The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
56 is correct, left out $2 for the cd .. lol
ha ha ha ha where got $2 condom leh
Old 06-09-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol I’ve had 3 pinoy fb. And none of them are as what u said…in fact they are more trustworthy than the Indos. Prob u have bad luck and got the black sheeps
Totally agreed, encounter a black sheep dosen't mean all are the same, there goes to other nationalities as well.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post
Done Before And Dump Already.

Just Like The Tissue Papers Used To Wipe My Cums.

🤣🤣🤣
Double thumbs up for U
Old 06-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
had this DH i knew on Tinder, but we never met or fucked. only occasional chat on Telegram.. she will share images of her in different dresses, bra/panties etc

2 weeks back, i checked in to RWS hotel using my friends points and message her with some image of the rooms etc - she asked me where and i told her - she told me she is off that day and want to come.. so i arranged a Grab to pick her and brought her up..

abit about her, Victoria is 44 mature pinoy works in Bukit Timah as DH with 3 kids back home. she is one of the few DH that dressed well, so u might not think of her as a DH if u see her on the streets.

we kissed immediately the moment we enter the room - i can only say her blowjob is out-of-this-world, i cum into her mouth like 5 mins - but she told me she wanted me to fuck her and so i told her we take a break - then she went to soak in the bathtub, and took like tons of selfie inside (the usual SOP for DH)

she came out from bathtub like 30 mins later and told me her friends wanted to come over too, as its their off day and they have no where to go.. of course i say yes. so after the logistics drama - they arrived.. 3 of them

Eva - 38 married - dark skin, curly hair and not attractive
Cynthia - 48 married - plump but good looking
Tina - 42 not sure her status - good figure and look pleasant - she has a very distinctive mole on her face

they made themselves at home - speak in their language and then Victoria told me they want to drink.. so knn i had to give them some cash so they can go to 7-11 to get beer and stuff 2 of them went, leaving Victoria and Tina in the room with me

Victoria climb onto the bed and started kissing me - Tina was laughing and saying something in their lamnguage and Vic ask her to come to the bed
she just sat there watching us kiss - i flip up vic's tee and started sucking her nipples, she was moaning (which she didnt earlier - i think she is trying to tease Tina)

then i pull Tina over to me and kissed her, she hesitated but kissed me back, so 3 of us were making out on the bed and Tina was stripped to her bra and panties (she was wearing sexy black 68 set) i pusjh her to my dick signaling for her to suck me, Vic was not happy and want suck me instead - so i stood up and ask the 2 of them to blow me... it was mind-blowing, both are good..

so i was hard and aroused and put on my condom, and penetrated Vic missionary while Tina lay on the bed touching herself and caressing me while i pump Vic

halfway through, the door bell rang, so Tina walk over to open the door in her bra and panties while Vic and me kissed - they came in and scream and said something in their language and sat at the couch to open their beer while i fuck Vic - i ask tina to join us but because her friends are back she didnt and sat with her frineds

The ugly one Eva, came and ask if she can join us - Vic was not very happy but i say yes, pull out from Vic and removed the condom and ask her to blow me - vic went to get herself a can of beer which i stood at the side of the bed watch Eva blow me

we stopped after 15 mins and started drinking - soon all of them are stripped and naked - me laying in bed watching them dance and Cynthia came to me and kissed me - she ask Vic if she allows her to fuck me.. i dont care, rip one pack of condoms and put it on and penetrated her - she scream and the rest were laughing

soon it became 4P, all of us on bed kissing and getting blow by each of them - it was high - i was laying on the bed with Tina and vic at my side sucking my nipples while Cynthia went on top of me riding me so fast... when i turn my head i saw Eva videoing us with her mobile and one hand digging herself

i felt like i was about to cum, so i ask them to lay on the bed and i stood up and pull out my condom and stood on top of them and sprayed my sperm over them - vic came up immediately and suck me dry

we continue drinking, they went 2 more trips to get drinks (including hard liquior) and by 6pm they were all tipsy and high dancing and singing. i just lay on the bed watching them and pull whever i want to kiss and fondle them on the bed

