The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hcin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PE

Hi all, I think I have PE as I cum too fast (after bbbj less than a minute of putting it in), need advice on how to last longer, would appreciate any advice thanks
Old 13-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!
Re: PE

Use desensitize cream/spray/wipe, you may need to look varies products that suit to you.

Remember to wash it before action otherwise your partner mouth will numb.
Old 25-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually cumming quickly is OK I find if cock still maintain stiffness. When I cum quick but is still very stiff, I do not give any indication that I had shot and I do not stop and the FL will not know, so I just keep going and shoot second round to my satisfaction. I make sure to give a tip and praise her just in case and that helps ease coming back for RTF which is necessary to add this FL to those I can do this successfully with.

Also use delay cream or delay spray. I recently used one delay spray and it is fantastic effective. The FL stopped riding after having two big ones but I could go on and when I finally shot, she gave me two thumbs up sign. Spray on in coffeeshop, have makan and a kopi while the spray numbs penis then go up to her place to shower and wash it off for the action.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcin View Post
Hi all, I think I have PE as I cum too fast (after bbbj less than a minute of putting it in), need advice on how to last longer, would appreciate any advice thanks
Old 26-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

i get this sometimes. besides the spray etc, any natural ways that improve over time ?
Old 27-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manymanee View Post
i get this sometimes. besides the spray etc, any natural ways that improve over time ?
You can try to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles via kegel exercises, but as with all muscle building exercises, it'll take a while to see some results. I'm currently using a spray while building my pelvic floor muscles at the same time, enjoying all my sexercises so far!
Old 27-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Actually cumming quickly is OK I find if cock still maintain stiffness. When I cum quick but is still very stiff, I do not give any indication that I had shot and I do not stop and the FL will not know, so I just keep going and shoot second round to my satisfaction. I make sure to give a tip and praise her just in case and that helps ease coming back for RTF which is necessary to add this FL to those I can do this successfully with.

Also use delay cream or delay spray. I recently used one delay spray and it is fantastic effective. The FL stopped riding after having two big ones but I could go on and when I finally shot, she gave me two thumbs up sign. Spray on in coffeeshop, have makan and a kopi while the spray numbs penis then go up to her place to shower and wash it off for the action.

Good luck.
what spray you use, can intro please?
Old 28-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veliant View Post
You can try to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles via kegel exercises, but as with all muscle building exercises, it'll take a while to see some results. I'm currently using a spray while building my pelvic floor muscles at the same time, enjoying all my sexercises so far!
hmmmm have received this advice before. will go research on kegel exercises.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got it from TheWonderSpy his thread at https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=...py&page=2 267

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
what spray you use, can intro please?
Old 29-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
inflightsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlau88 View Post
hmmmm have received this advice before. will go research on kegel exercises.
kegel exercise is good, anyway generally exercise is good already
Old 06-01-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
taurusdesmond is Cool - loads of Potential

if i pe early but i can still carry on hardon and continue until proper ejeulation, it wont count as a PE problem right?
Old 08-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusdesmond View Post
if i pe early but i can still carry on hardon and continue until proper ejeulation, it wont count as a PE problem right?
Bro, if you ejaculated earlier than what you intend to, it's technically defined as PE. Doesn't matter if it's proper or just a leak.
Old 09-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusdesmond View Post
Quote:
Bro, if you ejaculated earlier than what you intend to, it's technically defined as PE. Doesn't matter if it's proper or just a leak.
bro veliant is right. PE is PE. however to define it as a "problem" i believe if it doesnt happen frequently, like maybe once in every 10 bonks as an example, its not a problem?
Old 09-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post
bro veliant is right. PE is PE. however to define it as a "problem" i believe if it doesnt happen frequently, like maybe once in every 10 bonks as an example, its not a problem?
Hmm, I guess you can say that? But from my own experience, it's more likely to get better when the sex is more frequent.. like I'm able to better control how excited I am, be it with a partner, my regular ML or FL, then I realised I can control better.

BUT.. sometimes with my regular or a FL, I might still lose control due to my dirty thoughts and so I use a delay spray as an insurance��

Last edited by Veliant; 09-01-2023 at 07:16 PM. Reason: updated
Old 02-03-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post
i would think so too
Old 02-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm, I guess you can say that? But from my own experience, it's more likely to get better when the sex is more frequent.. like I'm able to better control how excited I am, be it with a partner, my regular ML or FL, then I realised I can control better.

BUT.. sometimes with my regular or a FL, I might still lose control due to my dirty thoughts and so I use a delay spray as an insurance��
my frequency not so high sadly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1