The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any chiropractor with extra?

Chanced upon this advert https://www.facebook.com/equilibrioc...15910/?app=fbl

The Dr Sasha looks quite hot.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Any chiropractor with extra?

Last edited by IamGood; 10-10-2022 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Last time I went polyclinic see doctor for flu, was assigned to pretty trainee doctor, wear dress some more. See alr bueh tahan, end up told her my kuku itchy for a few days. After she said need to check, I straight away pull down my pants for her to play (examine) my lil bro and beo her dress gap. Cheap thrills
Old 10-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Last time I went polyclinic see doctor for flu, was assigned to pretty trainee doctor, wear dress some more. See alr bueh tahan, end up told her my kuku itchy for a few days. After she said need to check, I straight away pull down my pants for her to play (examine) my lil bro and beo her dress gap. Cheap thrills
last time i injured my leg in thailand and stay hospital in local hospital then the trainee nurse shower for me till i shot out and she blushed and run away
Old 10-10-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Chanced upon this advert https://www.facebook.com/equilibrioc...15910/?app=fbl

The Dr Sasha looks quite hot.
ur kukujiao need to make straight ah?
Old 10-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wah good idea leh! I will do the same if i met one hahahaha
Old 11-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Got 1 time I met a super pretty doctor at TTSH A&E, but did not do anything funny as I kena food poisoning during my NS, suspected the meal before my 24km route march. Consume anything, vomit everything. Shagged and sehseh until no strength to walk.

But my half open eyes widen when I saw that pretty doctor attended me. And I pretend pretend very weak to grab hold of her hands for a few sec. Fuyoo, so smooth. Happened more than 10 year ago, don’t know which lucky dude marry her, cfm happy life 1
Old 11-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Got 1 time I met a super pretty doctor at TTSH A&E, but did not do anything funny as I kena food poisoning during my NS, suspected the meal before my 24km route march. Consume anything, vomit everything. Shagged and sehseh until no strength to walk.

But my half open eyes widen when I saw that pretty doctor attended me. And I pretend pretend very weak to grab hold of her hands for a few sec. Fuyoo, so smooth. Happened more than 10 year ago, don’t know which lucky dude marry her, cfm happy life 1
Mine case is SGH A&E. Got covid-19, a chio SYT doctor attend to me. Looks like in her young 20s. Told her my stool got blood. She order me pull down my pants and lye down on the bed with my butts facing her.

Then next moment felt pain, she use some tool and inserted into my anus... jialat felt like laosai liao... told her to stop... she still dare to tell me to endure then she twist and twist... end up my sai shoot out and splash onto her... see liai jin paiseh
Old 13-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

2 yrs back I went for yearly medical check up at Starmed. The lady doctor was chio. After other tests she tested my privates and did prostate check. While doing those she was talking and playing a little too. I smiled and she responded smiling too. At the end I got horny, so had to visit a well known nuru ML right after.

P.S. Last week I received reminder message from HR that it’s medical check up time again. Hmm, if I go there again will it be the same doctor?
Old 13-10-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
2 yrs back I went for yearly medical check up at Starmed. The lady doctor was chio. After other tests she tested my privates and did prostate check. While doing those she was talking and playing a little too. I smiled and she responded smiling too. At the end I got horny, so had to visit a well known nuru ML right after.

P.S. Last week I received reminder message from HR that it’s medical check up time again. Hmm, if I go there again will it be the same doctor?
If same doctor, must ask her to play, or check ur lil bro more thoroughly.

Sometime I like to go find chio dentist for cleaning. Some time they press their boobs on my face, shiok!
Old 14-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If same doctor, must ask her to play, or check ur lil bro more thoroughly.

Sometime I like to go find chio dentist for cleaning. Some time they press their boobs on my face, shiok!
Used to have a nice and chatty female dentist like that for a while but don’t know what happened, now they replaced her with a male dentist ☹️
Old 14-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Mine case is SGH A&E. Got covid-19, a chio SYT doctor attend to me. Looks like in her young 20s. Told her my stool got blood. She order me pull down my pants and lye down on the bed with my butts facing her.

Then next moment felt pain, she use some tool and inserted into my anus... jialat felt like laosai liao... told her to stop... she still dare to tell me to endure then she twist and twist... end up my sai shoot out and splash onto her... see liai jin paiseh
Wtf jialat sia. Mine similar experience at KTP. Went for urine not smooth checkup. Suddenly tell me to get on bed and turn back facing her. In my mind i alr half guessed is she going to check prostate. She was mid twenties and look pretty, dam paiseh at that time. Thought she was going use some tool but felt her gloved finger into my anus. wtf i suddenly shocked. Act nonchalent, pretend to be unfazed by it and walk out of the room shocked. Was one crazy experience.
Old 14-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah...you are a beast man

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 14-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Wtf jialat sia. Mine similar experience at KTP. Went for urine not smooth checkup. Suddenly tell me to get on bed and turn back facing her. In my mind i alr half guessed is she going to check prostate. She was mid twenties and look pretty, dam paiseh at that time. Thought she was going use some tool but felt her gloved finger into my anus. wtf i suddenly shocked. Act nonchalent, pretend to be unfazed by it and walk out of the room shocked. Was one crazy experience.
shiok. i went for preemployment check. take height weight and everything then last part see doc. went in the room, saw this busty indian milf doc. check my lungs and all then ask me lie down on bed. lift up my shirt and check stomach for air. dunno y suddenly pull down my shorts almost nearing my penis. wasnt wearing underwear and just shaved clean the day before. my heart racing and penis suddenly half erected. cb ask me stand up and to show her my dick. was asked to cough but dunno to see what. then she wore gloves and start to look st my penis. grabbed it, unfolded my foreskin then release back. knn now fully erected. quite paiseh. she look at me i look at her, give me smile. then check my balls and move back to my penis again. cb damn excited alr and i came prematurely on her gloves.
Old 14-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if you guys are trolling or telling the truth but this thread made my day lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1