The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 27-09-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Anyone thinks Felicia and Jeffrey have done it before?

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia...frey-xu-330051
If he's not poking Felicia, who is he poking?
Old 27-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No, I think they will remain virgins until their wedding night
Old 28-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 14
dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of

Quote:

21st century already, sure done before
Old 28-09-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Singaporean actress Hong Huifang was ecstatic after she found out that she has earned her first ever Golden Horse Awards nomination for her starring role in the movie Ajoomma.

Besides Hong’s Best Actress nomination, the Singapore-South Korea produced movie also clinched three other nominations in Taiwan’s most prestigious cinematic awards: Best New Director and Best Original Screenplay for Singaporean director He Shuming, and Best Supporting Actor for Korean actor Jung Dong-hwan.

In Ajoomma, Hong plays a Korean-drama obsessed Singaporean widow who tries to find new meaning in life but ends up getting lost while on a solo trip in South Korea.
-----------
Good lucky! Even HKG and PRC withdraw from the nomination, the competition still there. A page from the 70s. My child hood living in Tanglin Halt 16 stories. Hui Fang was 1 of my child hood friend.

Back then she was allreally prepare to venture into number 8 arts.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Singaporean actress Hong Huifang was ecstatic after she found out that she has earned her first ever Golden Horse Awards nomination for her starring role in the movie Ajoomma.

Besides Hong’s Best Actress nomination, the Singapore-South Korea produced movie also clinched three other nominations in Taiwan’s most prestigious cinematic awards: Best New Director and Best Original Screenplay for Singaporean director He Shuming, and Best Supporting Actor for Korean actor Jung Dong-hwan.

In Ajoomma, Hong plays a Korean-drama obsessed Singaporean widow who tries to find new meaning in life but ends up getting lost while on a solo trip in South Korea.
-----------
Good lucky! Even HKG and PRC withdraw from the nomination, the competition still there. A page from the 70s. My child hood living in Tanglin Halt 16 stories. Hui Fang was 1 of my child hood friend.

Back then she was allreally prepare to venture into number 8 arts.
She can create more dramas by having catfights with Pan Lingling
Old 28-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to one of the famous atas club for some private work event, long story short there was an actress with her friends there too. At first she look very dao, but in the end all drink until very high, all of us party together and dance like free. Didn't manage to grind her but did hold her waist, figure still pretty good.

In the end, one of this rich young guy went off with her and the next day told one of our mutual acquaintances that her pussy is nicely shaved and still tight, but tits very very small and nipples small as well.

For me, my luck wasn't bad too, went off with an influencer Solid night

Hint: She used to be famous, now more calafare seldom see her act. Focusing on her business I guess
Old 28-09-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexywarrio1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Recently went to one of the famous atas club for some private work event, long story short there was an actress with her friends there too. At first she look very dao, but in the end all drink until very high, all of us party together and dance like free. Didn't manage to grind her but did hold her waist, figure still pretty good.

In the end, one of this rich young guy went off with her and the next day told one of our mutual acquaintances that her pussy is nicely shaved and still tight, but tits very very small and nipples small as well.

Hint: She used to be famous, now more calafare seldom see her act. Focusing on her business I guess
great share bro! how was your night with the influencer?
Old 28-09-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:

C-Lister actresses? big fake boobs, socialite and recently just opened her shop? Admitted to an affair with a famous local director many years ago?
Old 29-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

One of the seven princess?
Old 29-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNoTalk View Post
One of the seven princess?
Now already seven aunties
Old 29-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Now already seven aunties
Seven lao chio MILFs
Old 29-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Need to pay to bonk the influencer ?
Old 29-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
C-Lister actresses? big fake boobs, socialite and recently just opened her shop? Admitted to an affair with a famous local director many years ago?
Who was that leh ?
Old 29-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
tabosage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did she act in Little Nonya?
Old 29-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Foyce ar? How was she on bed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1