The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Vaginal Odour [CCB] - Causes

http://www.localhealth.com/article/vaginal-odor

What is vaginal odor?

A woman’s vagina normally has a mild odor, but inflammation or infection of the vagina or cervix can result in an unusually strong, persistent or bad vaginal smell that is often described as a fish-like odor.

Vaginal odor can result from a variety of conditions and diseases that include:

Overgrowth and imbalance of certain microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast that normally live in the vagina in a certain balance. This is called bacterial vaginosis.

The most common cause of vaginal odor is bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is characterized by an overgrowth of certain bacteria in the vagina. In most cases, BV does not lead to complications, but it can increase a woman’s chances of developing a sexually transmitted disease. In addition, a pregnant woman with BV has an increased chance of pregnancy complications.

Making a diagnosis of the underlying cause of vaginal odor includes taking a medical and sexual history and completing a physical and pelvic exam.

During a pelvic examination, your health care practitioner will examine the external genitalia and gently open the vagina with a smooth instrument called a speculum in order to view the vagina and cervix. Your health care practitioner will also take a small sample of cells to determine if an infection is present and to identify the type of infectious organism.

Vaginal odor is treatable. Good hygiene practices, including daily washing of the genitals with mild soap and water can help to minimize vaginal odor but will not cure vaginal odor caused by sexually transmitted diseases or other types of infections. Treatment of vaginal odor caused by disease or infection varies and is tailored to the underlying cause and the presence of any complications.

Some types of vaginal odor can be caused by serious conditions, such as sexually transmitted diseases. Seek prompt medical care if you experience any vaginal odor that is unusually strong or persistent or occurs with heavy or unusual vaginal discharge. Seek immediate medical care if you, or someone you are with, have heavy vaginal bleeding or bleeding during pregnancy. Early diagnosis and treatment of the underlying causes of vaginal odor reduce the risk of potential complications, such as infertility.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-04-2012, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vaginal Odour [CCB] - Causes

to add on to sam's post..
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/what-bacterial-vaginosis

Vaginas play host to a variety of bacteria that help maintain a healthy environment. Some types of bacteria that normally live in the vagina in small numbers are called anaerobes (meaning they do not require oxygen to live). Bacterial vaginosis (BV, also called nonspecific vaginitis) occurs when these anaerobes become too numerous. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common type of vaginal infection and can be uncomfortable, but it tends to be pretty mild and easily treated.

Signs and symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:

heavier-than-normal flow of vaginal discharge (may appear watery and whitish-gray or milky)
a change in the usual scent of the vagina, often described as a strong "fishy" odor
itching or burning around the opening of the vagina

Any or all of these symptoms may be more obvious after sexual intercourse. It's also possible to have the infection without any symptoms.

No one knows exactly why some women develop bacterial vaginosis. It doesn't seem to be sexually transmitted, because women who aren't sexually active can also develop BV. Some researchers think that anything that changes the balance of bacteria in the vagina could make some women more likely to develop the infection.

Causes might include:
new or multiple sexual partners
douching
having an intrauterine device (IUD)
being diabetic
going through menopause

Bacterial vaginosis can only be diagnosed by a health care provider and is easily treated with antibiotics (either in pill or topical form). If left untreated, it can cause more serious infections of the fallopian tubes and uterus, and can increase the chance of low birth weight and premature delivery in pregnant women. (If a woman is pregnant or taking other medications, she should let her provider know.) Women with BV are also at an increased risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections. Symptoms may get better before the condition is completely cured, so it's important to use any medications for bacterial vaginosis for the prescribed length of time.

Although there are no 100 percent effective ways to prevent bacterial vaginosis, here are some tips for keeping the vagina healthy:

Wipe from front to back after urinating or having a bowel movement.
Avoid douching and using other chemical products (e.g., vaginal deodorant sprays, powders, perfumed soaps) in the vaginal area.
Wear cotton or cotton-lined underpants.
Bathe or shower regularly; try to keep the vaginal area clean and dry. Wear cotton underpants and cotton-lined pantyhose; avoid extremely tight-fitting clothing; promptly change out of damp swimsuits and exercise clothing.
Consider using condoms during sexual intercourse. Some practitioners believe that women who are prone to bacterial vaginosis have flares of trouble after intercourse, and avoiding sperm in the vagina may (or may not) help.
After intercourse, oral sex, or penetration, wash and dry the vulva carefully using a mild soap and warm water.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-04-2012, 08:34 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/fishy...methylaminuria

Dear Alice,

After many years of confusion, I have been diagnosed with trimethylaminuria. It is an awful disease that has caused much emotional pain in my life. I was hoping that if the disease was discussed on your site that people's awareness may increase and perhaps people would not be quite so quick to judge others. I would appreciate it if you could post my message for this reason. Also, if the disease is caused by the lack of a certain hormone in my body, then would an injection of this hormone be a possible solution? In all of my research, I have not seen this discussed.

Dear Reader,

You are not alone in feeling pained by this unusual disorder. Many people who suffer from trimethylaminuria, known colloquially as "fish malodor syndrome," also suffer from depression as a result of disruptions trimethylaminuria can cause to social life, relationships, or career. It may be beneficial to seek counseling to learn ways of dealing with feelings of social isolation and embarrassment this genetic condition can sometimes trigger.

Trimethylaminuria is an uncommon genetic disorder (currently there are about two hundred cases of the condition reported world-wide) in which the body can't break down trimethylamine, a naturally occurring dietary compound. The condition is related to mutations in the FMO3 gene, which normally produces an enzyme that converts fishy-smelling trimethylamine into an odorless molecule. But when the FMO3 gene isn't working properly and trimethylamine is not processed, it can accumulate and cause the body, breath, sweat, and urine to smell strongly like fish.

Trimethylaminuria seems to be more common in women than in men. Some scientists chalk this up to female sex hormones like progesterone and/or estrogen — several reports suggest that the condition worsens around puberty, before and during menstrual periods, and after taking oral contraceptives; all times when female hormones are high. Researchers also believe that stress and diet can play a role in triggering symptoms. To help decrease the symptoms of trimethylaminuria, you may want to try:

Avoiding foods containing trimethylamine and its precursors like:
Milk obtained from wheat-fed cows
Eggs
Liver
Kidney
Peas
Beans
Peanuts
Soy products
Brassicas (brussel sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower)
Lecithin and lecithin-containing fish oil supplements
Seafood (Freshwater fish have lower levels of trimethylamine N-oxide)
Taking low doses of antibiotics to reduce the amount of bacteria like trimethylamine in the gut
Taking activated charcoal or other supplements to decrease the concentration of free trimethylamine in the urine
Using body soaps with a moderate pH, between 5.5 and 6.5
Taking riboflavin (vitamin B2) supplements to enhance FMO3 enzyme activity. Recommended intake is 30 to 40mg taken 3 to 5 times per day with food.
Avoiding factors that promote sweating, such as exercise, stress, and emotional upsets.

Although the condition is caused largely by a missing enzyme, at this time replacement therapy for FMO3 is not an option. While the above suggestions may help some, it is important that people with trimethylamuinuria develop a treatment plan with their primary health care providers rather than trying to treat themselves. Mixing medications and supplements can have undesirable results, and dietary restrictions can result in nutritional deficits. It's especially important for pregnant and breast-feeding women to consult with their health care providers before restricting their diets to temper the effects of trimethylamuinuria.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 12
i555 is one of the Best!i555 is one of the Best!i555 is one of the Best!

Everytime i have a new gf n cum inside her when we have sex (few imes a day), i notice that after a few days maybe a week, her pussy will start to stink. My fren tell me cos of sperm deposits inside. I ask her, she say cant be cos after we finish sex, she will go wash. So i wonder whats wrong with her?
Old 15-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i555 View Post
Everytime i have a new gf n cum inside her when we have sex (few imes a day), i notice that after a few days maybe a week, her pussy will start to stink. My fren tell me cos of sperm deposits inside. I ask her, she say cant be cos after we finish sex, she will go wash. So i wonder whats wrong with her?
It has nothing to do with sperm deposits. Semen does not cause infections. It should be pretty obvious from the scenario you describe that YOU are probably the cause of the problem.

Your new girlfriends start off smelling fine and dandy before they had unprotected sex with you. After a few episodes of intercourse, they start to smell because they have picked up an infection that you are harboring.

My guess is that you have Trichomoniasis. You should see a doctor immediately as the infection can have long term implications.

Both you and your current girlfriend need to be treated simultaneously. There is no point being treated if you're going to continue to have unprotected intercourse with someone who is already infected as she'll simply pass the infection back to you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Trichomoniasis - CDC Fact Sheet
Montage of people.
What is trichomoniasis?

Trichomoniasis (or “trich”) is a very common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is caused by infection with a protozoan parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis. Although symptoms of the disease vary, most women and men who have the parasite cannot tell they are infected.
How common is trichomoniasis?

Trichomoniasis is considered the most common curable STD. In the United States, an estimated 3.7 million people have the infection, but only about 30% develop any symptoms of trichomoniasis. Infection is more common in women than in men, and older women are more likely than younger women to have been infected.
Two Trichomonas vaginalis parasites, magnified (seen under a microscope)
Two Trichomonas vaginalis parasites, magnified (seen under a microscope)
How do people get trichomoniasis?

The parasite is passed from an infected person to an uninfected person during sex. In women, the most commonly infected part of the body is the lower genital tract (vulva, vagina, or urethra), and in men, the most commonly infected body part is the inside of the penis (urethra). During sex, the parasite is usually transmitted from a penis to a vagina, or from a vagina to a penis, but it can also be passed from a vagina to another vagina. It is not common for the parasite to infect other body parts, like the hands, mouth, or anus. It is unclear why some people with the infection get symptoms while others do not, but it probably depends on factors like the person’s age and overall health. Infected people without symptoms can still pass the infection on to others.
What are the signs and symptoms of trichomoniasis?

About 70% of infected people do not have any signs or symptoms. When trichomoniasis does cause symptoms, they can range from mild irritation to severe inflammation. Some people with symptoms get them within 5 to 28 days after being infected, but others do not develop symptoms until much later. Symptoms can come and go.

Men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis.

Women with trichomoniasis may notice itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals, discomfort with urination, or a thin discharge with an unusual smell that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish.

Having trichomoniasis can make it feel unpleasant to have sex. Without treatment, the infection can last for months or even years.
Photo of men holding hands.HIV/AIDS & STDs

Photo of pregnant woman.STDs & Pregnancy
What are the complications of trichomoniasis?

Trichomoniasis can increase the risk of getting or spreading other sexually transmitted infections. For example, trichomoniasis can cause genital inflammation that makes it easier to get infected with the HIV virus, or to pass the HIV virus on to a sex partner.
How does trichomoniasis affect a pregnant woman and her baby?

Pregnant women with trichomoniasis are more likely to have their babies too early (preterm delivery). Also, babies born to infected mothers are more likely to have an officially low birth weight (less than 5.5 pounds).
How is trichomoniasis diagnosed?

It is not possible to diagnose trichomoniasis based on symptoms alone. For both men and women, your primary care doctor or another trusted health care provider must do a check and a laboratory test to diagnose trichomoniasis.
What is the treatment for trichomoniasis?

Trichomoniasis can be cured with a single dose of prescription antibiotic medication (either metronidazole or tinidazole), pills which can be taken by mouth. It is okay for pregnant women to take this medication. Some people who drink alcohol within 24 hours after taking this kind of antibiotic can have uncomfortable side effects.

