The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Need Advise on How to Loosen Foreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
Dr Tan, thanks for this advice. Where can I buy this steroid cream? Common pharmacy?
You can buy Hydrocortisone OTC at the pharmacy. This is not the best but can try.

I usually prescribe Mometasone. This requires a prescription.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You can buy Hydrocortisone OTC at the pharmacy. This is not the best but can try.

I usually prescribe Mometasone. This requires a prescription.
Thank you Doc for advice. I already bought this Hydrocortisone so how do i use this?

apply on the tip of foreskin or the total length of foreskin?

apply on external side or internal side of foreskin or both?

how many times a day?

thank you so much for advice.
Old 25-12-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Masturbate frequently and the foreskin will be pulled back easily. Since petting school days. Mine is well pulled back when cock erect that some gals thot I circumcised. I also used a penis ring around the base of cock head when skin pulled back. This locks the skin in the pulled back position. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timely Rain View Post
I got a tight foreskin which prevent the penis head from coming up fully.

Any medication to loosen the foreskin with cutting?

Need advice. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-12-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Masturbate frequently and the foreskin will be pulled back easily. Since petting school days. Mine is well pulled back when cock erect that some gals thot I circumcised. I also used a penis ring around the base of cock head when skin pulled back. This locks the skin in the pulled back position. Good luck.
Thanks bro for advice.
Old 26-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

not sure if it works for you. i started from young, approximately age 14? everyday pull back and over the years it becomes able to pull back all the way. now i have no problem

Not all cartoons are meant for children. Some are just not. - By unknown.
Old 27-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stone999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use warm water in the shower and slowly pull back bit by bit, hold in place and let the skin stretch. Once you get it fully pulled back, you got to let the skin stretch to its current width by leaving it like this for the next few hours.

Then you can try to get a small election to stretch it further. You have to do this everyday or else it will shrink and become tight again... I have gotten mine loose for a 1-2 weeks then I forget to do it for one day and it starts getting tight again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1