The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Overall all is good other than the location. Just hate that place.
actually why that place is bad? at least it is super safe frm AV raids no?
Old 27-09-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a session with Apple.

Look: Still good without any makeup.
Massage: 7/10.
Gfe: Excellent, converse well, joke and laugh through the session.
Boobs: Handful, good enough for me.
RTM: Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-apple/

Last edited by Ray06; 28-09-2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old 27-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xftgb View Post
I tried both Jing Jing and Lin Lin recently and here are my FRs:

Jing Jing (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/)
Looks: Sultry, 8/10
Body: Curves in the right places with an ample pair of boobs and nipples that are begging for you to zhut zhut, 9/10
Massage: She does put in some effort and will ask you if the strength is sufficient, but we're not really here for this, are we? 6.5/10
Sensual: She takes her time to slowly tease you with those come-hither eyes before allowing you to have an explosive release, 9/10
RTM: Yes

Lin Lin (https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/)
Location: Central, location will be familiar to bros. But it appears there might be a nosy neighbour hence might not so discreet although she did say she might be moving soon
Looks: Looks like the kind of good girl you would bring home to meet your parents, 8/10
Body: That pair of boobs on her petite body is such a site to behold. Zhut to my heart's content, 9/10
Massage: Not really her strong trait (I love a good massage) but when you have a lady like her for company, probably best to spend your time lying face up rather than face down on the bed 6/10
Sensual: Similar to JJ, she takes her time to slowly tease you and get you off. I opted to release my first shot with my little brother sandwiched between her soft boobies, 9/10
RTM: Yes

For those who are considering whether to go for JJ or LL, JJ gives me more of a sultry mistress vibe while LL gives you the poly/JC/uni girlfriend feels hence it could really depend on what you're hoping to experience on that day. That is not to say JJ is not friendly; she is but LL's GFE is one of the best - if not the best - I've experienced. She would even be ideal if you're just starting to dip your toes into such massages if she weren't so careful about screening prospective clients.

Sadly I didn't manage to catch Bi Er before she left but at least it looks like TT is returning so that's something to look forward to
Great FR
In terms of sensual, Lin would score better for me personally.
Both are good in their ways, importantly more good big boobies would be good for us.

My rotation list for now not in order
LinLin
JingJing
KiKi
Rayna
Old 27-09-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Great FR
In terms of sensual, Lin would score better for me personally.
Both are good in their ways, importantly more good big boobies would be good for us.

My rotation list for now not in order
LinLin
JingJing
KiKi
Rayna
Went to look from Jing Jing at her new place today. Quite sad that she had to move further away from me...

Good for public transport though.

Zara
Old 27-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Looks: 40% different from her ad pics, her vid is more accurate, saw her w/o makeup but looks decent la. Her breath got slight smoke smell

Location: Stay alone in condo, 10min walk in aircon from MRT to her house(ask her to guide you). Clean condo, no smoke smell even tho she smokes......interesting design of the shower

Boobs: Small but real Bs, perky

Massage: Excellent, she asks you where u wanna massage and changes strength and position accordingly, not green

Service: SN, but very very hard working and experienced, in/out 55mins

Last edited by CrabNuggets; 27-09-2022 at 07:06 PM. Reason: add in extra details
Old 27-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Not a frequent poster, but just wanted to leave a FR for KK.

Based on some posts here, there are bros machiam think they charming Andy Lau heartbreakers. But guys, the reality is we are sad saps who can never score with a babe IRL. That's why when encountering someone that has strong GFE with a gorgeous body like KK, it's really an eye opening gem of an experience.

One incident stood out for me. My hands were cold from the AC. When she flipped me over, she held both my hands in an attempt to "warm them up". With the eye contact, fwah really like gf. Small gesture, but hey it works.

10/10.
Old 27-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

Based on some posts here, there are bros machiam think they charming Andy Lau heartbreakers. But guys, the reality is we are sad saps who can never score with a babe IRL. That's why when encountering someone that has strong GFE with a gorgeous body like KK, it's really an eye opening gem of an experience.

One incident stood out for me. My hands were cold from the AC. When she flipped me over, she held both my hands in an attempt to "warm them up". With the eye contact, fwah really like gf. Small gesture, but hey it works.

10/10.
KK gfe really top notch & her smile is so sweet

When I’m leaving she gave me a hug and goodbye kiss on my neck (wearing mask), that was awesome
Old 27-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to look from Jing Jing at her new place today. Quite sad that she had to move further away from me...

New set of pic really shows her curve well.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguy-15.com/emily-massage/

Looks: 40% different from her ad pics, her vid is more accurate, saw her w/o makeup but looks decent la. Her breath got slight smoke smell

Location: Stay alone in condo, 10min walk in aircon from MRT to her house(ask her to guide you). Clean condo, no smoke smell even tho she smokes......interesting design of the shower

Boobs: Small but real Bs, perky

Massage: Excellent, she asks you where u wanna massage and changes strength and position accordingly, not green

Service: SN, but very very hard working and experienced, in/out 55mins
Managed to visit recently too. From bus stop is also around 10minutes walk.

I detected the smoke smell when she was blowing air near my ears.

That shower really interesting design, heard someone fell there before.

Overall a good experience with her, most memorable was she helped to pat me dry with the towel after my shower. Extra points for that.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

10/10.
TBH bro speak for yourself

It's fine if as a 'sad sap' you are touched by little gestures like warming your hands, towel dry, peck on the neck/hug when leaving. But over time, when you get more experienced with cheonging, you may want to raise your expectations?

I demand more from my MLs, whether it's heavy petting on the bed, passionate frenching or getting them high (with their consent of course). I think if we continue to regard ourselves with such low esteem in the company of attractive women, many MLs are going to take advantage of us and provide less for higher prices.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

10/10.
Which kk are you talking about?
Old 27-09-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Tried
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Overall wonderful session for those looking for a nice companion to chat and sensual.
Visited Xiao Xiao after seeing a couple of positive reviews recently. She's definitely a sweet young lady and easy to chat with. I love her tonguework, I could imagine how shiok it would be if she performed her tongue magic on my little bro. A pity she doesn't offer BJ anymore as SLG reviews from her previous stint seemed to suggest she did offer CBJ last time round.

I'll consider RTM if she offered more playability, but I'll stick to Lin Lin, Jing Jing and You You as my regulars for now .

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 28-09-2022 at 08:11 AM.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
CLONER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited KK
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kk-massage/

Been a long time since I wrote a MR but one sentence, 天使脸孔,魔鬼身材!
Breaking down the cost based on how I feel it’s worth it:
$50 to see and feel the boobs and body
$50 to experience the massage which I feel is one of the better ones around and she really did put in effort for this
$20 for someone to jerk me off or another $50 to blow me
$10 tips for hitting the hour mark

RTM: definitely, I enjoy the session albeit the sensual is a little green. Hope some experience Lao jiao will give her some advice and she will be an Ang pai in days to come!
Old 28-09-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
New set of pic really shows her curve well.
Service up another level !!
Old 28-09-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Her current location is not ideal. Quite a number of WL working at the same place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1