People who have been treated for trichomoniasis can get it again. About 1 in 5 people get infected again within 3 months after treatment. To avoid getting reinfected, make sure that all of your sex partners get treated too, and wait to have sex again until all of your symptoms go away (about a week). Get checked again if your symptoms come back.
How can trichomoniasis be prevented?

Using latex condoms correctly every time you have sex will help reduce the risk of getting or spreading trichomoniasis. However, condoms don’t cover everything, and it is possible to get or spread this infection even when using a condom.

The only sure way to prevent sexually transmitted infections is to avoid having sex entirely. Another approach is to talk about these kinds of infections before you have sex with a new partner, so that you can make informed choices about the level of risk you are comfortable taking with your sex life.

If you or someone you know has questions about trichomoniasis or any other STD, especially with symptoms like unusual discharge, burning during urination, or a sore in the genital area, check in with a health care provider and get some answers.

Old 15-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/trich...article_em.htm

Trichomoniasis Overview

Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted infection (or sexually-transmitted disease, STD) caused by a protozoan (a microscopic parasite), usually found in the vagina and urethral tissues. Although this condition is most often treated in women, men can also be infected (and often have no symptoms).

Trichomoniasis Symptoms

Women

Vaginal discharge

Vaginal itching

Smelly, itchy, and typically frothy or foamy discharge

Yellow or gray-green discharge

Pain with urination possible

Up to one-third of infected women have no symptoms

Men

The majority of infected men have no symptoms

Urethral discharge

Pain with urination

Pain and swelling in the scrotum (from epididymitis)

Old 18-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Thanks foor your heads up. Will go to see a doc first thing tomorrow morning.
Old 20-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Went to the doctors n had blood etc checked, everything is fine. Now im really puzzled.
Old 21-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Went to the doctors n had blood etc checked, everything is fine. Now im really puzzled.
You need to approach this issue in a logical manner.

Trichomoniasis is not easily diagnosed in men. A blood test won't show anything. A culture needs to be done. Read http://www.trichomoniasis.org/Prevalence/Men.aspx

What you should do is to take your girlfriend to the doctor, explain what is happening and ask the doctor to find the cause of her vaginal odor.

For more information, go to http://www.trichomoniasis.org/Diagnosis/Index.aspx

Once trichomoniasis is confirmed, then both of you need to be treated simultaneously.

However, there are other causes of vaginal odor such as Bacterial Vaginosis and yeast infections. That is why it's important for a proper diagnosis to be performed. In addition, because these infections are very hard to detect in men, smart doctors don't even attempt to waste time and your money with diagnostic tests. If an infection is found in your girlfriend, the doctor should automatically give you the same medication which both of you can then take at the same time.

Finally you need to go to the right doctor. Many GPs who spend their lives treating coughs and colds simply don't have the experience when it comes STDs

Old 21-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Prevalence of Trichomoniasis in Men

A recent study found T. vaginalis in over 73% of the male partners of women with trichomoniasis.

Trichomoniasis is correctly diagnosed less frequently in men than in women. This is largely due to the fact that the symptoms of trichomoniasis in men are not as noticable or bothersome as they are in women; if they have no reason to suspect that they are infected, they don't get tested. Another contributing factor is that the most commonly used diagnostic methods often fail to detect T. vaginalis infection in men.

Old 22-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Point noted boss. Will go see a doc again to get this all sorted out.

As for the girl, im no longer with her. So i wish her all the best.
Old 23-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Point noted boss. Will go see a doc again to get this all sorted out.

As for the girl, im no longer with her. So i wish her all the best.
The easiest and cheapest route to take is to convince the doctor to prescribe a course of Metronidazole which is usually dispensed as Flagyl. It will deal with most of the bugs that cause vaginal odor in women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metronidazole

Old 25-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Praetor is Cool - loads of Potential

I once met a girl who does not has Vaginal Odour, we went at it a few times. Then 1 occasion, the odour was strong. After that occasion, there was no more odour.

Any idea what caused it ?
Old 26-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praetor View Post

Any idea what caused it ?
If it was just a one off, it was probably caused by the remnants of her period.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1