The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Babyface - Oka

Best bonk of the year in my books.
OKT: Super responsive and gives clear instructions.

Looks: 9/10 No disappointment whatsoever.
Body: 9/10 The moment she stripped, I got a instant boner. When it was her turn to undress me, she burst out in laughter when she saw my rod pressing hard against my boxers. She has a fabulous body. Getting another boner now I reminisce about it.
Boobs: 8/10 Man made soft tits. Nipples not too big in size good for a feast of zhut zhut LMAO.
Pussy: 8/10 Low mileage with lots of natural juices. No funky smell when I went down on her.
FJ: 9/10 That assssss is a dream for doggy. She apparently also likes to be banged from the back. Most satisfying to fuck Oka twice in quick succession. She is receptive to my bonking filling her room with her oh ah sweet moans.
GFE: 8/10 Chit chat a bit while I was busy molesting that fabulous body again and again, lol she must be thinking I am some pervert lol.
RTF: Absolutely yes!!
Old 27-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Imreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for VaVa from Empire6969

OKT: got thru from galaxy bro he’s friendly as per normal.

Looks: looks exactly the same unless you look too detailed like the positioning of the mole etc. lol. 9/10 also got abit of the pinoy look to me.

Body: 8/10 thai tan curves at the right places. I love the shape of her butt quite cute.

French: Didn’t do much but it was aight for me.

Bbbj: she love to tease while doing it. Would give 8/10.

Painting: tbh she didn’t like it but only realise after i’ve done it. She gets easily turn on by it.

FJ: she knows what she’s doing and what she wants. She will move to satisfy herself.

Rtf: yeap definitely cause she owe me 1 shot hahaha. But on serious note she really treat you like her boyfriend always teasing thru out the session. Great to be around with tbh.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ragpicker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolin from Club Friday
Monday 5.30pm

Saw her on her last visit but did not have time to book.

This time, did not judge anything and went to book a 3 hour slot.

Truly left a happy man.

Both of us enjoyed the passionate sex for my first release.

Will definitely RTF
Old 27-09-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900805&highlight=oka

Oka - Baby face

Looks: strong CFM face, look like someone who will dominate you in bed

Body: slim slender with nice tattoo on her body, flat stomach with fair skin got ass and boobs. Her body really power.

Boobs: c cup but enhanced.

Bbbj: she will use her boobs to her advantage also, boob job me awhile while licking the tip of my cock, and stroke while sucking me

FJ: love to see her in doggy, riding and reverse, this 3 positions is the most sexy and she is a loud moaner.

Gfe: we have chemistry, she nice to be around friendly and horny

Rtf: confirm plus chop
Old 27-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sickfred is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nook from Loveaffair
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=...5#post21683315

Looks: 9/10 u would definately take a second look at her if shes on the streets, chiobu looks, got that slutty looks about her

Body: 9.5/10 nice natural B cups, slim figure no tummy, nice meaty ass

French: 10/10 french u gao gao, no holes barred

BBBJ: 10/10 very skillful, lick and suck like my dick is a toy, she enjoys it a lot and with rub her clit as she does so, super horny girl

FJ: 9/10 it all started from the shower, gave me a good blow , fj was fantastic as she was like a sex bunny, full of energy. Did multiple positions and left a happy man

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Must RTF
Old 27-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Damn guys, have been busy these past weeks so am unable to write my standard FRs.

However, I have seen three girls over the past 2 weeks (all probably leaving soon) so will post my quick FRs below:

AM from Seduction

Overall: 8.5/10

Face is accurate (albeit with sun-damaged skin due to her golf activities), way more tanner than the photos show. She's almost flat in front but MAN is she packing behind, she has a very firm and shapely ass and overall toned body. Why didn't OKT advertise those are beyond me.

Love AM's energy and GFE, she's very chirpy and energetic. Even choked me a little during cowgirl, very playful. Likes frenching, English is passable. Cute! Unfortunately, not really into small tits, so she's not really my type. But her energy alone is worth giving a try.
Not sure when she's leaving, probably next week.

