The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: North East area

Hahaha that bro probably gave more than 2 blue notes all the times.

This is the first and only ML demanded 2 blue notes from me so far , and I ranked her Top 3 look department on MLs that I have met with my limited experience. But no look is worth 2 blue notes for a HJ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I got rubba her nipples but never actually saw them because very hard to lift the polo high enough.

She told me so. She told me she like some bro and the bro knows it too. She was basically asking me about certain stuff men do and what they mean, blah blah blah. I dun wanna be Uncle Aggie unless I get something in return.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahaha that bro probably gave more than 2 blue notes all the times.

This is the first and only ML demanded 2 blue notes from me so far , and I ranked her Top 3 look department on MLs that I have met with my limited experience. But no look is worth 2 blue notes for a HJ....
I concur with the more than 2 notes part. I suspect got plenty more given to her outside of her work hours, but who cares. If they both happy, then it is worth it.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 12
thekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I concur with the more than 2 notes part. I suspect got plenty more given to her outside of her work hours, but who cares. If they both happy, then it is worth it.
Lind* tio bao already. I was her super regular last time. When she first reach Sg. I find her 3 times a week. she left D1 when back China come back to fav* spa. But she started like 1 to 2 weeks.before I can find her. She tio bao and left fav*.

She is my ultimate favourite! And yes I always give her 2 blue note cause super worth it to me. Soooooo chiooooooo
Old 04-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

bros who is the one?

An***** or L**** ? the topic was on A then one bro suddenly mentioned L**** .
Old 04-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bros who is the one?

An***** or L**** ? the topic was on A then one bro suddenly mentioned L**** .
Both were from the same "era" but each of us got our own favourites and our own prices.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

My question is who got bao and kc by another bro? both are mentioned in different posts.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
My question is who got bao and kc by another bro? both are mentioned in different posts.
Both just speculation. Can't confirm unless the bao-er comes here to confirm.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They’re friends. Stays in the same condo unit walking distance away I think. Linda and angelia. I used to take last slot so lesser people and more privacy.
Old 04-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ansonlala99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact and details? Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I got rubba her nipples but never actually saw them because very hard to lift the polo high enough.

She told me so. She told me she like some bro and the bro knows it too. She was basically asking me about certain stuff men do and what they mean, blah blah blah. I dun wanna be Uncle Aggie unless I get something in return.
She is a KC queen herself, incredible memory as well can always remember things I said many weeks ago etc. She also gave hints that I can bring her out for suppers but i didn’t follow through..
Old 05-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
She is a KC queen herself, incredible memory as well can always remember things I said many weeks ago etc. She also gave hints that I can bring her out for suppers but i didn’t follow through..
Hah, there was once she ask me to buy her Jay Chou concert ticket. I dunno in the end who bought for her, but hope he had a good time.
Old 05-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I recalled when I turned her down on her request of 2 blue notes and told her standard market rate applied, she responded in a very “aggrieved” way with very soft tone and accepted the standard market rate, in contrary to my another experience in AMK where the ml kept on persuading me to offer slightly above market rate after being rejected by me....

But too bad all these tricks didn’t work on a mid-age Uncle like me - but I have to say her way of KC is strong, and I probably would have fallen into the trap if I am 10 years younger...

Jay Chou concert ticket ? Wow.... I hope whoever offered that got his ROI worth...

Having said this... still there are a lot of “quality” MLs out there that provide auto extra and accept standard market rate without even asking and I just had one today, so to each his own....

Quote:
Old 06-01-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofsex View Post
Lind* tio bao already. I was her super regular last time. When she first reach Sg. I find her 3 times a week. she left D1 when back China come back to fav* spa. But she started like 1 to 2 weeks.before I can find her. She tio bao and left fav*.

She is my ultimate favourite! And yes I always give her 2 blue note cause super worth it to me. Soooooo chiooooooo
Haha another one. U guys have deep pockets.
I’m just we got to experience them while they were at D1

She still in contact with you after that?
Old 06-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Yeah I recalled when I turned her down on her request of 2 blue notes and told her standard market rate applied, she responded in a very “aggrieved” way with very soft tone and accepted the standard market rate, in contrary to my another experience in AMK where the ml kept on persuading me to offer slightly above market rate after being rejected by me....

But too bad all these tricks didn’t work on a mid-age Uncle like me - but I have to say her way of KC is strong, and I probably would have fallen into the trap if I am 10 years younger...

Jay Chou concert ticket ? Wow.... I hope whoever offered that got his ROI worth...

Having said this... still there are a lot of “quality” MLs out there that provide auto extra and accept standard market rate without even asking and I just had one today, so to each his own....
Yah young men of not attached confirm tio hook gao gao by her.
She is such a looker if bring out confirm green eye monster everywhere
Old 06-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah young men of not attached confirm tio hook gao gao by her.
And kena sucked until dry... not the dick but the blue notes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread