The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wed no more typhoon...in fact typhoon already left Philippines now...left devastating trail of mess..
It looked like the eye was going to pass over Angeles last night but it went north and away. Not so bad actually..but i'm not sure what damage it did outside Luzon.
Old 26-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Maybe I will go again.

I only afraid that after you go out with me, you also think that I spoil market type cos I seriously "spoil" market lah.

5 days 4 nights trip I can spend S$5k, not including airfare and hotel.

I'm not rich, but when I enjoy, I enjoy what I like lah.
Btw I don't recommend doing this.

It makes girls (and mamasans & management) disrespect you and Singaporeans more as fools to throw money away like this. There is a balance to not being called "kuripot" and also not just throwing money everywhere.

If you watch how Koreans do it..they usually aren't throwing money away unless it's very strategic and mostly in their own bars where the Korean manager/owner is their friend. Then the Korean manager or owner will give them special consideration and hookup with top tier girls because they are same nationality.
Old 26-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It looked like the eye was going to pass over Angeles last night but it went north and away. Not so bad actually..but i'm not sure what damage it did outside Luzon.
Up north San Jose like a thousand acre lake.

True Angeles and Manila escaped
Old 26-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first time to visit Angeles city. have been reading about it here when we're all locked down during COVID and wondering how it'll be, I finally booked the flights and visited over a weekend.

took the Jetstar 2am flight and landed 6am - taxi to hotel and wash up and rest a bit. For early check in, have to pay 200 pesos per hour; any seniors here got an idea how to do away with this?

for hotel, I chose Devera Hotel. a low key and cheapo option ($50/night on Agoda). Was thinking since is just a fuck trip don't need get too serious about lodging.
but this hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It is basic, but has all the standard creature-comfort items. Comfy bed, strong and hot rain-shower, cable channels are working. Overall quite clean and not those dingy conditions. And it is walking distance to main action.
And bros, the most important feature is: the huge full length mirror by the side of the bed, I had fun seeing the girl's expression as I fucked her from behind (very narcissistic) but I enjoyed it

after sleeping a bit I went out and checked out Aqua Beach Club (top floor of ABC hotel). knn wrong choice. I saw pictures like got bikini girls splashing in the pool and playing beer pong with DJ spinning in the middle of the pool - like damn wild. But when I went at 5pm on Friday, there's just a few old ang-mohs sitting around looking lost. CB i quickly finished my gin-tonic and left. One bad thing is also the minimum spend is 500 pesos - total waste of my money.

Then I walked to walking street and went to Cosplay. The pseudo-mamasan came over and had chat with me, I ordered a San Mig light for her and myself (120 per bottle). I quite like a chat rather than just go in and find some girls. And she's good to talk with to 'break the ice' of the place - while I started to admire the girls.

to be very honest, the quality was quite bad. Among 10-15 girls I could barely see any lookers... much less supermodel kind. So bros just manage your expectations a bit. After a while finally settle on a innocent looking one with some baby fats - and that also means quite ample breasts. Got her to come drink with me. and after a few drinks we had good talk and I was ready to move on. Told the mamasan I will bring her out. Mamasan said girl can stay with me till 1am for 4k pesos. I asked not whole night??
Then she say it's almost 7 hours, like LT (then I checked the time, it was only 630pm that time); ok fine. then paid and left.
The mamasan quite cute - even told me can go boom boom first, then go dinner and watch shows or whatever, then back to room and boom boom another round. I quite like her candour

Bring the girl back to hotel and first round her. get her to bj me while I watch in the mirror then fucked her various positions and ended in standard missionary. she quite cute la; only 20 years old. And the innocent eyes quite nice when sexing.

Then after round 1 she bring me go dinner. I ask where to go then she say rainbow. I was like simi lai eh. but anyway went ahead.
turns out to be KTV (the proper one la). Then can order dinner and sing at the same time. knn first song she choose Adele's set fire to the rain and show off the Filipina singing prowess. CB then I thought how can lose to her, anyhow last time I also got training from those parklane lupsup KTVs ok. So I also sang. she say I got good voice. nabei at that point really feel got GFE with her.
the food was ok, korean fare and she also order soju - knn which got me quite drunk. After eat and sing and drink i was ready for round 2. overall for all the food and 2 hours of singing was 2000 peso - not sure if ex or not but is ok since I enjoyed it.

