The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2005, 04:22 PM
eltonmayo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

i have been observing closely for past 3 weeks after i visited gl,

at first, i have some swollen dots on the ring which i never come across my mind it may be herpes or something serious. later not feeling rite and i went to visit dr tan in kreta where some bros here recommened. he told me it looks like herpes, then he advise me to go dsc for confirmation. i never go because i fear of the fact and i belive me will affect my concentration as my exam coming soon.

So i observed closely, after about 10days, those dots does not form into blister or even open sore. i felt reliefed for awhile. praying very hard is just some normal 'THING'. it is still there with no different appearance. maybe i thrust to hard during my last activity.

then 2nites ago, i felt some aching around my genital area. next morning i can see some red dots on the shaft. but is not in group form. today is the second day of the discovery and i still hoping it will not form in groups and become blisters. ptaying very hard. i have some questions to ask bros here,

if i dont receive treatment now when i have the sympton, is it still fine when i understand i will suffer more pain on the sore. i plan to go later. really no guts to face it now.

the girl in gl dun check for herpes? i keep in touch with that girl which i visited her only past 4mths. she still fine and still working. strange! not fair for the public!

bro here with herpes can you tell me what are the steps will the doc in dsc do?

i understand that i will stay away from sex......and i already promised myself never visit pros liao and maybe will never start a relationship with any gals ( lucky part is i dont have one now so lesser burden). i belived most gals will not accept if their partner have herpes.

i have some many mix feeling and thought now......
Old 27-08-2005, 01:33 AM
eltonmayo

haiz.....

i can see the bubbles liao....but not in groups.

can anyone advise how long later i can see my post after i had posted it.

seem like here is the only place i can say out my problem.
Old 27-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Just go to DSC for a checkup...it may be skin irritation after all...DSC doctor are the experts and they may conduct some test on you...well, at least you know what it is, then to sit at home and guess...

if you leave whatever it is untreated, it may turn into something worst...
Old 27-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonmayo
the girl in gl dun check for herpes? i keep in touch with that girl which i visited her only past 4mths. she still fine and still working. strange! not fair for the public!

The Herpes HSV2 infection rate in the general population is around 25 to 30%. In Geylang Whores, the infection rate is probably a lot higher as a result of the multiple sex partners that they have on a daily basis.

I would estimate that at least 50% of all the geylang broads are infected with the HSV2 virus. It could be even higher... nobody really knows.

However, the majority of people who are infected with the HSV2 virus are asymptotic.. ie they have never had any outbreaks or the outbreaks they had were so minor as to go unnoticed.

Nevertheless, those infected are capable of passing the virus to others during periods of asymptotic shedding when the virus travels down the nerves to the skin. However, since no blistering occurs, the person infected is unaware that they are passing the virus on.

People who don't exhibit any symptoms of Herpes are not infectious if no viral shedding is occuring. It is estimated that viral shedding occurs 10 to 15 days a year. The rest of the time, there is very little chance of catching the disease.

Most people who catch the virus don't end up with any symptoms either so they live their lives unaware that they carry the HSV virus.

A husband and a wife could both be infected with Herpes but if neither shows any symptoms of the disease, then it's a non issue as far as the two of them are concerned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-08-2005, 12:41 AM
eltonmayo

i have one blister already broke liao.....i can feel the pain on the broken blister. but at this point of time still can tahan the pain. since i already kana this, i will continue to post my progress.

Firstly, can share my painful experience with all the bros here who want to know. secondly i hope this can also serve to warn ppl that this can be prevented or minimised if you give up cheong.....i think alot of bros already knew about it.... but hope it will serve as a reminder.

i think bros here are right, i decided to go dsc on monday. Get it dignose and treat. since already so obvious....

having one question in mind now....since the blisters will break and heal by itself...then wat this the main purpose of the medicine which the doc going to give? is it to shorten the lifespan of the outbreak or to prevent another outbreak?

can any bros here advise me?

will even appreciate if there's bros here wanna pm me to help me.

but i really not sure wheather i can cope this fact or not....
Old 28-08-2005, 11:55 PM
timcor

Hi Bro,

Physically, I think the right people to give you advice on your symptoms are the doctors at DSC. Don't worry too much until you have consult them.

Meanwhile, you might want to consider doing some activities that put this thing off your mind. My personal experience, I turned to religion for some consolation and it helps to certain extent.

I also become more attentive of my family members and friends. Don't worry too much. If it's going to happen, it will happen! It's it's not gonna happen, it won't.

