The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 0
SS55 is one of the Best!SS55 is one of the Best!SS55 is one of the Best!SS55 is one of the Best!
Re: Vaginal Odour [CCB] - Causes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecessaryEvil View Post
I had an ex that don't drink much water. I noticed that after a few session when we did raw n I came inside, she began to stink up. Then after using cd n all, the odour goes away.
Get her to give her pussy a good wash after sex. Should help with preventing the odour from coming.
Old 29-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS55 View Post
Get her to give her pussy a good wash after sex. Should help with preventing the odour from coming.
Washing won't help if there a vaginal infection is present. In fact douching can make matters worse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

Hygiene :

Bomb it . Use a cocktail of cleaning agent. I use baking soda. My CB is odourless. My garden plants became free from fungal attack after I use a emulsion consist of water, olive oil and mild detergent .. And baking soda.
I suspect what works for my plants works for my CB too. So I start using baking soda. In fact I start cleaning my kitchen with baking soda too.
Old 24-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Castlesecrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If vaginal odor is very strong or accompanied by unusual discharge, pain, burning, or itching, contact your health care provider. Since the unpleasant vaginal odor is caused by an infection called bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. Poor hygiene can be a cause too, so see to it to frequently wash your vagina with soap and water.
Old 16-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lemma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So the take is that before you insert your protected penis to vaginal, you should smell her vagina first. If it's stink, switch to another person to avoid infection?
Old 16-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemma View Post
So the take is that before you insert your protected penis to vaginal, you should smell her vagina first. If it's stink, switch to another person to avoid infection?
That sounds like an excellent idea.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i encutered this before and till now, i am still having very bad thinking of it
Old 05-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

This product has garnered good reviews in NZ and many working girls are now using it.

http://www.rephresh.com/RepHresh-Pro...ginal-Gel.aspx

Don’t Just Treat the Symptoms. — RepHresh Gets to the Cause.

Other products try to mask feminine odor with deodorizing scents or perfumes, but RepHresh is clinically shown to get to the cause – unbalanced vaginal pH. When vaginal pH is unbalanced, odor-causing microorganisms can flourish. RepHresh Vaginal Gel is clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal pH for up to three days. So, feminine odor really does go away.

With RepHresh Gel, there’s nothing to hide! No odor. No added scents. No worries.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

True or False: The 5 Things You Think You Know about Vaginal Odor

Here at RepHresh we are always getting questions about vaginal odor. Most women don't seem to know what is "normal" and what's not. Unfortunately, this is a result of a lot of misguided information on the web. Often times, women are worried that their vaginal odor is a hygiene issue (am I washing enough? Am I washing too much?). Many more women are too embarrassed to talk about it, so they ignore the issue altogether. We want to empower you to feel comfortable talking about it. It's OKAY! We're here to empower you with the knowledge to prevent and get rid of your vaginal odor and help other women to do the same. So, we've taken your most common questions and quotes on vaginal odor and we're ready to set the record straight.

1. 'Most women will experience vaginal odor at some point in their lives'

TRUE. Yes, this is so true! You are not alone. Vaginal odor is generally caused by unbalanced vaginal pH and can be triggered by menstruation, semen, douching and even certain types of body soaps. That means that more women will experience vaginal odor because we all are affected by many of these things. The important thing is to know what triggers this pH imbalance and either avoid the trigger, such as using body soap "down there", or prevent the imbalance before it may occur, like using RepHresh Gel after your period.

2. 'Vaginal odor is usually a result of improper cleaning'

FALSE. By now, many of us have come across women on the web, telling other women that vaginal odor is due to their lack of hygiene. This is not accurate and RepHresh wants to set the record straight. Contrary to popular belief, vaginal odor is usually a result of imbalanced vaginal pH, NOT improper cleaning.

3. 'Vaginal odor is generally caused by an unbalanced vaginal pH'

TRUE. Now you have it right. When vaginal pH becomes unbalanced, odor-causing microorganisms are more likely to flourish causing vaginal odor. This is usually the cause of odor, not improper cleaning. Remember that your vaginal pH is likely to become imbalanced after every day things like menstruation, intimacy, hormone fluctuations and more.

4. 'The only way to get rid of vaginal odor is to use soaps or washes'

FALSE. Soaps and washes are meant to be used externally ONLY, so they should NEVER be used internally at the source of vaginal odor. Instead, try RepHresh Gel. It is clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal pH, eliminating odor and relieving vaginal discomfort. You can use RepHresh Gel once every 3 days or whenever pH imbalance is most likely to occur.

5. 'Sex can lead to vaginal odor'

TRUE. The pH level of semen is higher than a normal vaginal pH. As you'll recall, a healthy vaginal pH is in the 3.5 to 4.5 range, whereas semen falls between 7.1 and 8. Sex can cause this healthy vaginal pH to become unbalanced, resulting in vaginal odor.

Old 24-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
benniepeado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vaginal Odour CCB Causes

It IS possible this is a UTI instead of a yeast infection. Because the areas are so close together you can get bacterial spread into the vaginal region. The BEST UTI treatment is d-mannose powder. It is the same ingredient in cranberry capsules but MUCH stronger as it's more concentrated. I use 1 tsp in applesauce 3x's a day for 3 days and then 1 tsp per day for 4 more days. It only takes one or two doses to really feel better but my experience has been it's best to keep using it almost like an antibiotic for a few days to make sure it's gone. Try this and see if it helps. Otherwise you can try organic plain yogurt externally for the itch or when I'm desperate and it's only external I will use nystatin cream. But this really sounds like you need mannose.
Old 26-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

If starting was odourless but after penetration for a while, I can start to smell little bit of fishy smell with some transparent liquid/juice.

If she is a sensitive girl who don't frequently in sex.
Does it mean her "orgasm juicy" smell?

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 27-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
If starting was odourless but after penetration for a while, I can start to smell little bit of fishy smell with some transparent liquid/juice.

If she is a sensitive girl who don't frequently in sex.
Does it mean her "orgasm juicy" smell?
No it means she is suffering from Bacterial Vaginosis and she needs treatment.

However before she goes to the doctor she could try rephresh if it is available.

It may save her from a trip to the doctor.

Bacterial Vaginosis is not an STD. It is caused by a Ph imbalance in the vagina which disrupts the delicate balance that keeps the vagina healthy.

http://www.rephresh.com/Know-Your-Bo...ina-smell.aspx

How Does a Normal Vagina Smell?
All women have some natural vaginal aroma. This scent will vary by person and may be described as sweet or musky. It may also smell metallic near your period or bleach-like after intercourse. These scents are normal and can vary depending on diet, exercise and hormone fluctuations.

When you feel discomfort or start to smell fishy, that signals elevated pH and is a good time to use RepHresh Gel. Prolonged elevated pH could lead to BV, an infection which could require medical attention. RepHresh Vaginal Gel maintains your body’s natural mechanism for staying balanced and aids in eliminating feminine odor. With RepHresh Vaginal Gel, there are no added scents, so you can smell normal again.

Note:
If odor persists or is accompanied by a fever, pain or other symptoms, you should visit your doctor. RepHresh Vaginal Gel is not intended to prevent or treat vaginal infections.

Old 11-10-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/5-facts-a...204946409.html

Although vaginal discharge can be a source of embarrassment or even concern for some, it plays a key role when it comes to reproductive health.

But what exactly is it made of? And what’s normal — and what’s not — when it comes to vaginal discharge? Here’s what you need to know, according to experts.

No. 1: Vaginal discharge is normal
Discharge is typically a clear or whitish fluid that comes from the vagina. Having some vaginal discharge throughout the monthly cycle is not only normal but also common.

“Most women or people with vaginas do have discharge from the vagina,” Dr. Alyssa Dweck, a New York-based gynecologist and co-author of The Complete A to Z for Your V, tells Yahoo Life. She adds that even though having vaginal discharge can carry a stigma for some, people “shouldn’t feel shame about that,” she says.

No. 2: Discharge helps keep vaginas healthy
The vagina has been referred to as a “self-cleaning oven,” says Dweck, because of its ability to clean itself naturally — and discharge plays an essential role in that. “The vagina is an amazing organ,” she adds.

Vaginal discharge contains “mucus from the cervix and fluid from the vagina itself,” says Dweck, along with bacteria and sloughed off cells from the vagina, cervix and uterus. Discharge is “mainly a way for the vagina to keep itself healthy and maintain a normal microbiome,” says Dweck.

The fluid also helps protect against harmful bacteria and infections, according to the Cleveland Clinic. More specifically, the vaginal microbiome contains “a ton of great bacteria called Lactobacilli.” The bacteria produce lactic acid, which research shows kills or inhibits the growth of many other bacteria, keeping them in check.

No. 3: It helps with sex
Vaginal discharge also helps with lubrication both for sex and to keep vaginal tissues from becoming dry and itchy. “Women need some moisture in the vagina to be able to have comfortable sex,” Dr. Mary Jane Minkin, a professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences at the Yale University School of Medicine, tells Yahoo Life.

Dweck agrees, saying, “Nature intended for the vagina to be super moist to facilitate sperm movement and comfortable sex.”

The vagina itself doesn’t contain any glands, however. Instead, Minkin explains that “vaginal moisture actually comes from good blood flow to the pelvis and the vagina.” During arousal, fluid (called vaginal transudate) “gets transmitted by the bloodstream to the vagina and goes into the vagina,” she says. In other words, increased blood flow pushes fluid from the blood vessels and into the vaginal walls, creating lubrication.

No. 4: How much discharge your body produces can vary
The amount of vaginal discharge a woman’s body makes varies from person to person. Some naturally produce a lot of discharge, while others make only a little. Discharge quantity, as well as texture, can also change at different points in the monthly cycle — and, for those of reproductive age, those changes can even let you know when you’re about to ovulate.

For example, as you get closer to ovulation, vaginal discharge increases and becomes more sticky. But right before or during ovulation the consistency shifts, becoming thin, watery and slippery like raw egg whites, says Dweck, thanks to “hormone changes that prompt those secretions.” A good way to gauge the consistency of discharge is to rub some between your thumb and index finger and then try to pull the fingers apart, according to Planned Parenthood.

No. 5: Changes in vaginal discharge can signal an infection
The healthy bacteria in vaginas do a good job of keeping harmful bacteria in check. However, “anything that alters that — whether it’s a tampon, douche or sex — can change that,” says Dweck, by throwing off the delicate balance and leading to irritation or in some cases, an infection.

Changes in the usual color, texture or odor of your vaginal discharge can be a sign of infection. Normal discharge may have a slight scent, for example, but it typically doesn’t have a strong odor. “Scent becomes an odor when there’s an infection,” says Dweck.

The major types of infections are bacterial vaginosis (BV) — the most common vaginal infection — yeast and trichomoniasis (a protozoan parasite). “The bacterial infections are usually an overgrowth of some bad bacteria — not an STI,” explains Minkin. “Yeast infections are caused indeed by yeast, and trichomonas is an amoeba-type organism, which is usually spread by sexual contact.”

Minkin explains that both bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis can cause a fishy, “unpleasant” odor, while a yeast infection “usually, well, smells like yeast.”

Discharge color can also clue you in to an infection. Minkin points out that discharge from bacterial infections such as BV can be grayish in color, while trichomoniasis is usually greenish-yellow. A yeast infection, meanwhile, typically produces white discharge with a “cottage cheesy” appearance, according to Minkin. “All of them can cause irritation,” she says. “Yeast classically itches.”

For a yeast infection, you can try an over-the-counter yeast treatment product “if you believe it is yeast and have had it before,” says Minkin. However, both BV and trichomoniasis need to be treated with antibiotics.

In general, if a strong odor or a change in discharge color or consistency persists, “you do want to check in with your gyn health care provider, who can help treat a particular infection if identified,” says Minkin, who points out that sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, can also affect vaginal discharge and warrant a doctor’s visit.

Above all, says Dweck, “Know what’s normal for you and get checked out if something seems off.”
Old 12-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.seventeen.com/health/sex...ky-down-there/

1. Garlic, onions, or another type of food

Your breath isn’t the only thing that can be affected by a garlicky meal or a strong cup of coffee —fragrant foods can change your vaginal odor, too. As anyone who’s peed after eating asparagus can tell you, certain foods can cause some funky smells as they make their way out of your body. That doesn’t mean you should skip your favorite foods — just wash them down with plenty of fluids.

“If you’re really active, and you’re drinking a lot of water and flushing everything out, I would anticipate that the smell would go away much more quickly,” says Dr. O’Connor.

2. Musky and sweaty

While we don’t really want to compare vaginas to armpits, the thing is, they can both get a little funky after a cardio sesh. “That area’s probably not going to be too pleasant after an intense workout,“ Dr. O’Connor explains. Of course, the heart-healthy benefits of exercise far outweigh any worries about vaginal odor, and it’s nothing a quick rinse can’t fix. “Even for people who have a strong odor after a workout, a shower should get things back to normal,” Dr. O’Connor says.

3. Yeasty

Your vagina does contain a small amount of yeast. But if it starts smelling like a bakery down there, something might be wrong. This could be a sign of a yeast infection, especially when it is accompanied by white and clumpy discharge. A yeast infection can be caused by hormones, antibiotics, certain cleansers, or anything that throws off the gentle balance of fungus and bacteria in your vagina. The infections are typically easily treatable with an anti-fungal medication, so if you have any of the symptoms, call your doctor.

4. Metallic

If you’re smelling a metallic odor down there, it probably just means you’re on your period. Blood contains iron, so the smell often accompanies that time of the month. The smell should pass once your flow is finished.

5. Something rotten

A wayward tampon that you may have left in too long can lead to a build-up of bacteria that causes a foul, rotten odor. If you finished your period within the past week, this could be the culprit. “An easy way to check is to just sweep into the vagina with a clean finger and see if you can feel anything,” Dr. O’Connor says. “If you’re not sure, see a doctor for them to check.” Once the tampon is removed, things should return to status quo pretty quickly. Remember, it’s recommended that you change tampons every 4-8 hours, according to the Cleveland Clinic, or more if your flow is heavier.

6. Fishy

A funky, fishy odor could be a sign of a vaginal infection like bacterial vaginosis, a fairly common infection caused by an upset pH balance in your vagina. But odor usually isn’t the only symptom of bacterial vaginosis, so ask yourself if you’ve noticed anything else unusual. “A much more common symptom for bacterial vaginosis would be an abnormal discharge — potentially a slightly different color with itching and irritation in the vaginal area,” Dr. O’Connor says. “For pelvic inflammatory disease, the most common symptom is pain in the pelvic area.” If you notice either of those symptoms, give your doctor a call.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1