Back to hotel, and fuck from behind. this time full on see the action in the mirror. She got those baby fats and I loved how the fats reverberated at the point of impact of my torso and her ass. my fucking fetish. and her breast also shaking. knn I can't tahan too long and unloaded inside her (inside the condom la). after the action I damn tired liao and also because the soju make me drunk. then slept with her - until she wake up and left at 1am.

Overall quite an adventurous day 1.

will report about day 2 in next post. which was not quite how I wished it to be...
Old 27-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Then I walked to walking street and went to Cosplay.

to be very honest, the quality was quite bad. Among 10-15 girls I could barely see any lookers... much less supermodel kind. So bros just manage your expectations a bit. After a while finally settle on a innocent looking one with some baby fats - and that also means quite ample breasts. Got her to come drink with me. and after a few drinks we had good talk and I was ready to move on. Told the mamasan I will bring her out. Mamasan said girl can stay with me till 1am for 4k pesos. I asked not whole night??
Then she say it's almost 7 hours, like LT (then I checked the time, it was only 630pm that time); ok fine. then paid and left.
You got lucky..I have barfined both once during daytime and once during nightime at Cosplay and both girls were kind of below average in performance. It seems like you had a much better GFE with your girl from there.

The daytime girl I barfined told me the Korean boss is not kind to the girls and uses insults a lot. The night time girl (she wears glasses on stage and her name is Ella) was simply not very good in bed. I think maybe the attitude of the manager has an impact on some of the girls..

The only good thing about daytime action at Cosplay is that it was 3k for ST which is quite cheaper than night time. Some of the night time girls also sometimes work daytime at cosplay. So if you want a cheaper sampling it is better to go during day.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro, about the Korean boss thing. I saw it first hand.

When I was there and just having drinks and talking cock with the mamasan, a few of the girls (perhaps got tired) and stopped dancing and just standing on the stage for a few mins.
An Asian guy (presumably Korean boss) started shining his laser pointer and swirling the green dot on the girls' body from afar.
They got the signal and went straight back to shaking a little bit.

Granted, I wouldn't want to see girls just standing dead on the stage but this episode made an impression of how they're treated in my mind.

Hope you'll get better bonks in future - thanks for your tips always!

Quote:
You got lucky..I have barfined both once during daytime and once during nightime at Cosplay and both girls were kind of below average in performance. It seems like you had a much better GFE with your girl from there.

The daytime girl I barfined told me the Korean boss is not kind to the girls and uses insults a lot. The night time girl (she wears glasses on stage and her name is Ella) was simply not very good in bed. I think maybe the attitude of the manager has an impact on some of the girls..

The only good thing about daytime action at Cosplay is that it was 3k for ST which is quite cheaper than night time. Some of the night time girls also sometimes work daytime at cosplay. So if you want a cheaper sampling it is better to go during day.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I not senior lah.

Senior will know how to spend less or maybe get free girls. I only know PAP supporter.
Same here, never free, maybe cheaper but still no free

Quote:
Bruder, like this is it safe to go Subic or Angeles City next week?
typhoon don't pop up overnight, at least 3 to 5 days from disturbance to low pressure area to tropical storm

So far nothing predicted

Ps 👀 👀

Most of my pictures of subic is in the Philippines thread

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=64187&page=631
Old 27-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Same here, never free, maybe cheaper but still no free

typhoon don't pop up overnight, at least 3 to 5 days from disturbance to low pressure area to tropical storm

So far nothing predicted

Ps 👀 👀

Most of my pictures of subic is in the Philippines thread

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=64187&page=631
Brudder,
I'm going Angeles City on Thursday for one night only. Then go Subic for 2 nights and come back Singapore on Sunday.

Monday start work so don't know after that when will be free for trip again.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:

It makes girls (and mamasans & management) disrespect you and Singaporeans more as fools to throw money away like this.

Then the Korean manager or owner will give them special consideration and hookup with top tier girls because they are same nationality.
Brudder, thank you for advice.

But no lah, I prefer do things my own style.

I don't need mamasan, girls or managers respect or disrespect me. I don't need girl to fall in love with me, treat me like God or anything like that. Example, I want to eat but girl want to stay in room don't want to eat, so be it. You think I go there purpose to make the girl happy? She become queen in my life? No way.

I only need the girl to give me good service in bed. And because the girls know I am generous, most of time, they service me good in bed. What I want, fuck in bathroom, then fuck on armchair, then on bed, which style, they do for me.

But whether girl give excellent service or not, is the girl's ability. Some girls no matter how hard they try, they are up to a standard. So, that depends on luck for excellent standard. That I still got in Subic.

