The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Sharing Traditional Thai massage with genuine JG

FR on May (freelance) @ Nusa Bestari 2 area (for brothers that drives or don't mind travelling).

Name: May
Nationality: Thai
Massage: 9/10 (Hit every spot, had a headache... requested a 30 mins head massage)
JG: 9/10 (Experienced, had tried a few but this is the best still)
Others: Strictly no hanky panky... no touchy touchy
Damage: rm140 / 90mins massage and JG
RTM: Booking next session

Can add her WeChat for more details (she allowed me to share): suphaphon100825
Enjoy and be nice!
Old 22-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
094145 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sharing Traditional Thai massage with genuine JG

Any more review bout this lady, she seems owes fully booked..
Old 23-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Just done a 90min session with May.
If you enjoy hard massage, she is really the one for you. Really good massage. But be prepared to endure some pain.

Her zuagen is ok...although not something i will shout about. It is definite not HJ but traditional manhood massage. She will not try to arouse you or anything, purely doing her thing. And there is no guarantee that she will let you cum...according to her...if during the session you feel like cumming then you can cum, otherwise it is non of her business if you cum or not, she is doing zuagen not hj. Thats exactly her word.
Well i guess unless you request her to stroke your lil bro like doing hj otherwise i dont think u will cum with her zuagen action. Personally...i didnt even get hard the whole session.

No hanky panky as advertised.
She wore a mask while massaging me so i cant tell if she is pretty (her wechat photo is cute though)...but she has a hot body that is for sure.

Her Malaysian bf was sitting in the living room while she was massaging me....this is the only down side of the whole session. Even though i am not going to do anything naughty anyway...but knowing her bf is just outside the room watching tv...somehow make me feel uncomfortable.

All in all...i will still go back if i need a hard massage. She is that good. As for zuagen...i will do it if her bf is not outside. Lol.

Thanks TS for the intro.
She is a busy lady with a lot of booking. So pls book in advance.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Boyfriend = OKT? The place safe or not? Quite ulu. Far behind coffee shop 威威 according to the location she sent out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post
Just done a 90min session with May.
If you enjoy hard massage, she is really the one for you. Really good massage. But be prepared to endure some pain.

Her zuagen is ok...although not something i will shout about. It is definite not HJ but traditional manhood massage. She will not try to arouse you or anything, purely doing her thing. And there is no guarantee that she will let you cum...according to her...if during the session you feel like cumming then you can cum, otherwise it is non of her business if you cum or not, she is doing zuagen not hj. Thats exactly her word.
Well i guess unless you request her to stroke your lil bro like doing hj otherwise i dont think u will cum with her zuagen action. Personally...i didnt even get hard the whole session.

No hanky panky as advertised.
She wore a mask while massaging me so i cant tell if she is pretty (her wechat photo is cute though)...but she has a hot body that is for sure.

Her Malaysian bf was sitting in the living room while she was massaging me....this is the only down side of the whole session. Even though i am not going to do anything naughty anyway...but knowing her bf is just outside the room watching tv...somehow make me feel uncomfortable.

All in all...i will still go back if i need a hard massage. She is that good. As for zuagen...i will do it if her bf is not outside. Lol.

Thanks TS for the intro.
She is a busy lady with a lot of booking. So pls book in advance.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 26-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

The place is low cost flat...not shop, as she is freelance.
Very run down with super smelly stairs leading to her house.
Safe or not safe.....well....is there a safe place at all for chionging? Lol
Old 29-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of

So it's not those landed house eh was thinking if house I can park imside
Old 11-09-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she back to work now, saw her WeChat she is coming back

But cannot able to contact her now

Any other contact number available?
Old 18-09-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
tiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiltup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Remove as requested by May.. too many insincere people adding.

Last edited by tiltup; 30-09-2022 at 02:59 PM. Reason: requested by May
Old 19-09-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltup View Post
Updating.. May asked to share her contact (WeChat), but she asked brothers to share photos/self pic on WeChat before she will add. For her safety.. if not comfortable then may want to skip.

Her WeChat: suphaphon100825
Do share your FR as well! Kudos!

She is an extremely nice lady, please treat with respect. Her service remains the same.
Hi bro

Photos with mask accepted bro?
For our privacy it would be nice with mask
Old 25-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ryllensis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Privacy? You joking?
The photo is for her to see your face for the 1st time bcos she will be opening the door for a total stranger. You thought Malaysia neighbourhood safety as good as Singapore meh?
Old 25-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ryllensis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve returned for May’s massage for 4times already.

Her massage is authentic, strong, and on point. I’ve tried quite a few Thai masseuse in jb, so far she is among the top, on par with old auntie I met in Thong Thai holiday plaza pre-covid (now no way to be found already)

As for juagen, hers is authentic and one of the best I found. To me, her skills are comparable to miyuki from baliestier road. Likewise no hanky panky, no cold drinks and if can, no release for 3days for max effect.

Recently she introduced new service, herbal massage. Basically she wraps herbs she brought in from Thailand into bun shape and steam it. So during normal massage and juagen, she will apply hot steamed bun on you (kind of similar to hot stone). It helps improve blood circulation and clear blockage.

If you opt for this service, min 2hours is suggested, best to take 3hours massage to get your whole body covered. And do check with her if herb still have stock or not, bcos last time I went there she said she didn’t buy much, want to observe the market 1st.

For me, the herb bun not only improved circulation but also help make the massage more relaxing.

Damage wise for this new service last I talked to her she haven’t made up her mind yet so please check with her directly.

Wechat: suphaphon100825

And please don’t ask for discount la, if you compare her price before and after covid you will understand why I say so.

Damn I’m bad in writing FR
Old 26-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryllensis View Post
I’ve returned for May’s massage for 4times already.

Her massage is authentic, strong, and on point. I’ve tried quite a few Thai masseuse in jb, so far she is among the top, on par with old auntie I met in Thong Thai holiday plaza pre-covid (now no way to be found already)

As for juagen, hers is authentic and one of the best I found. To me, her skills are comparable to miyuki from baliestier road. Likewise no hanky panky, no cold drinks and if can, no release for 3days for max effect.

Recently she introduced new service, herbal massage. Basically she wraps herbs she brought in from Thailand into bun shape and steam it. So during normal massage and juagen, she will apply hot steamed bun on you (kind of similar to hot stone). It helps improve blood circulation and clear blockage.

If you opt for this service, min 2hours is suggested, best to take 3hours massage to get your whole body covered. And do check with her if herb still have stock or not, bcos last time I went there she said she didn’t buy much, want to observe the market 1st.

For me, the herb bun not only improved circulation but also help make the massage more relaxing.

Damage wise for this new service last I talked to her she haven’t made up her mind yet so please check with her directly.

Wechat: suphaphon100825

And please don’t ask for discount la, if you compare her price before and after covid you will understand why I say so.

Damn I’m bad in writing FR
Thanks for sharing, but her location too far for me ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1