The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
luv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Best wishes to mr and mrs B! Seems like everyone is in love now... wouldn't mind feeling the love too!
Old 23-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

The window is closed for CNY pix distribution.
Stop PM me.
Wait for next wave.

Someone please deduct 5 points for me so that my points will be 1688.
Old 23-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 11
cloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the special set. Mrs. B is smoking hot. Can't wait for the next wave!
Old 23-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Image removed

Last edited by benxmanda; 30-05-2021 at 05:50 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Stop PM me.
Wait for next wave.

Aiyah boss, sorry ah, I did not know Im still 7, thought should be by now 8, which is just nice. Sorry sorry, but pls keep posting la
Old 23-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster (P)

Someone please deduct 1 point for me so that my points will be 1688.
Old 23-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

the next wave has begun ...

received a chap goh meh pic ... totally uncensored ... nipples, pussy ... unshaved ...

start wishing mrs b and request for pic now! it's a must see pic
Old 23-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!

the chap goh meh pic of Mrs B sets new standard!

Mrs B is so so beautiful au naturel....

Last edited by sierra888; 23-02-2016 at 08:35 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
igotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chap Gor Meh Pic

wah the colour of the nipples is what i like
the tits are also what i like
the pussy also what i like
i like i like i likeee
Old 23-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 19
HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold

I like Mrs B lips....perfect

Quote:

Thanks for the supports
Old 24-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Received the Chap Goh Meh pic of Mrs B.

It showed the full frontal view of Mrs B ample breasts, beautiful nipples and of course, her lovely unshaved abalone which is my fav dish and a must in Chinese New Year.

Thank you Mr & Mrs B for the great picture.

If I could request, the next picture to have Mrs B fully shave and a zoom in of her abalone and have it nicely spread.
Old 24-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop PM me.
Wait for next wave.

You are 1699 points now....lol
Old 24-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Mid-week see you at Raffles Place Skillsfuture marketplace roadshow. Today last day. Best wishes to Mr & Mrs B. Cheers to all.
Old 24-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

Deleted by TS

Last edited by benxmanda; 17-02-2021 at 02:49 PM.
Old 24-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Golden MILF???
Yes.. I like Golden MILF to be in the 007 movies..

Like to have a special treat from this sessions. Maybe roleplay as 007 woman ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1