The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
When I first dated my wife my SIL never wore a bra when I was around. She always wore thin satin nightgowns so the shape of her nipples was very obvious and quite easy to zaogeng.

At that time I thought she was just careless, but now I know she secretly is quite a promiscuous girl with high body count. My guess is that she was purposely showing her nips to me for the attention and validation (she was single then)

This lead to me having fantasies and fetish about her and I started taking upskirts of her as well as creepshots of her when she was sleeping.

She did catch me a few times but never said anything. This went on for a few years but nowadays she became very prudish and careful around me.

When she was not around I would log onto her pc and check her emails. Turns out she saved conversations with her fubus and Tinder dates. I forwarded the conversations to my email then deleted the emails so she would never know.

Here's one of the creepshots when she was sleeping.

https://imgur.com/a/a2g8Hkq
When I first dated my wife, my 2 SIL in their early 20s never wore bra when I was around too. The mum would always tell them to wear a bra but they would not listen.

There was a trip I went to Taiwan with my wife and her 2 sisters back then. We were all quite poor as me and my wife only just started working and the 2 sisters were still studying. The hotels we chose are like those hostel kind and Airbnb. In one of the hostels, we had a private room but all slept in the same room with double decker beds. There was an ensuite toilet where the door is slightly transparent. It was a small toilet and there was no place to hang our clothes inside so we always had to come out naked to dry ourselves and wear our clothes. Initially, the sisters were shy and warned me not to look when they come out of the shower. I came out of the shower naked too and to my surprised they were looking at me and teasing me when I saw them looking at my penis. Could see they were quite curious to look at me. After that, they come out of the bathroom naked also and I peep at them too.
Old 18-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
When I first dated my wife, my 2 SIL in their early 20s never wore bra when I was around too. The mum would always tell them to wear a bra but they would not listen.

There was a trip I went to Taiwan with my wife and her 2 sisters back then. We were all quite poor as me and my wife only just started working and the 2 sisters were still studying. The hotels we chose are like those hostel kind and Airbnb. In one of the hostels, we had a private room but all slept in the same room with double decker beds. There was an ensuite toilet where the door is slightly transparent. It was a small toilet and there was no place to hang our clothes inside so we always had to come out naked to dry ourselves and wear our clothes. Initially, the sisters were shy and warned me not to look when they come out of the shower. I came out of the shower naked too and to my surprised they were looking at me and teasing me when I saw them looking at my penis. Could see they were quite curious to look at me. After that, they come out of the bathroom naked also and I peep at them too.
Actually since you have seen each other naked, there is no need to wear anything liao
Old 19-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ho seh ! everyone seem everyone nude.

I am sure you could make love to your wife during the holidays and not bothering
both SIL were watching or pretending to sleep. Exciting and thrilling knowing both of you may be watch during copulation .
Old 20-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

I am sure you could make love to your wife during the holidays and not bothering
both SIL were watching or pretending to sleep. Exciting and thrilling knowing both of you may be watch during copulation .
Yes, no need to do it under the blanket and keep the noise down, just do it loud and clear
Old 23-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

That time me and my wife not married yet. She was still my gf. We only touched each other and my gf was quite daring keep want me to touch her even when her sisters are around. End up one of her sisters saw it and confronted her sister say why we touching each other so openly. I guessed she must be jealous she didn't get the touch
Old 23-09-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That time me and my wife not married yet. She was still my gf. We only touched each other and my gf was quite daring keep want me to touch her even when her sisters are around. End up one of her sisters saw it and confronted her sister say why we touching each other so openly. I guessed she must be jealous she didn't get the touch
Then your gf got ask you to touch her?
Old 24-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralantlass1 View Post
Then your gf got ask you to touch her?
Of course not. If touch her sister then become my gf jealous. How to let it happen. Lol

Only got feel the 2 SIL boobs when they stand close to me or sometimes at home or go out then bump into each other bodies. Quite inevitable when see each other so often.
Old 24-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of course not. If touch her sister then become my gf jealous. How to let it happen. Lol

Only got feel the 2 SIL boobs when they stand close to me or sometimes at home or go out then bump into each other bodies. Quite inevitable when see each other so often.
Lucky you to get free feel, not one but double, cheers!
Old 24-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Lucky you to get free feel, not one but double, cheers!
I thought its quite normal to be able to feel SIL boobs?
Old 26-09-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Actually since you have seen each other naked, there is no need to wear anything liao
very true actually
Old 26-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
Napster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I thought its quite normal to be able to feel SIL boobs?
This is first i heard of this, lol
Old 26-09-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napster View Post
First time too haha
Old 27-09-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napster View Post
Then I must be lucky. Haha
Old 27-09-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then I must be lucky. Haha
Upz you +16 rep points for being so lucky, cheers!
Old 27-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you +16 rep points for being so lucky, cheers!
Thanks bro for the upz!

I shall share more stories then on how I manage to feel their boobs.

On the same overseas trip, we went to many crowded places and of course I will hold my wife to protect her. My arm was around the other side of her arm with her standing beside me on the left. The youngest sister was on my right and standing very close to me so that we don't get separated as a group. It was so crowded that she had to hold on to my arm also and when walking, her boobs will keep touching the side of my arm.

The 2nd youngest sister was standing beside my wife near to my hands which was holding my wife. The whole time, she was leaning close to my wife and my hands could feel her boobs bec she was pressing her boobs onto my hands! Not sure she knows it maybe she thought her boobs are pressing onto my wife instead of me. In any case, that was the best walk I ever had having the feel of all their boobs. The youngest sister had B cup boobs while the 2nd youngest had D cup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1