The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_x
Woah.. I have been contemplating about this... Reading this stirred me again.. But I read from some place of the side effects and am quite disturbed by it..

AS far as I am aware, the only risks or 'side effects', are excessive bleeding due to the blood vessels not being cauterized properly, infection (because the wound is in close proximity to urine) and the doc cutting too little skin off or too much off!

These risks very, very rarely occur. All of them are correctable. As I mentioned, I DID have a minor infection but it cleared up very quickly, without problem.

The only other risk is if you are put under GA, but this risk is attached to amy kind of surgery involving GA. Again, unpleasant incidences are very rare.

It is far from being a pleasnt experience and your dickhead is extremely sensitive afterwards. As I mentioned, I actually regretted doing the op for a few days after the surgery. But the condition improved day-by-day and within one week I was almost back to normal. Sex is now better than ever for both my girlfriend and myself.

If you have problems retracting your foreskin, you will need this op. Try not to be too worried. I am quite cowardly when it comes to going under the knife but if I could do it and bear it, so can you!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Klown

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Actually I go to poly clinic for referal and it cost only $300+, I use medisave, did not pay a single cent.
Old 25-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

I just had mine done at Raffles Hospital on Saturday....

Just one questions........ The stitches will fall off by itself??

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 25-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Samster

lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan
But after 10 days or so all the stitches fell off and I was able to wear my underwear without any discomfort.
The stitches really fell off by itself?
I just did mine yesterday...

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 25-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 20
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
I just had mine done at Raffles Hospital on Saturday....

Just one questions........ The stitches will fall off by itself??
I done mine abt 24 years ago...yup the stitches feel off by itself.
Now ur didi head is more sensitive, and u definite feel good abt it....hehe
Old 25-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wirelessdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,
I want to have the snip.
i did consult a GP and he said i dont need to....

I have the foreskin, when it is not erect, it will cover the gland and left the 1/4 from the eye . But when it is erect, the head will come out. But still i can pull the foreskin forward and it will cover the gland a bit.

I want to remove the foreskin to always expose the head. Can I do it without GP referral?? Thanks.
Old 26-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Brothers.. need you peoples' advice here.

I'm currently 18 years old. My little bro have no circumcision before. I ever tried pulling the foreskin down but it's sure tight and hurts if i uses more force. So i gave it up, never retract it down before and again. I have no problem urinating or having sex whatsoever. Well.. i do retract the foreskin abit down, exposing abit of my dickhead and wash it during my showers.

Once when i'm having sex.. the girl tried to pull down my foreskin suddenly and i felt alittle pain and shock. Told her it's okay and leave it.

What i'm more worried is would there be any infection in the foreskin.. even if i did wash it everday?

Do you think i should go for such OP?

Rgds.
Old 26-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lesnar ,

Yes the stitches will fall off by itself. Try to avoid chicken , prawns & squid in your diet. May cause itch.
Try soaking in a bathtub for 15 - 20 mins about 8 days after the op.
Put some salt & Dettol in the tub also.
I had my op when I was 24yo. Now I'm 33yo , that makes my new d**k 9yo only !!! Ha!Ha!Ha!
After your full recovery (about 10 - 14 days) , can try your equipment already !
At first you might feel strange when you bonk BUT you'll get used to it gradually.
The downside of a circumcised d**k : Cannot last long in BBBJ. (personal experience)
The advantages ; More hygienic & can bonk longer (again personal experience)

Take care !

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 26-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelessdick
Hello bros,
I want to have the snip.
I want to remove the foreskin to always expose the head. Can I do it without GP referral?? Thanks.
wirelessdick ,

Remember circumcision is IRREVERSIBLE ! Think properly before deciding. There are clinics doing circumcision without GP referrals also. Don't know about the costs.(mine was around $240). Prepare to have a 2 weeks sex starvation also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
Once when i'm having sex.. the girl tried to pull down my foreskin suddenly and i felt alittle pain and shock. Told her it's okay and leave it.
What i'm more worried is would there be any infection in the foreskin.. even if i did wash it everday?
jackylee ,

Do consult a GP first before deciding on this. Remember it's IRREVERSIBLE , like getting a tat done.
Further more it's your body. Do YOU think YOU should go for the OP ?
It's unlikely you'll any get infection in your foreskin if you wash it everyday. But again do consult a GP first.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 26-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
First of all, congrats on working up the courage to get the job done bro. I know you've been thinking about it for a long time.

The good news is that the worst is over: the first couple of days are the most painful. Your stitches will dissolve by themselves, not drop off. Just let nature (or rather medical technology) take its course. (About 10 days)

My doc advised me to wash my didi in salt water after every piss. I suggest you do the same. My technique was to fill a small basin with warm water and salt and then swirl my dick around in it. Then I would clench my teeth and pour the water over my dick... Not really painful - but full of sensation!

In about 10 days, you should be able to PCC - carefully. After about 3 weeks, everything should feel quite normal though a bit sensitive. The other bro is right about the effects being circumsized will have on your sex life. Have fun and welcome to the 'Helmet Club'!
Old 26-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelessdick
Hello bros,
I want to have the snip.

I have the foreskin, when it is not erect, it will cover the gland and left the 1/4 from the eye . But when it is erect, the head will come out. But still i can pull the foreskin forward and it will cover the gland a bit.

Personally, i think you don't need to go for it......For me, i go for Circumcision is because i NEVER SEE MY DICK HEAD BEFORE......

But for hygiene purpose, maybe you can go for it........

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 26-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
Brothers.. need you peoples' advice here.

I'm currently 18 years old. My little bro have no circumcision before. I ever tried pulling the foreskin down but it's sure tight and hurts if i uses more force. So i gave it up, never retract it down before and again. I have no problem urinating or having sex whatsoever. Well.. i do retract the foreskin abit down, exposing abit of my dickhead and wash it during my showers.

Rgds.
Bro,

You have the same problem with me.......

As you pull up and down and up and down, over the years, your foreskin will get thicker and longer. Soon, you will not be able to see your dick head...........

The situation will really start to detoriate when after every sex session, your Dick will get redish and swollen........

GO FOR IT......you have plenty of information here, which can help you go through your process.....

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 26-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
The good news is that the worst is over: the first couple of days are the most painful. Your stitches will dissolve by themselves, not drop off. Just let nature (or rather medical technology) take its course. (About 10 days)
Thanks Bro for the advise....

But by looking at the stitches, i still don't get it how come the stitches will dissolve by itself......, but anyway, i will trust you on this, since you done this before....

I am still wondering whether to go back for appointment on Wednesday............quite Ex leh, at Raffles Hospital......follow up appointment is $60......and don't know what crap medicine he is going to give me.......

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 26-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

He is unlikely to give you any medicine bro. He just wants to check that the wound is healing okay. It's worth paying that extra $60 - it is your dick that's at stake after all!
Old 26-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,

You have the same problem with me.......

As you pull up and down and up and down, over the years, your foreskin will get thicker and longer. Soon, you will not be able to see your dick head...........
Bro.. i noticed something today when i PCC in the toilet. Cause of all the water making me wet.. i found out i can pull my foreskin quite easily

so i guess no much problem.. btw thanks for ur points bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1