The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Went back to D1 today after a year of absence. No more Angelia, tried Sera. Didn't know she was from Le Spa.

Service-wise ok but they stack appointments such that the first bro was 15 minutes late and it just cascaded. Not a nice experience in that sense. Will not return.
Tried sera various times too but eventually stopped as I felt they were too money grubbing.

Angelia is the tall pretty sharp chinned SYT lady right?
Old 24-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Tried sera various times too but eventually stopped as I felt they were too money grubbing.

Angelia is the tall pretty sharp chinned SYT lady right?
Well, Sera was from Le Spa...so you get the idea. But she is chio, alright...

Angelia is pretty and yeah lah, sharp chinned. Dun find her tall. She KC-ed by some SG bro anyway.
Old 24-12-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think she came back to SG though. Not sure if she’s still working...but last I heard she went to a spa in the east.

But it’s one of those carrot chop shops...so...
Interesting, didn't know that she came back. Those who has her WeChat should know bah. I don't think she deleted her old WeChat account.
Old 27-12-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Goodone8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyloo88 View Post
just found a new shop at north east.quite good service and young .
rate $50
Bro, can share ctc and location?
Old 27-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup petite size but really pretty. Tried her few times Long ago and she also expected higher then market rate damage, which I just have to decline her politely and she gave in, but at least no attitude problem.

Didn’t get her WeChat though therefore any kind Bro that know if she is back kindly shared via pm.

KC-ed by some bro.... wow...

Quote:

Angelia is pretty and yeah lah, sharp chinned. Dun find her tall. She KC-ed by some SG bro anyway.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2hot2handle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share the location. thnx
Old 29-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Yup petite size but really pretty. Tried her few times Long ago and she also expected higher then market rate damage, which I just have to decline her politely and she gave in, but at least no attitude problem.

Didn’t get her WeChat though therefore any kind Bro that know if she is back kindly shared via pm.

KC-ed by some bro.... wow...
Well, that was what she told me that she liked some bro and he knows too but blah blah blah...

I'd be interested in knowing too if she came back, for old times sake.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Wow serious? Assuming we are talking about the same lady...I would say that bro has gotten a good catch (just purely in the looks department...she’s still a WL) haha.
(Minus the part that she has given a HJ to 101 peeps)

But I think that bro also knows how to treat her really nicely. He seems to have deep pockets.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to KP Spa ? How is it? Any reviews. Is near to a cafe and condo
Old 30-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: North East area

Ah well.... I came across another young ML from another joint before who told me similar stories too.... that she had mutual KC with a bro, but that bro couldn’t take it that she has to give HJ to other bros. So at the the end no no....

Seems like this happened more towards those syt ML... where they probably still believe can find a “true love” from one of their clients by chance.... as one of them told me before her aim is to look for a boyfriend here and get married, but at the end 2 hands empty RTC...

I still remember Angelia demanded softly for 2 blue notes on our first encountered which I politely declined....

Quote:
Wow serious? Assuming we are talking about the same lady...I would say that bro has gotten a good catch (just purely in the looks department...she’s still a WL) haha.

But I think that bro also knows how to treat her really nicely. He seems to have deep pockets.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Good massage but completely clean
Old 30-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nough View Post
Don’t expect anything.
Massage is passable but they won’t even knead your butt unless u pay an upgrade. Some are too eager to upsell too. Boycott for me. I rather pay a bit more and go to PB below. At least there are some pretty ones there.

Imo massaging the butt should be part of a normal package. (That joint right under the fleshy bits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Ah well.... I came across another young ML from another joint before who told me similar stories too.... that she had mutual KC with a bro, but that bro couldn’t take it that she has to give HJ to other bros. So at the the end no no....

Seems like this happened more towards those syt ML... where they probably still believe can find a “true love” from one of their clients by chance.... as one of them told me before her aim is to look for a boyfriend here and get married, but at the end 2 hands empty RTC...

I still remember Angelia demanded softly for 2 blue notes on our first encountered which I politely declined....

Yeah even those 70hj I will tell them to fly kite.
I’m willing to concede at 50 nowadays. They usually relent at 50.

Well. I think if they are chio and young enough. And Legit only give HJs...and willing to stop working....think got chance. I mean it’s like dating a sg girl who had a colourful sexual history in secondary/Poly/Jc period. Not too different.

But highly unlikely that they will give up the income. Unless you have deep pockets to yang them
Old 30-12-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

I would think we are talking about the same girl. Yup, in the looks department, she's up there. I assume very deep pockets too. And maybe look like Andy Lau.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I would think we are talking about the same girl. Yup, in the looks department, she's up there. I assume very deep pockets too. And maybe look like Andy Lau.
Love her nipples even though A cup. Cutesy voice too. How you know she got KC by some bro? Hahaha. What stories did she share?
Old 04-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Love her nipples even though A cup. Cutesy voice too. How you know she got KC by some bro? Hahaha. What stories did she share?
I got rubba her nipples but never actually saw them because very hard to lift the polo high enough.

She told me so. She told me she like some bro and the bro knows it too. She was basically asking me about certain stuff men do and what they mean, blah blah blah. I dun wanna be Uncle Aggie unless I get something in return.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread