The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Circumcision: my experience

Greetings to all the brothers here. The topic of circumcision has been covered pretty well here but I thought I would describe my own personal experience to give some added input.

First of all, thanks to the bros who contributed to earlier discussion on the the topic as I found their thoughts very useful before I had my own operation.

My experience went like this...

Why I had it done:
I had been aware for some years that I had a problem with phimosis - where the foreskin is too long and tight to retract back over the head of the penis. To be perfectly honest, this didn't give me any problems at all. I never had infections or tearing. Sex was no problem, even without a condom. But I was aware that, medically speaking, it would be best if I had a circumsision. I kept putting it off for years and years until I finally decided to get it done about 10 days ago at the 'ripe old age' of 40...

Pre OP:
My GP referred me to a surgeon at SGH who turned out to be the head of surgery there. I had one consultation with him (cost $80) and he recommended that I go ahead with the procedure for hygenic purposes. The date of the 'snip' was fixed for about one month later.

The Op:
So, 9.00 am one Wednesday morning I reported in to the ambulatory surgical centre at SGH for my appointment with the knife. The surgery would be under general anesthetic, so I had to fast (no food and no liquid) from midnight the previous evening. At the reception I registered and paid $710 by NETS for the cost of the surgery.

I was led into the post operative resting area and instructed to change into the typical surgical gown. My belongings were put in a locker. They took my blood pressure and weight. Then I walked into the section where the operating theatres were. The staff are VERY kiasu and keep asking whethere you have taken any food or liquid since midnight. About 10am I walked into the operating theatre where I met the surgeon again and he explained possible risks: veins not sealing properly so that there might be excessive bleeding which would necessitate more surgery. I laid down on the operating table and the they attached the drip and injected the stuff that would send me into dreamland. (I was most nervous about beein unconscious!). They put a mask over my face and asked me to breathere deeply in and out... then I was been awoken by a gentle patting on the face and feeling fine - apart from a slight prickling sensation around my penis and numb mouth and throat. (This because of the local anasthetic they use when they put tubes down your throat while you are unconscious.)

After checking that all was okay, they wheeled me back on a trolley to the post operative area so that i could rest for about 2 hours. While Iwas lying there they gave me some Milo and a snack. A while later they gave me a single photocopied sheet explaining what I had to do to care for the wound.

About 3 hours after the op, a doctor came out to examine the wound. I could see nothing because of the dressing. He assured me that all was well and encouraged me to pee while I was still in the hospital to make sure that could do so comfortably. After that I was cleared to leave and given a 10-day hospitalisation leave MC. I had lunch with my girlfriend and took a taxi home.

Post Op:
I rested in bed at home and peed (carefully) as and when I needed to. (They had told me that the dressing would come off by itself in a couple of days.) Unfortunately, the dressing can get quite soaked with pee when you urinate so it gets very damp.

The next morning, when I went to pee, the dressing fell off and I saw my newly revealed glans (penis head) for the first time. Not nice! I could see the stitching and bloody scabs below the base of the glans where they stitched the wound up. The glans itself was very purply in colour, moist and swollen. And of course VERY delicate!

As per the written instructions, I washed my penis/wound in a a basin of water with a teaspoon of salt added. (I was supposed to do this after every time I peed.) I couldn't bear touching the head so I simply dipped it in the water and swirled it around. I let it 'air dry'.

The Recovery Process:
I won't kid you. Having a circumcision is NOT fun. But it really isn't that painful. Just VERY uncomfortable. I live alone so I was able to walk around my apartment naked, letting it all hang out. Any contact against the head of my penis was VERY uncomfortable so I had to arrange myself very carefully when I laid down to sleep. I had been given painkillers in capule form which I was to take very 6 hours for the first 24 hours and after that, as and when I needed them. I experienced little or no pain from the would itself but my exposed penis head was very sensitive. (A little bit like geeting an 'electric shock' as one brother described it in another thread.)

Day by day, things got a little better and less uncomfortable. I still found it hard to put on even baggy shorts though as I had to keep holding the material away from my penis.

Panic Stations!
I had my op on a Wednesday. On the following Sunday, I started to worry about the colour of my penis head which looked green in places. I noticed as well that the there was a yellowish coloured, dried pus around one part of the stiched wound. In a bit of a panic, I put on a pair of boxer briefs and baggy shorts and went to see the nearest GP. (Not the one who had initially referred me for the op.) The GP assured me that every thing was healing just fine. The pus was because of a minor infection (probably caused by the urine soaked dressing) and was considered perfectly normal. He told me that infection was already gone but gave me some anti-bacterial powder to put on the wound just in case.

