The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
RE:Is it safe to have raw sex with 3 different girls that confirm no disease?

Suppose if these 3 girls all confirm no HIV or STDs, it is safe to do them raw consecutively on different days? Also, if I do anal on two of them than continue doing raw with the third one, will I kanna any disease? Please note, I am not doing them all 3 together. Everyday a different girl. Please advise.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!
Re: Is it safe to have raw sex with 3 different girls that confirm no disease?

its a touchy issue...

Incubation for HIV is about 90 days. Even if they have a cert saying that they are free from HIV, that cert is worthless if they just did it a few days after the previous contact.

And the chance of getting HIV is increased substantially with anal sex.

Brother, please get yourself tested....
And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick72
Suppose if these 3 girls all confirm no HIV or STDs, it is safe to do them raw consecutively on different days? Also, if I do anal on two of them than continue doing raw with the third one, will I kanna any disease? Please note, I am not doing them all 3 together. Everyday a different girl. Please advise.
how u know they confirm no disease?
Old 20-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Don't take the risk...put on condom. Some more you are doing them anal, how you know they won't let some one else do anal to them also...

nowadays, young people are very open minded when it comes to sex but sadly their sex knowledge or rather knowledge of STDs is shallow...that's why HIV among this group has seen a big jump...even 15 yrs old are getting infected!

don't let a moment of thrill bring a life of regret...
Old 20-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Happosai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

If you're 100% cock sure that all 4 of you got no STD of any kind and/or HIV and not worried about "shotgun" the yah very safe. As for the anal thingy, just make sure you wash your willie with soap before going raw virginal sex with gal 3. In fact, never ever stick your willie into any pussy/pussies immediately after anal. If you gonna stick it into the pussy again, give your willie a good wash with soap b4 you put it into the pussy. The gal will suffer from some kind of virginal infection if you dont wash properly. There are some nasty bacteria residing in the rectum.

Those who do anal with condom, change condom before you put it into the pussy.

Do note that I'm not encouraging raw sex in any way.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just say assuming they are disease free..so far, I have doing all of them for the past 6mths..the reason I am asking is that I have had sex with two of them on seperate occasion,Thursday and Friday. Will there be any chance that I will get infected if all of them are disease free?
Old 20-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
STUD100 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTUD100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

God bless ya!
Having raw sex this kinda thingy is 50%-50% one. Its either u kena, or u dont. Dont let all those rumours to scared u, the best way to let ur mind n heart n of cos didi at ease, is to go for a check up n hear wat the Doc says. Also do check out most of the threads here about safety on raw sex! As u can see, having raw sex with diff gals is a big risk, raw is war, its a battle btw kena or wun kena. My fren tio lottery becos he likes to flirt. My advise is, be careful n wear protection

Cheers
Old 20-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Its rather stunning on your venture, wat i suggest now is that you go for HIV scan after the 90 days, not to go raw and if need to do you should use CD.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Happosai

Quote:
Will there be any chance that I will get infected if all of them are disease free?
*slaps forehead* Aiyoh, if they are really disease free then what can you be infected with? There are no bacteria to pass to you, so what kind of infection are there? Get what I mean?
Old 20-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happosai
*slaps forehead* Aiyoh, if they are really disease free then what can you be infected with? There are no bacteria to pass to you, so what kind of infection are there? Get what I mean?
but the anal got bacterias mah..so where does STD come from? I am just worried that doing them raw even though they are disease free will somehow get some kind of new disease
Old 20-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Happosai

Quote:
but the anal got bacterias mah..so where does STD come from?
So between Thurs and Fri sexssion, did you wash your willie with soap? If you did, then you're quite safe. If you shag Gal A in the arse, after that no wash up and proceed to raw virginal intercourse with gal B, then gal B suffer a risk in virginal infection(not STD).

STD= Sexually transmitted disease, you get infected by having unprotected sex with a infected party(either male or female). And it's not just raw sex, you can get STD from raw oral sex too(BBBJ)

Try to cultivate the habit or having a good piss after sex, remember reading somewher that it does helps to a certain extend in reducing the chances of catching STD. The reason given is that by pissing, you can remove some nasty bacteria in the urinal track(hope i got the term right). Not 100% foolproof confirm way of STD prevention, just a method of reducing the chances. Good way to prevent STD is to be faithful and stick to 1 sex partner. Best way to prevent is to avoid any form of exchange of bodily fluid, sex, oral sex, french kissing, etc, etc, etc.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 22
Lustro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 roatating sex partners ....envy u sia. can do 2 times a week to each of them then rest and chiong tonics on sunday. lol

actually i find doing anal raw quite disgusting. only tried with rubber a few times. still ok la. but imagine got SAI happen to get stuck under your foreskin and u dunno then bonk the other gal. after a few mths. all those 3 pussies will have sai smell liao. that time sure sianz 2/2 liao. j/k.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just say assuming they are disease free..so far, I have doing all of them for the past 6mths..the reason I am asking is that I have had sex with two of them on seperate occasion,Thursday and Friday. Will there be any chance that I will get infected if all of them are disease free?
Wa, bro, you've been very busy hor? haha...
Old 20-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well, if u r very certain that they r dd free, it should be safe EXCEPT! u must practise hygiene after anal sex.

i once had 3 gfs, 1 of them allows anal...did them raw within the same day on afew occassions, but separately,...beens months since, i'm ok.....

whatever it may be, never do raw UNLESS u r very certain....take care!
Old 20-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustro
3 roatating sex partners ....envy u sia. can do 2 times a week to each of them then rest and chiong tonics on sunday. lol

actually i find doing anal raw quite disgusting. only tried with rubber a few times. still ok la. but imagine got SAI happen to get stuck under your foreskin and u dunno then bonk the other gal. after a few mths. all those 3 pussies will have sai smell liao. that time sure sianz 2/2 liao. j/k.
I guess I am into sadistic acts like anal sex...I did once with a girl (not one of the 3 girls) and saw shit on my dick. I was like 'wah lan, wu sai on my cock!'..but eventually I thought it was kinky...
Anyway, I do wash my cock after anal sex with them. I know that hygiene is very important..The best is that the girl suck the cock after anal sex and cum in their mouth...bros, that's the ultimate high man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1