommodate, all you get is blue balls as it's too late or hard to book others.
Old 04-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
tried this ivy few mths back. i think she is located in same shop as xixi. located in a tcm in some ulu corner in the west. overall look like milf in 30s but pleasant looking. massage is decent with some teasing. tits quite huge but probably man made. overall a decent massage with good service
Thanks for the heads up... I was just talking to my buddy and he is procrastinating cos he say the pic and actual person sure look very diff.

C
Old 04-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I got kenna but like once or twice in session with "Love" to try her roommate or she ask if i want tarma, then i told her i only brought exact cash, she say can paynow also lol. but never hard sell leh?

seems like that dora has a fair share of good and bad review lol, maybe see mood, see customer andy lau anot
Firstly i'm not Dora fans, i m just a big boobs lovers.
She's not bad looking and she's cute in my opinion
My encounter with her was awesome, no hard selling maybe that day her roomate lack of customers thats why she hard sell.
For me i'm fine with her massage and her service, some cracking on my back during the massage and sensual part i'm able to touch her boobs and zhut zhut while she HF. Maybe different bros different experiences.
This is my FR for her, not standing for anyone.

In my rotation list:
1st - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/
2nd - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-tang-massage/
3rd - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
4th - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/
5th - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/

They are good enough for me now as i feel i m able to click with them for the $120 service. All the above ladies are not fat with nice boobs and figure.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Got aerocplaned by one ML 3 times. Not going to name so don't ask but I really like her service and she is well reviewed.

1st time was awhile back and she said not feeling well which is fair enough. Morning before the session. 2nd time I was already there but there was a situation and she was willing to try to compromise which I felt okay about. Just sad that my time was wasted.

Edit- I visited her maybe 3 or 4 times I. Total excluding the 3 aeroplane sessions.
Know u just wanna rant but just name who bah. Last time momo also quite the aeroplane queen but she was quite worth it.

But someone like aimee, she's good but cannot tolerate as much.

C
Old 04-11-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Firstly i'm not Dora fans, i m just a big boobs lovers.
She's not bad looking and she's cute in my opinion
My encounter with her was awesome, no hard selling maybe that day her roomate lack of customers thats why she hard sell.
For me i'm fine with her massage and her service, some cracking on my back during the massage and sensual part i'm able to touch her boobs and zhut zhut while she HF. Maybe different bros different experiences.
This is my FR for her, not standing for anyone.

In my rotation list:
1st - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/
2nd - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-tang-massage/
3rd - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
4th - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/
5th - https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/

They are good enough for me now as i feel i m able to click with them for the $120 service. All the above ladies are not fat with nice boobs and figure.
Have u tried b4
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/
Old 04-11-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Know u just wanna rant but just name who bah. Last time momo also quite the aeroplane queen but she was quite worth it.

But someone like aimee, she's good but cannot tolerate as much.
I think ultimately depends on your own self.

Not too long ago there’s also an aeroplane Queen Nat, but practically almost all her fans will forgive her. Myself included.
Going for her session have to pray pray she won’t aeroplane or radio silent u on the spot.

Tolerance level not so high tho for other ML. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some r still 1st come 1st serve even u have book .... $$$ at the door front they will not reject
Old 04-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Not too long ago there’s also an aeroplane Queen Nat, but practically almost all her fans will forgive her. Myself included.
Going for her session have to pray pray she won’t aeroplane or radio silent u on the spot.

Oh ya nat as well... but for her probably the reason(s) for aeroplane seemed more legit... I didn't visit so often enough to experience it...

For momo during the earlier stages she overslept etc... lol

C
Old 04-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

got this SYT ML, just 21 yrs old. anyone tried ?
Old 04-11-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Not yet as i'm scared with ladies who blurred their image...
Her profile also stated in a location which i not very comfortable with.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 8
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Trama session with Love and Dora

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

I'm a sucker for shuangfei so i don't mind them pushing to me. (Anw they only asked once, no hard-sell)

Location: 7/10 (I usually go by car and would think it is a it far in)

Love (女神)
Looks 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Sensual: 8/10

Dora:
Looks 8/10
Figure: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Sensual 8/10

Overall, they are out to please and improve. Think i hit it off with them or they're just trying to hook me in for the long run. After the session still ask for feedback, areas to improve lol. They certainly have picked up some tips from bros i think (nail teasing, touch balls, boobs rub, rubbing of undies (next time see if can go in)). Promising and i think they will keep improving or suit your personal needs if you visit long enough.

RTF: probably yes
Old 04-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Haha, but her service is a ton better and more than what we have today. Well worth it

If you turn on your wechat location around orchard, you can still see her (or just her account) nearby, but she enabled friend confirmation so you can't message her, and doesn't accept adds

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1