Healing continues:
Day by day, my glans became less sensitive. The really only painful part of the process was on the second and third days after the operation. I had the usual nightly erections that all healthy males have and they hurt... I could feel the stitches pulling! But, after a few days, they stopped hurting.

10 days after the op, I can wear normal clothes and breifs and walk normally. Another 3 weeks or so and I shall be back in 'action' again... hehehe...

That's all I can think of at the moment. If any of you have any questions about my personal experience with circumcision, please ask and I'll do my best to answer them! Cheers.
Old 29-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Great post... but I still prefer my uncircumsized cock...
Old 30-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

i had mine done on sep...
now i have a problem cumming....
although i had hj by ladies and i feel super shiok...
i juz cannot cumm....
and bro got similar experience...
it is very difficult to bear!
Old 30-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
i juz cannot cumm....
hi soldier,

i did mine abt 10 yrs ago, after the operation, me enjoy sex more happily than before as the sensitivity is much GREATER.....shiok shiok shiok......

Old 30-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

sounds terribly scary to me! er, i dont think i wanna put my didi in such a state of distress! but thanks for sharing your story!
Old 01-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
i juz cannot cumm....
hi xiaohouzi, may i know before ur operation do u have this cumming problem? for me i had it done few months back, begining state feel a bit different but now totally ok liao, no probem cumming and functioning, nice day.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Samster

DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My joke with my girlfriend is that when we get back to having sex again in a few weeks, my cock will effectively be a virgin again! (My first time ever having sex with an exposed glans)

I will let you know how it goes!

BTW, one thing I've had to do since the op is to alter my aim when peeing. My foreskin would make the pee go in one particular direction. So when i started peeing without it, I kept missing the toilet bowl!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
sounds terribly scary to me! er, i dont think i wanna put my didi in such a state of distress! but thanks for sharing your story!
Bro, I won't kid you. For the 1st few days after my op, I was regretting getting it done. It was very uncomfortable and unpleasant. But now, 2 weeks after the op, I feel fine and have no problems. (My girlfriend likes the way my dick looks now too.)

If you can't retract your foreskin, you DO need to be circumsised or you may have health problems down the road. If you have no probs retracting your foreskin, then DON'T have the operation. It's not necessary to put yourself through the pain and discomfort.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

BTW, one thing I've had to do since the op is to alter my aim when peeing. My foreskin would make the pee go in one particular direction. So when i started peeing without it, I kept missing the toilet bowl![/QUOTE]

ha ha, me same, but now can aim like marksman liao.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
Bro, I won't kid you. For the 1st few days after my op, I was regretting getting it done. It was very uncomfortable and unpleasant. But now, 2 weeks after the op, I feel fine and have no problems. (My girlfriend likes the way my dick looks now too.)
Bro, do thank God that you got GA for the Ops and not LA.......
Old 01-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skk0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard from some fellow bros that the sensation of sex with a foreskin 'protected' penis head is indescribably wonderful, as the head remains very sensitive under foreskin cover... ?

I did my circumcision in Sec 1 (the surgeon 'soon bian' cut away my foreskin when I had another minor op). way before I had my first sex, so even sex has always been pleasurable I guess I will never hv chance in this life to experience the "indescribable" sensation... :'''(
Old 01-12-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk0110
I did my circumcision in Sec 1 (the surgeon 'soon bian' cut away my foreskin when I had another minor op). way before I had my first sex, so even sex has always been pleasurable I guess I will never hv chance in this life to experience the "indescribable" sensation... :'''(
This is the sad part of life I guess, do it when you are young and avoid the embarrassment but never get the chance to feel the difference. Do it after puberty, experience sex but face the jeers from peers. No matter what just enjoy the sex now.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

I have my done 20 years ago and never regret!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk0110
I heard from some fellow bros that the sensation of sex with a foreskin 'protected' penis head is indescribably wonderful, as the head remains very sensitive under foreskin cover... ?

I did my circumcision in Sec 1 (the surgeon 'soon bian' cut away my foreskin when I had another minor op). way before I had my first sex, so even sex has always been pleasurable I guess I will never hv chance in this life to experience the "indescribable" sensation...
it IS better to have it CUT! Prostitute advised me to cut. (Said will more shoik when BJ) My ex request me to cut (more hygenic)....

There is no indescribable sensation lah...
Old 04-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 23
water_gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you have to take blood test before the op?
I will be going under the knife next month.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1