Summer from Casanova

Overall: 9/10

95% accurate to the above photo, maybe a bit heavier. Skin is milky white with nice natural C cup. Very pretty.

Extremely chatty and talkative, open to a lot of positions and very frisky. English and frenching is good. SUPER loud. Summer makes me feel at home, like visiting a FWB with no strings attached. Chill and cool vibe. Her skill is pretty good, but her GFE/FWB vibes are honestly top-tier.
Not sure when leaving, I think this week.

(Venue itself is nice, but hard to reach for walkers. Driving/vehicle advised)

Jenny from SugarThai/DessertThai/DesertThai/VIPThai(???)

Honestly only went for her because bro PureHeart was pretty adamant, also because milky tits. Met her on her second-last/last day and she looks kinda different from her pics but not in a bad way, definitely hot. Can tell she's a bit older though. Has a very notable C-section scar.

Anyways, yes body was nice and tits are indeed amazing and probably the best I've ever seen and handled. Her technique is also solid and FWB vibes, she uses her phone quite a lot though. English is good, did not kiss or french.

All girls did showering and were pleasant and communicative, wish them well in their future journeys!

Thanks Bros Seduction, Casanova and DessertThai for the opportunities. Can't wait to try more girls and share my experiences with everyone!

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi

Last edited by Eizen; 27-09-2022 at 02:46 PM. Reason: lang
Old 27-09-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 14
ngropy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterngropy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterngropy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterngropy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterngropy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Clara (ONESIAM)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=899279

OKT: Very responsive, clear direction given and no confusion.
Looks: 9/10 - Very pretty!
Body: 9/10 - Petite size with C enhanced boobs, smell nice
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 11/10
RTF: YES! Very good service! Start with lots of foreplay, she will lick your body, followed by a wet BBBJ. FJ was exceptionally good with lots of moaning, kisses and licking throughout. Very patient person, good at chit chatting, makes you feel really good and lots of GFE. Lots of services, help you shower and lots of kisses. Heard that she is leaving soon. Take care of her Thanks OKT again for bringing such quality girl.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotpocket1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pepsi ( https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=pepsi )

Location - discreet and clear instructions
Looks - next door girl plus office lady.
Body - slim thai tanned but nice curves
Boobs - natural soft boobs
Ass - she has a nice ass, round perky
Bbbj - good suction and she can handle my entire length in her mouth
Fj - she grinded on my first before she slide me into her, making me feel her wet pussy, spread and teasing me at the tip of my cock, teasingly putting it in and out before she slammed in to the base my of cock, feeling the tightness of her pussy while I pumped her from the bottom. It was so good
Gfe - like her appearance she is bubbly cute and nice to talk to
Rtf - Yeap if vit m permits
Old 27-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ghostynuts is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=innova

Innova - Lust

Damn sweet looking cottage girl feeling, the pureness innocence in her face, she got that baby girl baby face look. But a body of a hottie, nice hour glass curve big tits, soft seasoned melons. With super extraordinary GFE.

Great skills. Took her time to suck and lick the shaft and also the balls too. The feeling is damn good that i just let her do her thing while i just lie and enjoy it.

She surprised me by initiating different positions while can tell she was not rush to finish the fuck as she enjoy the session as well.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Luna from club Friday

Third visit in a week. Each time more intense.

Today dress in green lingerie. See already immediate hard on.

Cat bath throughout and capped on fast to poke as couldn’t take it anymore.

Super wet no ky pussy get tighter each time.

Finished with a good massage.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Belated FR for Dream Galaxy/Kingdom/Empire

Okt - 10/10 steady
Looks - 6/10 discount abit
Age - Mid 20s
French - Light kisses
Body - 6.5/10 bah bah type
Boobs - 7/10 d cup natural sag
Pussy - unshaven
Bbbj - 6/10, AR is pretty green
Fj - 5/10
Gfe - YMMV my session with her was sub par OKT was very steady because I been patronising his stable for a long time, probably she was in a bad mood or something that day. My experience differs from other bros here
Old 27-09-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
jackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried cartoon from empire after reading the FRs