3 of them had to leave - they had to be home by 7.30pm - only Tina could stay as her employers are away for holiday.. so i ask her to stay but vic was not happy - she asked Tina to go back with them and quarrel over it

so i whisper to Tina when vic was making call and tell her to pretend to leave with them and when they left (i book grab for them) she can come back up

about 1 hr later she came back.. we fucked that night twice.. i was totally dispensed but she wanted more.. i just let her do whatever she wants

next day, we went for breakfast and vic message me - she ask if Tina stayed back.. i lied and say no - i told tina about it and she laughed

we went back the room and fucked again (last condom i have) it took awhile for me to cum but damn it was good

i left her leave at ard 11am (lied that i need to check out but i had 2 nights stay) - and went back to my room to finally have a good rest . woke up last afternoon feeling horny - message one of my FB to come over (that another story for later)
The ‘FORCE’ is strong for this young one…
Old 06-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Totally agreed, encounter a black sheep dosen't mean all are the same, there goes to other nationalities as well.
Indonesians do it openly. Pinoys do it behind your back. Whoever thinks they have exclusivity with DHs are deluded.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 5
TCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro KS is a legend
Totally agreed. Bro KS has earned my respect.
Old 06-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Eversince Dome 1 open, this thread become boring. Cancelled my tommorow morning appointment with my indon. Instead saw good FR in dome 1. Gonna try.

My dh was sad. Said she need money. And free tomorrow. Anyone wanna donate. Only for valid exchages. PM by 5pm today.
Old 06-09-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxin19 View Post
Can't believe she is here now cause she is very selective so shouldn't be so many ppl up her before (maybe she despo now). Used to have her, only $100. Those who up her will know she got a unique 'skill'. Those who knows what unique skill I mean = really up her before else all likely fake reviews.
tried her twice. Can nego one, first she quote me $200 too. I keep insist no, so end up nego to $150 for 2 shots. Both times cum on her face
Old 06-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Standard price should b 50$. If really gd. Tip 20 more . Dun b carrot head . They the one desperate for money . We should b the one call the shots
Old 06-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol I’ve had 3 pinoy fb. And none of them are as what u said…in fact they are more trustworthy than the Indos. Prob u have bad luck and got the black sheeps
agreed, mine pinay fb are not those type, they are fucking horny, caring and , they love to ride and they always wanted more but me old man alrdy, haha.... they will treat you like a king, of course u must be good to them too, this must be reciprocating.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Eversince Dome 1 open, this thread become boring. Cancelled my tommorow morning appointment with my indon. Instead saw good FR in dome 1. Gonna try.

My dh was sad. Said she need money. And free tomorrow. Anyone wanna donate. Only for valid exchages. PM by 5pm today.
Bro, I love to exchange with you but mine fb maids don't allow me to exchange, no choice, i only can give their contact, the rest if up to you to sweet talk them.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
hope no one zap me for this
I want to state my opinion on pinoy women..they are the most devious, two faced dishonest women out there in the field. Beware they are never trustworthy. I go for srialnka/mynamar/indoenisa but never for a pinoy. True cockroaches of Asia.
I've never fucked on but I've worked with some. Yeah, based on my personal experiences they are scums. As for DH, never trust any of them. Just fuck and dump. If you want long term just don't get too involved. They ask for marriage just play along until break up or they go back.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-09-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sibei jiao wei. Already loss interest in maid thread yet asking to exchange instead of giving out to senior bros or something like that? Still wanna pressure by time?

Knnccb, so fooking obvious is a scammer and a desperado
Old 07-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro, I love to exchange with you but mine fb maids don't allow me to exchange, no choice, i only can give their contact, the rest if up to you to sweet talk them.
Bro, can share please?
Old 07-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yea yea valid exchange. lulz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1