As for Manager or boss specially arrange for special hookup for friends with top tier girls, I don't think so. Unless you say the boss keep the top tier girls hidden and don't appear on stage? Tgen friends come only recommend. This is not possible lah. So what top tier girls you talking about?

All girls will be on stage. If you pay and barfine the girl you like first and the girl agreed, the owner or manager will not later say cancell and give to their countryman. At most, they will only tell their countryman to choose another girl.

My 2 pesos worth.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 27-09-2022 at 09:55 PM.
Old 27-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

It makes girls (and mamasans & management) disrespect you and Singaporeans more as fools to throw money away like this. There is a balance to not being called "kuripot" and also not just throwing money everywhere.
Also Brudder,
Why bluff ourselves?
There is no such thing as balance.

The moment we go and chiong, it means we are already throwing money. Some throw more, some throw less. Then brudders who go geylang pay less to fuck is not throw money but brudder who pay more to call FL is throw money?

Only that those throw less want those who throw more to follow them? Why? No spoil market? Nonsense lah.

Say I book a girl pay 5k and tip 1k. Maybe you book same girl pay 3.5k and tip 200. Then you think I stupid and you smart. How you know whether somebody only phone call the girl pay 2k and no need tip? Best part the girl maybe got one Filipino guy who fuck her free and she also gives him money she earn from us.

What I feel and do is I "happy, satisfied" based on what I'm willing to spend and afford.

Also, you think the girl stupid that one day get customer pay a lot means next day onwards, she will turn down customers that pay lower? And after that eat grass? No way lah so what spoil market?

My 2 pesos worth brudder, no hard feelings.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 27-09-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Also Brudder,
Why bluff ourselves?
There is no such thing as balance.

The moment we go and chiong, it means we are already throwing money. Some throw more, some throw less. Then brudders who go geylang pay less to fuck is not throw money but brudder who pay more to call FL is throw money?

Only that those throw less want those who throw more to follow them? Why? No spoil market? Nonsense lah.
It's up to you. I'm a resident here.. you want to come and spend SGD 5k,10k,20k, or your life savings in a few weeks it's your business. I actually don't care too much but i'm just giving you some advice that it's generally not a good idea to throw money like this and I know the mamasan and girls view it with some contempt deep down.

They are poor people who come from poor backgrounds. They see rich flaunting it as egotistical and filipinos have crab mentality about this even if you are a foreigner.

Even though they "like" the moment they unfortunately also view you as a "fool" and to some extent Singaporeans as a nationality who walk in end up being viewed as fools by extension too. This is why they always probe nationality too.

The perceived favorability for throwing money like this is usually a mocking tone unless the manager or boss is your friend.

Ask some girls what they think of the Mainland Chinese pogo with money sometime.

I am not here to preach..have fun as you wish. I was just saying you should know the psychology of the bars here before you think throwing money is a good thing. Watch how Koreans do it sometime...they will throw money and give big tips only when they get something substantial in return.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for Manager or boss specially arrange for special hookup for friends with top tier girls, I don't think so. Unless you say the boss keep the top tier girls hidden and don't appear on stage? Tgen friends come only recommend. This is not possible lah. So what top tier girls you talking about?

All girls will be on stage. If you pay and barfine the girl you like first and the girl agreed, the owner or manager will not later say cancell and give to their countryman. At most, they will only tell their countryman to choose another girl.

My 2 pesos worth.

They often keep best girl(s) in reserve or hold them for friends of manager/boss all the time. This is common in Angeles.

Sometimes best girls will simply get in the habit of refusing BF because they have regular customer from owner/manager's select friends or very high spenders.

When you throw money without bar connections you are doing it blindly and paying an artificial premium for regular girls on stage. It makes no sense...

Up to you though. Do what you want.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's up to you. I'm a resident here.. I actually don't care too much but i'm just giving you some advice....
Thank you for your kind advice brudder, I keep that in mind.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Even though they "like" the moment they unfortunately also view you as a "fool" and to some extent Singaporeans as a nationality who walk in end up being viewed as fools by extension too. This is why they always probe nationality too.
This is very true statement...... Singkies are well known around the world for being carrotheads.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:

My 2 pesos worth.
Guess you don't read the forum. Here's what I wrote about Korean AGGs: "I remember seeing a superstar sitting in her street clothes outside a AGG bar at pre-noon opening time. When I asked someone about her, I was told that she was already booked. Probably by phone or app.

Also, if you're not in with the Korean manager you stand no chance to even sit with a looker."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1