The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2004, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dennisma is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Thanks for the info bro Big Sexy, but i just wan to ask that do genital herpes comes wif symptoms like pimples on your penis or genital area ??
Old 22-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 21
Meow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeow_Mi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

where can i go for genital herpes checkup ?
Old 23-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisma
Thanks for the info bro Big Sexy, but i just wan to ask that do genital herpes comes wif symptoms like pimples on your penis or genital area ??

May or may not.....it is best to go for a check-up if in doubts......

DSC Clinic
Old 31-12-2004, 02:47 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes you there will be blister like pimples... and it can be sore and itcy...
and it can appear on the penis or the gential area....

the sore and the readness will normally come here...then the blister will appear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisma

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1
thanks for all these useful info.

I think i got it the 2nd times......funny feeling at the bro's head near the foreskin.small red bubbles, slight itchy feeling...
I am not sure how small are these "bubbles". Probably I call it small red dots. Sometimes, may get them after going to some dirty TN or if you are allergic to some oils. This is why I usually go to TN very early so that the gals do not have customers before me. You will never know how thorough they wash their hands. Also, I go to TN which change the sheets and with clean towers.

Such "dots" will usually disappear after a dosage of antibiotic like Doxy. Also, it helps that after every HJ, BJ or FJ, wash your dick with some disinfectant solution which you can get from the pharmacy or your clinic doctor.

Yeah, these red dots sure look scary, but they will go away if you take proper care. It is like car polish, you need to do with much care and effort to maintain that shine! But of course, our dick cannot shine, but at least it can look pink and healthy.

Last but not least, go for blood test twice a year at least. Cheong smart and cheong safe. Always wear a cap for BJ and HJ.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:08 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Gential Herpes

Yeap. the red dot are usally some allergy reactions or skin rashes. ....Herps will be different.... you can actually see the " bubbles"..... and at times.... cluster of them... very easy to identify

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache
I am not sure how small are these "bubbles". Probably I call it small red dots. Sometimes, may get them after going to some dirty TN or if you are allergic to some oils.
Last but not least, go for blood test twice a year at least. Cheong smart and cheong safe. Always wear a cap for BJ and HJ.

Old 08-01-2005, 01:31 PM
MrRoger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear brothers,

If you suspect that you are infected. Please don't hesitate to go DSC clinic at kelantan lane for check up. What i understand is that DSC has the most up to date system to verify what you have that is precise and accurate.

info on the clinic is here:
http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/howdogethelp.html

Don't hesitate to go for a blood test. I paid 68 bucks for HIV/Aids, Herpes type 1 and 2 and hep B test.

If you have symptoms of an infection don't wait. Its even more accurate when you go there with symptoms.

I've go the test results recently, and jsut came to termed with it. I don't have symptoms at all to tell me i've got it. Strongly advise brother to check immediately if there is symptoms. of any sort. Thinking its nothing to worried about will only cause it to be more wild spread.

Cheers, MrRoger
Old 16-01-2005, 04:55 PM

Genital Herpes Photos

Last edited by Big Sexy; 27-01-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 16-01-2005, 04:57 PM

Genital Herpes Photos

Last edited by Big Sexy; 27-01-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 18-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
Wangshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a truly informative post and perhaps the only really useful one here. Good work! Bloody impressive.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:01 PM
MrRoger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I suffered from herpes... knew it through blood test from DSC... was told i have HSV type II ... but when there is recurrent, the blister appears on the gum in my mouth. so to inform you guys.. its possible that you have genital herpes in your mouth too. and vice versa type 1 on your genital areas. I don't have blisters on my dick thats one thing.

Do take note. Herpes can be transmitted through wet kissing during the virus shedding phase whether there is visible blisters or not. Virus shedding happens with or without symptoms.
Old 10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
genesis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

very educational... thks for the info...
Old 11-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd advise. Hope u r coping well.
Other brudders..I hv it too. Just wanna highlight that..this is one STD that not condom can prevent. I wear cap..but still kanna. Can't turn back the clock...so have to go on with life...but juz wanna encourge brudders out there to read more abt STD...cos I only really know about herpes after I hv it. Thats all I hv to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoger
I suffered from herpes... knew it through blood test from DSC... was told i have HSV type II ... but when there is recurrent, the blister appears on the gum in my mouth. so to inform you guys.. its possible that you have genital herpes in your mouth too. and vice versa type 1 on your genital areas. I don't have blisters on my dick thats one thing.

Do take note. Herpes can be transmitted through wet kissing during the virus shedding phase whether there is visible blisters or not. Virus shedding happens with or without symptoms.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
redarmy is Cool - loads of Potential

glad that ppl r accepting that this virus is not a severe 1.... i had it since my service time as all campmates all likes to chiong 1 so join them...was blooody shock to see the blister at 1st...duno wat to do with it..then go DSC & had it confirmed its herpesII... this thing will affect yr personal life alot alot.... u will lost alot of self confident which i did... did not get into much relationship at all.. 1st of all worried that i pass it to them... wld pals that have this pm me to share the exp we had?
Old 13-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only had this for 4 mths...not much experience to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarmy
glad that ppl r accepting that this virus is not a severe 1.... i had it since my service time as all campmates all likes to chiong 1 so join them...was blooody shock to see the blister at 1st...duno wat to do with it..then go DSC & had it confirmed its herpesII... this thing will affect yr personal life alot alot.... u will lost alot of self confident which i did... did not get into much relationship at all.. 1st of all worried that i pass it to them... wld pals that have this pm me to share the exp we had?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1