The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List
hijab

Old 23-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
si-mi-hoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Yes, 100% agree, I don't understand why some of my female friends insist on using condoms when having sex with their boyfriends but suck their cock raw and swallow their sperm...... same risk of STD isn't it?!?!?!?!
Old 24-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even higher because the sperm came all the way where the bacteria sit. For sure, some got picked up along the way..
Old 24-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDog View Post
Agree to that.
Most women don't have symptoms for some of the most common STDs. They won't know but the men catch it and usually know..
One of the FLs from Dome 1 left more than just memories. I doubt she got treated. And now she's back in action after one month 'home leave'..
So definitely not worth the extra BB for the STD of a BJ..
Hey bro, may i know the contact from dome 1 that you're talking about? Cus i recently tried a FL from dome 1 who just came back from abt 1mth break. If it's not convenient to tell me here, can PM me.

If it's the same girl, i go for checkup straight away. Also would appreciate it if you could tell me wat STD she has. Thanks.
Old 24-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-mi-hoot View Post
Yes, 100% agree, I don't understand why some of my female friends insist on using condoms when having sex with their boyfriends but suck their cock raw and swallow their sperm...... same risk of STD isn't it?!?!?!?!
Condoms are used to prevent pregnancy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The safest way is to be fully protected whether its fj, bl or whatever. Try wearing a latex shorts(those with a hole for the penis) in conjunction with a condom . This will also protect against herpes and genital warts

http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB6004
Old 28-05-2011, 02:22 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

huh? fully protected?
that is rubbish... you could still get something nasty from a BJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
The safest way is to be fully protected whether its fj, bl or whatever. Try wearing a latex shorts(those with a hole for the penis) in conjunction with a condom . This will also protect against herpes and genital warts

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yr chances of contracting anything from a bj is almost nil if u're fully protected the way I described.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hilrtougi is Cool - loads of Potential

I licked dunno how many assholes of malaysian masseuses.. luckily i m fine.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mikalimkiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a newbie to this and just starting to cheong. I had unprotected bbbj last week from a FL. I just found out that receiving oral sex is also risky. Wish I realized earlier. It was quite vigorous and she sucked for like 15 minutes before I exploded. She also licked my balls, thigh and anus. So the exposure was quite long.

However I also read that oral is also less risky than intercourse, and the receiver is at a much lower risk than the person giving the blowjob. Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

1. the girl shows no symptoms and has no ulcers, etc
2. I did not finger her nor lick her anywhere
3. all these while my didi was leaking out fluid, not sucking in fluid
4. my didi has no broken skin

This is freaking me out a bit and I am imagining all kinds of sensation down below. Its been almost a week since but no symptoms yet.

How often have you had bbbj only and not all's well?

Please don't blast me or ridicule me, I am new to this.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro,

a person may carry the disease irregardless of whether or not he/she shows symptoms or ulcers.

it also has no relation to whether your cock is sucking fluid or not because the transmission mechanism is via the membrane of the skin and not via the urethra or any tubes.

based on what you have said, the risk might not be high but it would still exist.

that being said, in order to give yourself a peace of mind, it's best to get yourself tested and know for sure whether or not you really have a clean bill of health rather than being paranoid and trying to assess risk.

also, condoms are not 100% safe, hence, don't just think that condoms alone can make you invincible.

just my 2 cents worth, thanks
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 12-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikalimkiki View Post
Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

This is freaking me out a bit and I am imagining all kinds of sensation down below. Its been almost a week since but no symptoms yet.
What sort of answer are you looking for? If I tell you that based on the circumstances you describe, your risk of catching an STD is 0.0032%, would that allay your anxieties or would it make things worse?

In reality, the risk of life threatening HIV is low while the risk of viral STDs such as herpes and genital warts is somewhat higher and symptoms are often absent even if the infection has taken hold.

My advice is to simply put the episode behind you and get on with life. If you want further comfort, get yourself tested in a couple of months for all known STDs known to man.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikalimkiki View Post
I am a newbie to this and just starting to cheong. I had unprotected bbbj last week from a FL. I just found out that receiving oral sex is also risky. Wish I realized earlier. It was quite vigorous and she sucked for like 15 minutes before I exploded. She also licked my balls, thigh and anus. So the exposure was quite long.

However I also read that oral is also less risky than intercourse, and the receiver is at a much lower risk than the person giving the blowjob. Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

How often have you had bbbj only and not all's well?

Please don't blast me or ridicule me, I am new to this.
I have contacted Gonorrhea from a legal CAT 150 WL from oral sex. What makes you think you can be spared from FLs??? Better stop all sexual activities and go for checkup...
Old 31-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so if u wear condom for oral but she lick your balls, there is still chances?
then wad about licking of other part of skin?

and i suppose frenching is as much as the same with condom since you enter her mouth or yours.
Old 31-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaringboy View Post
so if u wear condom for oral but she lick your balls, there is still chances?
then wad about licking of other part of skin?

and i suppose frenching is as much as the same with condom since you enter her mouth or yours.
You're at risk of catching herpes.

Old 31-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the answer^^ sounds like i should stay home and just read forum instead:'p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1