The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 02-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420x69 View Post
Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.
my advise to you, is to find a wife... though even that is unsafe given how many bros here boast to raw other ppl's wifes/gfs.

The best you can do under any circumstances is to be as safe as possible, wearing a CD, look out for signs of STD/infections.

If u suay u might even kenna STD sitting on public toilets..
Old 15-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thelightone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420x69 View Post
Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.
havent been to here a long time but a recent incident made me go read up a lot...Totally understand how this bro feels, the psychological fear is real.. Visited an freelance ML on Tuesday, I got carried away with the experience and got a CBJ and nothing else.. but then the thought of me getting STD & HIV just flooded my mind, even though i know innately that the risk for HIV is even lower... in the end i went to see doc on Friday and got onto a course of PEP and then went for urine test... I know to most bros i sound humji and etremely stupid, but like poster above, my mind just felt that its a real thing and i couldnt properly sleep or my thoughts got flooded sometimes with it randomly that its a real threat.. dont think i will ever do this again.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 10
Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightone View Post
havent been to here a long time but a recent incident made me go read up a lot...Totally understand how this bro feels, the psychological fear is real.. Visited an freelance ML on Tuesday, I got carried away with the experience and got a CBJ and nothing else.. but then the thought of me getting STD & HIV just flooded my mind, even though i know innately that the risk for HIV is even lower... in the end i went to see doc on Friday and got onto a course of PEP and then went for urine test... I know to most bros i sound humji and etremely stupid, but like poster above, my mind just felt that its a real thing and i couldnt properly sleep or my thoughts got flooded sometimes with it randomly that its a real threat.. dont think i will ever do this again.

Going for my test tmr due to some stupid decision I’ve made..
Old 28-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EmmanuelCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree. Stupidly thought that I would be safe strictly playing around on the well-reviewed freelancers in a very popular thread "fav massage girls" and engaged in BBBJ services on few occasions.

Just at the start of a harrowing journey now and exploring treatment for STD diagnosis. Have contacted all the MLs I have encountered in the past 8 months and hope they'll do the responsible.

Sobering awakening for me esp being faced with this in my twenties.
Old 30-10-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmanuelCunt View Post
Totally agree. Stupidly thought that I would be safe strictly playing around on the well-reviewed freelancers in a very popular thread "fav massage girls" and engaged in BBBJ services on few occasions.

Just at the start of a harrowing journey now and exploring treatment for STD diagnosis. Have contacted all the MLs I have encountered in the past 8 months and hope they'll do the responsible.

Sobering awakening for me esp being faced with this in my twenties.
Pmed u. Mind sharing diagnosis and which MLs? For us to keep safe also. Hope u recover soon
Old 09-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
EmmanuelCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

narrowed down to a young Viet girl listed on sgbeautycastle operating out of a 2-rm flat. She went ahead with BBBJ before I cld ask her to cap. After i posted an FR there the listing disappeared.

Starting with itching and then developed into classic rashes on hands and feet. Diagnosis was syphillis. Treatment and all put a dent in wallet as well as the awkwardness of dealing with fam members.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
narrowed down to a young Viet girl listed on sgbeautycastle operating out of a 2-rm flat. She went ahead with BBBJ before I cld ask her to cap. After i posted an FR there the listing disappeared.

Starting with itching and then developed into classic rashes on hands and feet. Diagnosis was syphillis. Treatment and all put a dent in wallet as well as the awkwardness of dealing with fam members.
woah bro hope everything is ok. Usually for BBBJ service if u really want to risk better check that there's good review(though ironic as there are more contacts).
Old 21-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Greybunny is Cool - loads of Potential

I kinda caved and got my bbbj where the ML only took in the head of my stick and i didnt cim. What are the symptoms I should look out for from now and also, would there be anything I have to do within the time frame? Kinda worried now and regret caving
Old 13-06-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

seoulstudent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You can get syphilis from protected sex, too, if an unprotect area comes into contact with a syphilis sore contraction risk is high (e.g. balls touch a sore on vagina lips).

Last edited by seoulstudent; 13-06-2022 at 11:30 PM.
Old 29-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking... what if bbbj was performed while foreskin still covering the penis head?

Will diseases unlikely to pass over?
Old 22-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Torrent77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative thread. Thanks.
Old 27-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
weaver12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for share
Old 15-10-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
godeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros

recently up an FL which is the dumbest ducking mistake
did painting and bbj, but fj was with condom

what should i be looking out for and when should i get tested, i’m fucking scared now and i don’t know what to do
Old 24-10-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
treaty997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godeye View Post
hi bros

recently up an FL which is the dumbest ducking mistake
did painting and bbj, but fj was with condom

what should i be looking out for and when should i get tested, i’m fucking scared now and i don’t know what to do
hello bro, call DSC clinic to book STI screening, it's the most cost efficient around. dont use their online form, call faster. their booking quite packed so probably can only book a screening for you 2-3 weeks after the date of your call. at first, i thought 2-3 weeks very long but STD incubation period is around there for most STDs. see this article https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ow-up#how-soon

Other articles of interest:

https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/our-servi...Programme.aspx

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/livin...treatment.html
Old 26-09-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, I read an article about this too. It's dangerous to do the oral sex without condom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1