Hope this can cheer you up a bit.
Old 29-08-2005, 01:25 AM
nietzche

can you provide more details? like the timeline when you discovered the symptons? or the stuff u did wif the gal?

i also freaking out here.....
Old 29-08-2005, 05:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

which drug are you referring to???

this are the 3 normally used drug for herpes..
Acyclovir (Zovirax)
Famciclovir (Famvir)
Valacyclovir (Valtrex)

they have been very effective in reducing the number of days patients are symptomatic and reducing the likelihood of recurrences.

valacyclovir hydrochloride (Valtrex) - may help reduce transmission of genital herpes between monogamous, heterosexual couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonmayo
then wat this the main purpose of the medicine which the doc going to give? is it to shorten the lifespan of the outbreak or to prevent another outbreak?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-08-2005, 06:47 PM
eltonmayo

tks for the advise big sexy,

just came back from dsc.....was only given the cream called tetracycline, can anyone here advise how useful is this cream. the doc said dried up liao, actually can dont need to apply. maybe he just wanna give me for the sake to make me feel better.

the doc said he is quiet sure it is herpes by just only looking at my dried sore.

the result will only be out in 3weeks time...also good lah...after my exam.

conducted the test by the practionner but the doc say may not be accurate cos already dried up. he said also not accurate if i conduct the blood test now.

he advise me to go back to dsc when there is another outbreak. and make sure when there is blister. will be more accurate he said.

my condition i considered lucky cause the herpes developed and dried up with 5days....don't know is long or short period, but i still managed to handle it. now all the blisters dried up liao and i don't feel anything now. during the outbreak....i felt abit weak but dun know is i think too much or not.

monday is not a good day to go cause very busy. the doc also very short and sharp with his consultation and never give much addition information.

ask me questions like who i had sex with and when, estimation of total sex partners i had and the last 2 sex partner is who.

at this point of time i already accepted i had herpes....waiting for another 3-6months time to check for hiv....praying very hard not to have....although i had protected sex. but that will clear my mind or have a better direction in life. don't want to harm anybody else.

in my condition, i felt i had this herpes might not from my last exposure of sex. cos already more than 3weeks. i read it from this thread that smyptom will develop within 2-10days. but never mind......cos got it already. i may had it long ago but after i read the thread, i got freak out and got stressed, everyday thinking of it. that maybe lead to my outbreak. i'm just guessing only....

the visit to dsc can be quiet stress, but is when you guessing you have this or that only. which is understandable. for my case...i already have all the sypmton..so more or less comfirm liao.

if anybody who wanna go for check but no one to accompany can always pm me do go with you. i willing to help. i belive this is the time when support is needed from ppl.

my post may look messy cos i just type along the way what it come to my mind.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=eltonmayo]tks for the advise big sexy,

just came back from dsc.....was only given the cream called tetracycline, can anyone here advise how useful is this cream. the doc said dried up liao, actually can dont need to apply. maybe he just wanna give me for the sake to make me feel better.
QUOTE]

u can find us here...created this when I got herpes 10 mths ago...so far we hv 10 members..all from this site.

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/H_Club/
Old 24-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwee
Brudders,

IMHO, there is a way to cut down on the risk of Herpes.

I got this tip from a doctor friend who cheongs too.... wipe your cock and balls with Betadine before the deed. This is because its a broad spectrum anti-viral / bacterial agent and is widely used in surgical theaters to prevent infection. A condom as all brudders know, only protects the area it actually covers. Your balls and surround areas are still potential trasmission sites.
In one study, people who painted their herpes sores with Betadine had less of the virus.

Betadine is used to treat people who already have it. Sores are wiped down with Betadine to dry them out. Logically, if you don't have it, a layer of the stuff (long lasting) should give u some protection.

In fact, there appears to be evidence that Betadine is effective in reducing HIV.

See

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

Whenever I get the chance, I put a drop of the liquid at the tip of my cock in addition to putting on a condom for greater protection.

Play safe brudders
Dude wipe down:
BEFORE is to disinfect urself if u have the 'bug/virus', may protect against incoming bug/virus so long as the amt of betadine is sufficient.
AFTER is to disinfect any bug/virus that may be deposited on ur dick from bbbj(?).
A gd thorough wash with betadine AFTER is always good hygiene.

There are also specially formulated betadine mouthwash gargle available from NTUC & Guardian pharmacies. In fact Listerine is also effective is oral disinfection of bus/viruses from scientific studies.
see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...202&query_hl=2
see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...581&query_hl=2

It is to be gargled & spit out, NOT swallowed, probabaly gd to recommend to WLs & FLs as precautionary measure to reduce infection.

Last edited by MugenEG9; 24-09-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

If you applied Betadine and the gal lick your balls, will she not taste it and will there by any side effects for the gal.

I read that Listerine is not effective in killing any STD bateria or virus. It is mainly for oral health and prevent gum disease.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lesterwong81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi eltonmayo bro, you said that the doc advise u to go only if you have the symptoms. But according to the info from this thread, some ppl will not have the symptoms. Den how ar? i now also very stress sia.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
If you applied Betadine and the gal lick your balls, will she not taste it and will there by any side effects for the gal.

I read that Listerine is not effective in killing any STD bateria or virus. It is mainly for oral health and prevent gum disease.
wash with betadine & wash it off, NOT apply & leave it there dude. read the links i posted. gd oral heath is from killing bacteria & bugs that cause gum disease & tooth decay. killing STD bugs & bacteria is no different. im nt saying its 100% effective but IMHO it helps & is better than nothing.
cheers
Old 10-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
spinelli10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the doc also said no symptons take the blood test also no use,cos no exposure what so ever.anyway he reckon im fine.so i just took syphilis test lor...but i caught NGU.....but,at least thats the best among the worst ba....i dunno how to tell my gf though....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1