The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential
HIV?

2 weeks ago went for FL at dome 1, cap fj and bbj for two shots but only have fj for awhile and ended both shots on bbj. 2 days later have a sore throat, fever and cough went to see doc, doc gave me antibiotics and I recovered. Along the way till yesterday my throat is still in discomfort and out of nowhere yesterday morning have a high fever that goes up to 39.6. Took antibiotics and fever meds manage to go down to 37.3 but it still went back up to 38.8 at most.

I read up the symptoms, fever is one them cough still persist after 2 weeks. I have no headache no muscles joint pain could this be just being heaty cuz my phlegm is still yellowish/greenish and after taking the antibiotics my throat starts to recover having no pain at all currently.

So was wanting to ask bro is it hiv symptoms?
Old 21-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBengboi View Post
2 weeks ago went for FL at dome 1, cap fj and bbj for two shots but only have fj for awhile and ended both shots on bbj. 2 days later have a sore throat, fever and cough went to see doc, doc gave me antibiotics and I recovered. Along the way till yesterday my throat is still in discomfort and out of nowhere yesterday morning have a high fever that goes up to 39.6. Took antibiotics and fever meds manage to go down to 37.3 but it still went back up to 38.8 at most.

I read up the symptoms, fever is one them cough still persist after 2 weeks. I have no headache no muscles joint pain could this be just being heaty cuz my phlegm is still yellowish/greenish and after taking the antibiotics my throat starts to recover having no pain at all currently.

The chance of it being HIV is low, but not zero. I would probably rule out other causes first, the most obvious being COVID. If you didn't even bother doing an ART then come ask this question, then is just you kiam pah asking needless questions.
There are many ways to develop the symptoms that you mentioned, those are more likely. Don't anyhow go scare yourself first, make sure to inform your doctor of your sexual exposure as well, then let him do his job. If you still worried, then go STD clinic and check, no point asking us cos we also not doctor.
Old 22-08-2022, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
The chance of it being HIV is low, but not zero. I would probably rule out other causes first, the most obvious being COVID. If you didn't even bother doing an ART then come ask this question, then is just you kiam pah asking needless questions.
There are many ways to develop the symptoms that you mentioned, those are more likely. Don't anyhow go scare yourself first, make sure to inform your doctor of your sexual exposure as well, then let him do his job. If you still worried, then go STD clinic and check, no point asking us cos we also not doctor.
Understand bro, I’ve done ART before consulting the doctor and before writing this post. I’ve tested up to 3 times and it all turns out to be negative
Old 22-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if i'm not mistaken, most STD symptoms don't appear that fast one.

why the heck did your doctor even prescribe antibiotics in the first place? what is the reason? are you aware that antibiotics are commonly mis-prescribed? and anyhow prescribe can contribute to antibiotic resistance?

maybe it is a relatively simple case of viral infection. there are other of such stuff besides Covid. you could also have caught it up from elsewhere/someone else
Old 09-12-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBengboi View Post

Relax first, outside a lot of virus and flu season also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1