The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I miss Hcm, I miss hu tieu, I miss banh mi, I miss syt!!!
Walau, you post say you miss hcm, AC, Batam...

So which is truth...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First hcm trip ended.

Little Japan was really nice. I went to Cherry massage and picked a girl for 1.5 hours and it cost 500k. Straightforward and the price is already written on their menu. I am a sucker for white and petite girl so the last girl that walked in really caught my eye. Easily one of the prettiest girl i have seen in my chiong-ing time. But i kena carrot head, according to other senior bros, it should cost 2-2.5m for fj but she quoted me 3m. But she was really pretty so my small head took over.

Went to 2 massage places in district 7. Windy massage and paradise massage. Paradise cost 1.2m, service provided: massage, nuru and blowjob. The girl i chose was quite pretty but service was bad, she was playing with her phone during massage and mediocre massage. Not worth going imo, since she just want to make u cum quickly. Windy cost 1.65m, services were pretty much the same but it was a better experience. Got a petite and white syt as i asked the reception to find me one. Not that pretty but that was looking for something else. The room came with a large round bed, sauna and bath. It was much better and the girl bbbj was also much better providing gfe and also bbbj was gentle and no rush so i really enjoyed it.

Went to bui vien street, it was alright but i would say it is worth just going to see.

Visited 2 ktvs, one was pretty close to bui vien street and it is called Crystal K. Most of the Girls were really pretty but it was slightly pricier compared to the one i went in Chinatown called Dragon K. But i went to dragon K more times since it is relatively good price. Depending on how much u drink, but each night, it cost us 8-12m on average. Sometimes we go as 2 people, sometimes 4. I would say around 5m per person on average but i really liked it so it was alright.

Tips: a lot of them dont speak even basic english so it was quite hard to communicate so use google translate. Take gojek and grab the whole trip and it was really cheap. If u are alone, Taking motorcycles was also good and cheap since the traffic there was horrible.
Old 26-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0987 View Post
Tips: a lot of them dont speak even basic english so it was quite hard to communicate so use google translate. Take gojek and grab the whole trip and it was really cheap. If u are alone, Taking motorcycles was also good and cheap since the traffic there was horrible.
Thanks, I'm planning a trip soon. This is super helpful.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going around late oct 22-30 like that??? Me no longer the first time there anymore but quite like the shopping there thus going again. The food there also quite ok and some expensive but mostly still ok not so expensive.

As for vice activities maybe will just go some massage or hang out around LT. KTV might join also if bros going too but not going to tapau unless really like or not being chop carrot prices.

If anyone wanna go Nha trang too is even better as i never go before can explore together. I think i will be around there for 6-7 days. So maybe can spend 3 days at nha trang.
Old 29-09-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

If anyone wanna go Nha trang too is even better as i never go before can explore together. I think i will be around there for 6-7 days. So maybe can spend 3 days at nha trang.
Go Nha Trang 3 days is too short...

The flight or bus ride will take almost half to whole day...then you will only have one whole day in Nha Trang...then same thing next day prepare to go home takes half to whole day...Nha Trang is mainly nice beach and sight seeing esp Vinpearl resort...

IMO, anywhere in Vn cheong scene is worst than hcm including Hanoi and Nha Trang definitely worst...prices not necessary cheaper than hcm...

Old 29-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Go Nha Trang 3 days is too short...

The flight or bus ride will take almost half to whole day...then you will only have one whole day in Nha Trang...then same thing next day prepare to go home takes half to whole day...Nha Trang is mainly nice beach and sight seeing esp Vinpearl resort...

