The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kskskskks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralor View Post
Found Jenny, great figure and indeed she's a rare gem!
Bro, can ctc?
Old 16-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 18-03-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Any bro tried Ada? Same shop as Jenny. Saw her pic in XX wc. Dunno real life same bor. Cannot really see her figure from the pic.
Old 18-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

Anyone visited Cindy (ex r spa) recently? Care to share MR?
Old 18-03-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if anyone can PM me which spa jenny is in, thanks!
Old 19-03-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammy2hao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Bro pls PM ctc, thanks
Old 24-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Bak Kut Teh is always a comforting choice, especially after a long oversea trip. So I headed down to Upper Thomson Road well known for some excellent food spots - XIN MING ROAD BAK KUT TEH.

Exploring the area after a satisfying meal sounds like a great idea, as I was feeling a bit tired from the long trip. I took a leisurely stroll around Upper Thomson Road to soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the surroundings without any rush.

It was already late afternoon, weather was pretty hot as usual. Decided to try the next SPA that popped up next. Surprising it was my lucky day, soon I was greeted my a friendly smile from a small slim built who spoke Mandarin very well. With any hesitation,I went in and paid the Entrance Fee 1B at the counter.

We chit chat - where I found out she is actually from Vietnam not PRC. She learned her 华语 where she works in Taipei several years in a factory. Her massage skills is not PIANO type, her skilled hands moved with precision, finding and releasing knots with expert ease. I could feel the tension melting away, leaving my muscles relaxed and rejuvenated for the next 30 mins.

Overall, it's great engaging in friendly chit-chat and learning more about her background. Yes, she speaks very well ENGLISH too. This is my first experience with Viet ML.
💁🏻‍♀ML: H*n* First Time in SG arrived 1 months
LOOKS:⭐⭐⭐⭐ very pretty
Height: 1.55m
Small built, pettite, speaks very well English and Chinese.
Massage ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On my way out I met a YOUNG, very pretty 1.62m tall holding her luggage flashing a beautiful smile asking me "你好!" just arrived at 6pm today from China. Her name is W***. We exhanged wechat and I booked her and H* for tomorrow afternoon
💁🏻‍♀ML: W* First Time in SG 💯 arrived 23.3.2024 yet to go for Medical Check, yet to purchase her Local SIM card.
LOOKS:⭐⭐⭐⭐ very pretty with sweet smile and beautiful teeth
Height: 1.62m
Slim Built, amazing body with long slender legs.. Cup B+ ( not sure as she was wearing a losse T shirt)

PM me if you want more contact and pictures about either ML H* or ML W*
can share ctc? TIA
Old 24-03-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bak Kut Teh is always a comforting choice, especially after a long oversea trip. So I headed down to Upper Thomson Road well known for some excellent food spots - XIN MING ROAD BAK KUT TEH.

Exploring the area after a satisfying meal sounds like a great idea, as I was feeling a bit tired from the long trip. I took a leisurely stroll around Upper Thomson Road to soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the surroundings without any rush.

It was already late afternoon, weather was pretty hot as usual. Decided to try the next SPA that popped up next. Surprising it was my lucky day, soon I was greeted my a friendly smile from a small slim built who spoke Mandarin very well. With any hesitation,I went in and paid the Entrance Fee 1B at the counter.

We chit chat - where I found out she is actually from Vietnam not PRC. She learned her 华语 where she works in Taipei several years in a factory. Her massage skills is not PIANO type, her skilled hands moved with precision, finding and releasing knots with expert ease. I could feel the tension melting away, leaving my muscles relaxed and rejuvenated for the next 30 mins.

Overall, it's great engaging in friendly chit-chat and learning more about her background. Yes, she speaks very well ENGLISH too. This is my first experience with Viet ML.
💁🏻‍♀ML: H*n* First Time in SG arrived 1 months
LOOKS:⭐⭐⭐⭐ very pretty
Height: 1.55m
Small built, pettite, speaks very well English and Chinese.
Massage ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On my way out I met a YOUNG, very pretty 1.62m tall holding her luggage flashing a beautiful smile asking me "你好!" just arrived at 6pm today from China. Her name is W***. We exhanged wechat and I booked her and H* for tomorrow afternoon
💁🏻‍♀ML: W* First Time in SG 💯 arrived 23.3.2024 yet to go for Medical Check, yet to purchase her Local SIM card.
LOOKS:⭐⭐⭐⭐ very pretty with sweet smile and beautiful teeth
Height: 1.62m
Slim Built, amazing body with long slender legs.. Cup B+ ( not sure as she was wearing a losse T shirt)

PM me if you want more contact and pictures about either ML H* or ML W*
Hi bro, can share ctc, name and location.thks
Old 26-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Andytan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, does anyone knows where is yoyo from Sheng Tang tcm wellness located opp Hong Heng mansion? Last year I went overseas for one week came back and the spa was closed for good. Dunno wat happened.

Appreciate if anyone with info can PM me. Many thanks
Old 26-03-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
stryhalder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All PM replied. Please gentle with JJ. DANGER : GREEN HORN - NEWBIE
TEACHERS WANTED!!!

As I am busy with work so I am waiting for FR from you.
PM-ed bro.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
RaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryhalder View Post
PM-ed bro.
Alert!! DANGER!! GRANNIES Ahead - Proceed with Caution!!
Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
throwaway12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried those at s leaf? Looks not bad ...
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro can share her new contact?
Old Today, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
Mikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2adventurous View Post
Hi bro can share her new contact?
Hi bro. Can share contact?
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
killerboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1