The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tongue inflammation and sore throat

best way is to test. all the best ah.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go DSC clinic

i been going there for my routine checkup
Old 16-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lrectl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick update for this who are thinking of visiting a clinic for testing.

I've visited DTAP clinic for consultation and got tested for their Comprehensive testing + HPV.

Overall experience are quite good, the location is discreet enough, the staff are friendly and professional so I would definitely recommend it although I didn't have any experience with other clinic xD.

Btw, my tests are all negative but for all the brothers out there, do take note that HPV urine testing for male are not very accurate. The doctor didn't give me a specific number and said its fairly accurate with the current technology and based on my quick Google search its around 80% efficacy. Its not 90-100% but still a worth it for the peace of mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1