IMO, anywhere in Vn cheong scene is worst than hcm including Hanoi and Nha Trang definitely worst...prices not necessary cheaper than hcm...
Thanks for your advice. I am more looking forward to the shopping and food there. The Little Tokyo and massage is pretty standard price. The KTV pricing also about there la but just be careful of the chop carrot schemes. The problem is the facility of the KTV is not good.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=subidowa;21688169]

If anyone wanna go Nha trang too is even better as i never go before can explore together. I think i will be around there for 6-7 days. So maybe can spend 3 days at nha trang.[/QUOTE\]

You can flight to Nha Trang for around $50 USD RT. Flight time is less than 1 hour , road trip will take 8 hours. Not sure who will take road trip nowadays unless you are planning to take open bus to explore VN from South to North,

Nha Trang Quoc Te Hotel massage provide full service. Massage Hoa Đà 2 BJ only, but quality much higher than Quoc Te.

Last time in Massage Hoa Đà 2 , I choose 2 girls package, very happy with their services.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks for your advice. I am more looking forward to the shopping and food there. The Little Tokyo and massage is pretty standard price. The KTV pricing also about there la but just be careful of the chop carrot schemes. The problem is the facility of the KTV is not good.
I am not sure what food you looking for in Nha Trang that you cannot get in hcm...

The ktv client definitely less and so hardware too old and not updated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post

You can flight to Nha Trang for around $50 USD RT. Flight time is less than 1 hour , road trip will take 8 hours. Not sure who will take road trip nowadays unless you are planning to take open bus to explore VN from South to North,
See this what ppl mis-interpret flying...agreed that flight time is less than an hour...but need to get to TSN domestic airport 2 hrs ahead and the crowd can be huge at domestic terminal...and then upon arrival at Cam Ranh airport the taxi ride is around half hour after you waited to get your luggage say half an hour...all in at least 4 hrs which is half day gone assuming no flight delay which is rare nowadays...and also depends what flight you depart...no point to get into Nha Trang at night and you missed the whole day traveling...also if your return flight is early morning then again whole day gone...

To go Nha Trang and have a decent time to relax and visit...best is 5D4N...can take whole evening from 4pm to night drinking at the beach cafe...best experience...also had nice lobsters dinner cooked 3 ways at a nice seafood restaurants...afternoon can visit one of the local cafe and surprised how packed the cafe was...

Best bring your own gf from hcm and so no need to hunt which usually zero chance to get any gal...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-09-2022 at 05:04 AM.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Been to both Hanoi and Nha Trang.

Agreed, HCMC chiong scene is still the best and most established
Old 30-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
TheTruth89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Been to both Hanoi and Nha Trang.

Agreed, HCMC chiong scene is still the best and most established
Agreed HCMC best
Old 30-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

So any bros going later oct?
Old 30-09-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

To go Nha Trang and have a decent time to relax and visit...best is 5D4N...can take whole evening from 4pm to night drinking at the beach cafe...best experience...also had nice lobsters dinner cooked 3 ways at a nice seafood restaurants...afternoon can visit one of the local cafe and surprised how packed the cafe was...

Best bring your own gf from hcm and so no need to hunt which usually zero chance to get any gal...
few years back went Nha Trang by train from HCM. think about 5-6 hours. fortunate to be with 3 VBs, played tien len inside the cramped 4 beds cubicle.

reached already checked in a room with two beds and one bathroom. fun times~ 4D3N vinpearl water park, amusement park, night market, beach club, disco,... can't share about picking up girls, others were trying to pick up my girls thus best explore other towns with BYOG bring-your-own-girls.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
few years back went Nha Trang by train from HCM. think about 5-6 hours. fortunate to be with 3 VBs, played tien len inside the cramped 4 beds cubicle.

reached already checked in a room with two beds and one bathroom. fun times~ 4D3N vinpearl water park, amusement park, night market, beach club, disco,... can't share about picking up girls, others were trying to pick up my girls thus best explore other towns with BYOG bring-your-own-girls.
This is correct and with your own gal...you are free to roam around to discover more about Nha Trang...can be relaxing...

In this case 4D3N is alright becos Vinpearl will cost quite alot...besides paying for 4 pax entrance fee to many rides etc...

Old 01-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Upz you bro Hurricane.

That's always the best plan for Nha Trang chill and bangs
Old 01-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lalade is Cool - loads of Potential

Overnight rate usually how much?