Location - 8/10, discreet no register
Room - 7/10 , small and a little old (but that doesn’t matter)
Looks - 8/10 , very similar to pictures, good complexion, very smiley and bubbly character. Be careful or else you may be KC
Figure - 7/10 , little tummy, great boobs ( but this isn’t the highlight of her, so doesn’t matter to me)
Bj /foreplay - 10/10 (DT, sloppy bj, frenching, just amazing)
Gfe -10/10

Rtf: ya kenna gt alrdy. Cartoon is not for those looking for slim/model like figure. However if you want full gfe+ PSE bj , she is a must try. Ps she gets extremely horny if u lick the right spot, thank me later.
Old 27-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for MIW from RP

Wanted to RTF for POR who was a fun gal but she left already. REcommeded MIW by OKT. Supported the very next day.

OKT: 10/10 good a always. Fast response
Location: G area hotel. Have to "sneak" in so no need check in
Face: 8/10 really pretty. I was stunned. Rarely so. Pic don't do her justice
Body: 8/10. Not the short ones we get normally from Thai. Thai tan. Small C cuppers. All natural. But the feel not so good I think. Not like POR's. But still great la. Decent ass. Not slim but definitely no baby elephant.
GFE: Its a mix feeling. She is service oriented but also a bit of GF feel. Very natural in the whole process and thoroughly enjoys it. Will hug and continue to play with your body like a shy and horny GF.

Overall she is pretty, wet and tight. But somehow I don't like the smell of the condom mixed with her juices. Guys who love pretty ladies will enjoy thoroughly.
Old 27-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Damn guys, have been busy these past weeks so am unable to write my standard FRs.

However, I have seen three girls over the past 2 weeks (all probably leaving soon) so will post my quick FRs below:

AM from Seduction

Face is accurate (albeit with sun-damaged skin due to her golf activities), way more tanner than the photos show. She's almost flat in front but MAN is she packing behind, she has a very firm and shapely ass and overall toned body. Why didn't OKT advertise those are beyond me.

Love AM's energy and GFE, she's very chirpy and energetic. Even choked me a little during cowgirl, very playful. Likes frenching, English is passable. Cute! Unfortunately, not really into small tits, so she's not really my type. But her energy alone is worth giving a try.
Not sure when she's leaving, probably next week.

Summer from Casanova

Overall: 9/10

95% accurate to the above photo, maybe a bit heavier. Skin is milky white with nice natural C cup. Very pretty.

Extremely chatty and talkative, open to a lot of positions and very frisky. English and frenching is good. SUPER loud. Summer makes me feel at home, like visiting a FWB with no strings attached. Chill and cool vibe. Her skill is pretty good, but her GFE/FWB vibes are honestly top-tier.
Not sure when leaving, I think this week.

(Venue itself is nice, but hard to reach for walkers. Driving/vehicle advised)

Jenny from SugarThai/DessertThai/DesertThai/VIPThai(???)

Honestly only went for her because bro PureHeart was pretty adamant, also because milky tits. Met her on her second-last/last day and she looks kinda different from her pics but not in a bad way, definitely hot. Can tell she's a bit older though. Has a very notable C-section scar.

Anyways, yes body was nice and tits are indeed amazing and probably the best I've ever seen and handled. Her technique is also solid and FWB vibes, she uses her phone quite a lot though. English is good, did not kiss or french.

All girls did showering and were pleasant and communicative, wish them well in their future journeys!

Thanks Bros Seduction, Casanova and DessertThai for the opportunities. Can't wait to try more girls and share my experiences with everyone!

Jenny is lactating?
Old 27-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martynlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

◤ALICE◢ from ◤XOXO◢
27 Sep 2022
Package: A

Appearance
Looks:10/10
Body: 10/10

Service
BBBJ:11/10
FJ: 10/10
Attitude: 11/10
GFE:11/10

RTF:Will look for her tomorrow as she is leaving soon... Worth the penny u paid

Remarks: Very friendly companionship and willing to accommodate to ur needs. Doesn't show attitude or unhappiness at all. Seems like someone very close n know for sometimes already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1