The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Govt registered Pros and Masseuse - This is what they are tested for

i am not the boss here... sam is the boss here..

accordingly to the SPF webby..
https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services...ing-conditions

cat 2 must be Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent residents and Malaysians with valid work passes

cat 1 are allowed to employ foreign nationals with valid work passes.

there are basically five categories of regulated massage establishments as follows:

Cat I & Cat I (Provisional) massage establishments;
Cat II & Cat II (Provisional) massage establishments; and
Exempted massage establishments* (for establishments at which massage is administered in full view of the public and fulfils all the exemption conditions)
https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services...-establishment

anyway... it doesnt matter which cat they falls under.... avoid all such places and all type of commercial sex if you are worried abt getting anything nasty from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Thanks boss.

Cat II MEs are probably those with PRCs, Viets, etc with Facebook pages I'm guessing. And these need to go for screening.

On the other hand, p 5 of your extract says Cat I ME employees do not need to go for health screening. I've been to one before and enjoyed myself there...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1