The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Bulging hard veins on penis shaft

Recently noticed a bulging hard vein on penis shaft just right behind penis glans. It goes back to normal the first time i noticed it, but this time round it has been a week. Any bro experienced this situation before? Thanks.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3977 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bulging hard veins on penis shaft

See a doctor. Only you understand what is normal for your own penis. It sounds serious the way you describe it. Why will there be changes to a vein without any valid reason right? Plus it doesn't cost much to seek an opinion from a GP

Do it fast. Just in cause early treatment can prevent a serious issue
Old 02-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
See a doctor. Only you understand what is normal for your own penis. It sounds serious the way you describe it. Why will there be changes to a vein without any valid reason right? Plus it doesn't cost much to seek an opinion from a GP

Do it fast. Just in cause early treatment can prevent a serious issue
Ok thks boss
Old 04-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, for any health issues pls see doctor. No need to post here because you'll get the same answers (e.g. go see doctor) ...
Old 08-09-2022, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Sounds like either sclerosing lymphangitis or thrombophlebitis

Yes. Please see a Doctor to get a proper diagnosis and discuss with him/her your treatment options
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1