The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2022, 11:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
You will get the standard answer like this...

"Pls see a doctor"
Yes exactly. LOL

Even between Doctors using all the fancy technical terms we have problems accurately describing skin lesions to each other.

So there is really no way we can make any kind of diagnosis off of your description. I have seen patients describe their papules as blisters or describe their ulcers as lesions. I of course do not blame them because all these terms have specific technical definitions used by Doctors. The issue I want to point out is that there is definitely something lost in translation when you try to describe the thing on your skin.

So as Hunkydunky correctly pointed you, the standard response is "Pls see a doctor"
Old 12-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Yes exactly. LOL

Even between Doctors using all the fancy technical terms we have problems accurately describing skin lesions to each other.

So there is really no way we can make any kind of diagnosis off of your description. I have seen patients describe their papules as blisters or describe their ulcers as lesions. I of course do not blame them because all these terms have specific technical definitions used by Doctors. The issue I want to point out is that there is definitely something lost in translation when you try to describe the thing on your skin.

So as Hunkydunky correctly pointed you, the standard response is "Pls see a doctor"
Not to come off as rude but I had previously visited a doctor and gotten tested. Which came back negative. Just wondering if perhaps I tested too early or something. I'm not against visiting a doctor again but would like to know if i should wait for abit longer before going again.
Old 15-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

hi Dr Tan, i went for a massage and the masseuse gave me a hand job at the end of it. does it pose any HIV or STD risk and when shld I get myself tested to have a conclusive result. thank you.

Thanks

Old 30-10-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

I have went for HIV and Spyhilis test 3 weeks after exposure(oral sex). My result is all negative. But i still have this trauma.. im still worried.. now is my 5th week.. should i go for another test? At this rate, im going mental.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc69 View Post
Hi all,

I have went for HIV and Spyhilis test 3 weeks after exposure(oral sex). My result is all negative. But i still have this trauma.. im still worried.. now is my 5th week.. should i go for another test? At this rate, im going mental.
Everything negative and then worried for what? if so kiasi stay at home pcc lah
Old 30-10-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Everything negative and then worried for what? if so kiasi stay at home pcc lah
I worried coz i read in the internet.. it could be a false result.
Old 31-10-2022, 09:02 AM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc69 View Post
Hi all,

Rapid tests for HIV and Syphilis are only conclusive at 90 days post exposure

Drawn blood sent to the lab is conclusive at 45 days

According to BHIVA, ASHM and CDC guidelines
Old 31-10-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi doc tan, seek some advice.

Had bbbj from a masseuse few days back , and then same day onwards felt that I need to go urine more often like more frequently “bloated” and the penis felt more sensitive even on the day of bbbj itself.

Would this likely be a STI or more like a UTI?
And would a UTI be possible to be passed via bbbj?

To share abit of history, it’s my first time bbbj and dun usually chiong.

I have plans to go get tested though but would like to hear some advice.

Last edited by bad^boi; 31-10-2022 at 11:27 AM.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johntoh12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be safe bros...when in doubt, get it checked, I just did at this clinic near River Valley. Doctor very reassuring and experienced. Highly recommend! Atlas Pacific Medical - https://stdscreening.com.sghttps://stdscreening.com.sg
Old 23-12-2022, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7504 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, would like to find out if I’m exposed to STD (Chlamydia) and only symptom of milky discharge on day 12, when is the period that I will not pass to others as day 1 to day 11 no symptom nor discharge.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabeta123 View Post
I want to check for STI due to Bjj cim exposure just wondering if I go to anonymous clinic like dr tan.. will I be subjected to contact tracing ie report to OC and MOh if it turns positive for STI and I need to do treatment? Is it anonymous is only if negative , if turns out for gonnorhea or syphillis etc , need to undergo treatment then must report to OC and MOH? I am abstaining for piak with Wife until this is cleared
Hmmm anyone has n answer for this? Will private clinics contact moh and start the contact tracing?
Old 10-01-2023, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
Hmmm anyone has n answer for this? Will private clinics contact moh and start the contact tracing?
MOH will assist with contact tracing only for HIV.
Not for any of the other STDs.
Old 18-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!

Last edited by dollarsign; 18-01-2023 at 08:00 PM. Reason: .
Old 23-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
plansion60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any vaccinations we can take to prevent STDs? Heard that getting the Gardasil9 vaccine doses (3 over a period of 6 months) is a good preventative measure against HPV. Are there any other for syphillis, chlamydia, and trichono? For PIV always use condom. But for painting and BJ, vaccine is a must or don’t do at all. Read from the internet that you can get HPV from genital skin contact. For all mongers vaccine should be a good investment.
Old 23-02-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
Tot I read somewhere that STI like syphilis is reportable even by those anonymous clinic. Correct me if I am wrong.
But not sure if they will start informing your wife and family members lol 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1